Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Holly Barton (Sophie Powles)

power stuff with her death tonight

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Perdita (29-09-2016), tammyy2j (01-10-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    power stuff with her death tonight
    Yes, very well acted by Natalie ... I admit to tearing up a little

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

alan45 (30-09-2016), lizann (29-09-2016), tammyy2j (01-10-2016), Tuareet (30-09-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Yes, very well acted by Natalie ... I admit to tearing up a little
    You weren't the only one
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

I was so shocked by her death, well done to the show for keeping it under wraps, the shock of her death really was upsetting, hit me hard and I was not a big Holly fan

Did she die from an overdose, I was thinking the silver wrapper just blew in the open window, when her autopsy is done maybe she really was clean and died from SADS or heart attack or another cause

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I was so shocked by her death, well done to the show for keeping it under wraps, the shock of her death really was upsetting, hit me hard and I was not a big Holly fan

Did she die from an overdose, I was thinking the silver wrapper just blew in the open window, when her autopsy is done maybe she really was clean and died from SADS or heart attack or another cause
    Good thinking ... but I am sure Jai will get blamed first once they find out he was seeing Holly ....

some on line mentioning she was murdered

was holly non religious and eco friendly, is that the farm land she being buried on

A random mention of Holly Barton on Emmerdale last night sent fans into a complete frenzy - with many convincing themselves that unstable Emma could have played a part in her death.

Emma mysteriously brought up Holly's name during her fateful showdown with her husband James on a road bridge, leaving many to question whether there was a sinister revelation behind her words.

It all kicked off when James encouraged Emma to put an end to her crazy ways (fat chance) and move on with her life. But Emma didn't seem too pleased by this, thinking that James was comparing her unfavourably to her love rival Moira.

Voice-of-reason James explained: "You can move on and you will. Because that's what people do. You lose someone because of a mistake you made or something horrible happens..."

Emma replied: "Oh, you mean like Holly and John? You're saying that I should be like her. Perfect, strong Moira. She did it, so why shouldn't I, eh? Just move on. Even now you can't stop thinking about her."

While it seemed to us that Emma was just looking for any old excuse to harp on about Moira, some Emmerdale fans wondered whether her mention of Holly was actually a veiled confession.

Follow
    Michelle Jones @MeeshyJay
    Did Emma kill Holly?? 😨😨😨 #emmerdale
    8:23 PM - 20 Oct 2016
    Retweets 6 6 likes
    PREVIOUS ARTICLE
    Emma is now Emmerdale's public enemy #1 for Robron fans
    SOAP SCOOP VIDEO
    Soaps next week – all the big drama revealed
    Follow
    Tay✖️ @Tayla__Louise
    Did Emma kill Holly!?!?!? #Emmerdale
    8:26 PM - 20 Oct 2016
    Retweets likes
    Follow
    Rochelle Lowe @rochellelowe08
    #Emmerdale #NoReturn, did Emma say she got holly ? Did she kill Holly
    8:35 PM - 20 Oct 2016
    Retweets likes
    Follow
    ⚽Hel⚽ @EvertonHel
    I'm confused did Emma kill holly???!! @emmerdale
    8:36 PM - 20 Oct 2016
    Retweets 1 1 like
    Follow
    Nicola Hughes @NicolaHughes93
    Oh my god. DID EMMA KILL HOLLY? @emmerdale @SophiePowles #HollyBarton #NoReturn #Emmerdale
    9:29 PM - 20 Oct 2016
    1 1 Retweet 1 1 like
    And those are just a few of many tweets asking the same question!

Let's not forget, though, that Emma and James were actually both away from the village when Holly died and didn't return to catch up on the Barton family traumas until days afterwards.

Unless Emma somehow popped back to murder poor Holly or had been her secret drugs supplier for a long time before that, it seems unlikely that she had anything to do with it.

Emma was also fairly stable at that point, as she hadn't found out about James cheating on her with Moira and had no evil Misery-style plans on her mind yet.

Plus, wouldn't a murder twist ruin what Emmerdale achieved with Holly's drugs death - sensitively showing the cruel realities of addiction without sensationalism?

We're not convinced by this one - but you can never completely rule something out in Soapland, can you?

Digital Spy

Emma was away on holidays with James

did this new one nell (her clone) know holly?

Thread Information