Thread: Coronation Street Stella Price Return

Question Coronation Street Stella Price Return

Hello, I have recently joined this forum. I am also on Walford Web as BiancaCarter. With Leanne Tilsley being troubled by her step-son Simon Barlow and Eva being recently singled, who else thinks it is likely that Stella Price, their mother will return? I would guess it is very likely this year, especially with so many actors leaving this programme/taking a break.

Quote Originally Posted by Elaine Peacock View Post
    Hello, I have recently joined this forum. I am also on Walford Web as BiancaCarter. With Leanne Tilsley being troubled by her step-son Simon Barlow and Eva being recently singled, who else thinks it is likely that Stella Price, their mother will return? I would guess it is very likely this year, especially with so many actors leaving this programme/taking a break.
    Hi Elaine and welcome!

I'm afraid I'm not a Stella fan so I hope she doesn't return. Stuart Blackburn got rid of her so it's possible Kate Oates could bring her back, but I don't think the character was popular with Corrie viewers in general so I can't see it happening. You never know though!

I take it you're a fan?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

alan45 (12-02-2016)

Hello Dazzle!

I thought Stella was great and it would be good to focus more on her rape storyline...it was a shame that fizzled out. I would also like Janice to come back and meet Stella, I think there could be a catfight there!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Elaine Peacock For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (12-02-2016)

Hello Dazzle!

I thought Stella was great and it would be good to focus more on her rape storyline...it was a shame that fizzled out. I would also like Janice to come back and meet Stella, I think there could be a catfight there!

God forbid that this waste of space ever comes back
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

8. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

parkerman (12-02-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Elaine Peacock View Post
    I'm afraid it's a no to a Janice return from me too. I never could stand the character and was relieved when she left.

I hope not finding agreement here about your favourite characters doesn't put you off our forum!

battersbys return id be ok with

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    I hope not finding agreement here about your favourite characters doesn't put you off our forum!
    Oh no Dazzle, it is a forum after all, where everyone can voice their opinions. You should see the bickering on Walford Web that goes on! ;)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Elaine Peacock For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (12-02-2016)

Thread Information