Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Faith Dingle (Sally Dexter)

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emm...ingle-revenge/

Sarah and Faith getting revenge on Graham ... I am going to stop watching this crap soon, storylines are getting too ridiculous..
    Last edited by Perdita; 06-12-2018 at 17:51.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (07-12-2018), tammyy2j (06-12-2018)

Debbie needs to take responsibility for own actions and the Dingles can support her but not keep looking for revenge and realise Debbie and other Dingles do wrong

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (07-12-2018), lizann (06-12-2018), Perdita (06-12-2018)

she is leaving

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    she is leaving
    Not surprised with the way the show is going...

Sally Dexter has revealed her character Faith Dingle will be leaving the soap, although it's currently unknown if this will be on a temporary or permanent basis. The actress has confirmed that Faith will soon be making her exit, but not before she learns about Moira and Nate's affair.

Speaking to Metro at the Inside Soap Awards, she said: "It's going to be an explosive October. I may have to leave for a little while."

Sally revealed that Faith will keep the discovery to herself in an attempt to protect both her son Cain and Moira. But she added that matters will be complicated further by a shocking twist regarding Nate's identity.

"Yes, there is a very shocking twist with Nate's identity and it has dire consequences for my son Cain, for Moira my daughter-in-law, and me," she said.

"We have to come through a heavy storm and some of us might not make it. It was some of the most harrowingly emotional scenes I've ever done."

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emm...h-dingle-exit/

maybe she returns with cara or debbie

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    maybe she returns with cara or debbie
    I would like that but I think she might have a longer break ..I do hope she comes back before too long though, I think Faith played by Sally Dexter has brought a great deal to Emmerdale and is a needed character...

I'm very sorry to see her leave. Faith was one of the most successful new characters on Emmerdale.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

kiwigirl (04-11-2019), Perdita (27-10-2019)

faith is returning

Emmerdale's Faith Dingle is making her return to the soap next week, but it's down to a Dingle court to decide whether or not she can stay in the village.

Sally Dexter has reprised her role as Faith, who was last seen back in 2019 after Cain (Jeff Hordley) banished her from the village when Faith confessed that she'd helped to cover up the fact that he had a secret son.

In next week's episodes, Moira (Natalie J Robb) and Cain are looking forward to a night away together, but the plan soon changes when Tracy Metcalfe goes into labour. As Moira leaves the hotel, she ends up bumping into Faith, who's dressed in full mourner's garb.

As an incredulous Moira demands answers, Faith is clearly desperate to get away and takes the opportunity to run when her companion, an undertaker, heads over, leaving Faith to jump behind the wheel of the hearse, steal it and speed away out of the car park.

When Moira gets home, it's not long before she spots a badly-concealed hearse parked up outside, and asks Faith what's going on. A clearly heartbroken Faith explains everything and defends her reasons for staying away, before asking Moira if she thinks Cain could ever forgive her.

Later, Cain arrives back from the hospital and is left reeling when he sees Faith. She begs for forgiveness, but Cain is still furious and tells his mother that she disgusts him before ordering her out of the house.

A bedraggled Faith later ends up startling Chas (Lucy Pargeter), but is relieved when Chas admits that she's missed her, and it's not long before Chas and Cain are at loggerheads as they argue over whether or not Faith can stay in the village.

With no other options, Chas decides that the family should hold a Dingle court to determine Faith's fate.

Will she be allowed to stay in the village?

Emmerdale airs these scenes on Thursday, February 25 at 7pm and 8pm on ITV.

Digital Spy

Thread Information