Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Isla Schultz (Samantha Jade)

Isla (Samantha Jade)

Jade a Jewel in TV Crown - Singer to star on Home and Away

Pop singer Samantha Jade is joining Summer Bay.

Having impressed with her first acting outing as Kylie Minogue in the INXS telemovie, Jade will begin filming on Home and Away.

"I'm always asked when I will do more acting & now I am saying yes, I am coming to the Bay," Jade told the Saturday Telegraph.

"It is really exciting. I've wanted to do more acting & I wanted to do something unexpected & different and this is very very different to Kylie (Minogue).

Jade, 28, will play the character of Isla but is sworn to secrecy on details of the role as her scenes will not premiere on Seven until early next year.

"I can't say too much but I can say she comes to the Bay with bad intentions. She has a bit of a past & she falls for one of the favourite boys on the show," she said.

Like many Australians, Jade grew up watching H&A, which has been on air for 27 years. And learning lines doesn't intimidate her.

"We have to learn songs all the time, so learning lines doesn't worry me, it is saying the lines without reading them, that's hard. That's what I am nervous about."

Jade won the 2012 season of The X Factor Australia & became one of the country's biggest pop stars.

While not able to divulge too much about her new job, she hinted viewers will see her character appear in a bikini on the world famous beach of Summer Bay.

"Maybe. It is always a bit nerve-racking for a girl (being filmed in swimwear) but if they shoot it right, I'd like them to make me look a bit taller," she said.

Jade will release a new album in October.

"There's lots going on at the moment, which is really exciting", she said.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (06-09-2015), Pantherboy (06-09-2015), tammyy2j (08-09-2015)

"..... she comes to the Bay with bad intentions. She has a bit of a past & she falls for one of the favourite boys on the show". I am not sure who qualifies as "favourite boys" on the show these days, but given her "questionable" background, IMO there are only 3 real candidates: Ash, Kyle & Andy (I think the Producers see these 3 as the shows favourite boys!). As for Ash & Kyle, whoever loses out eventually in their "battle" for Phoebe, would be a candidate. I would prefer her to fall for Andy, to save us any more Hannah/Andy drama (with Andy now split from Charlotte, I don't see them wanting their poster boy to be single for too long. I keep hearing that he will end up back with Hannah, but I really hope she stays with Chris, which is off to a good/cute start). Any thoughts?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (08-09-2015), TaintedLove (21-02-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Pantherboy View Post
    "..... she comes to the Bay with bad intentions. She has a bit of a past & she falls for one of the favourite boys on the show". I am not sure who qualifies as "favourite boys" on the show these days, but given her "questionable" background, IMO there are only 3 real candidates: Ash, Kyle & Andy (I think the Producers see these 3 as the shows favourite boys!). As for Ash & Kyle, whoever loses out eventually in their "battle" for Phoebe, would be a candidate. I would prefer her to fall for Andy, to save us any more Hannah/Andy drama (with Andy now split from Charlotte, I don't see them wanting their poster boy to be single for too long. I keep hearing that he will end up back with Hannah, but I really hope she stays with Chris, which is off to a good/cute start). Any thoughts?
    I'm thinking now that Ash ended it with Phoebe, maybe she could be for him?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lellygurl For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (07-09-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Pantherboy View Post
    I'm thinking now that Ash ended it with Phoebe, maybe she could be for him?

for kyle or chris

Hannah and andy do get back together
    As do evie and josh
    And maybe pheobe and kyle
    So that only leaves Ash
    Or one of the newcomers
    Kats brother or ex

Hannah and andy do get back together
    As do evie and josh
    And maybe pheobe and kyle
    So that only leaves Ash
    Or one of the newcomers