Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Home and Away (Aus) Spoilers 15th - 18th February 2016

Does anyone know when or if Zak and Leah move back into Leahs place?
    It doesn`t seem all that damaged, and I thought that Zak, Leah and VJ moved in with Alf while Leahs house was being fixed up.
    I recall Leah and Zak having money problems by Zak forgetting to pay the insurance premium, and Zak borrowed money from Charlotte. But since then I haven`t heard much about it.
    And while I`m on the subject, will Hunter ever face prison for setting fire to Leah`s house, and almost killing Marilyn in the diner when he stole the safe? I hope he is punished for that. Hunter stealing that safe was what started the downhill spiral for Charlotte killing Denny, and for the chain of events to follow.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (02-02-2016), tammyy2j (03-02-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post
    And while I`m on the subject, will Hunter ever face prison for setting fire to Leah`s house, and almost killing Marilyn in the diner when he stole the safe? I hope he is punished for that. Hunter stealing that safe was what started the downhill spiral for Charlotte killing Denny, and for the chain of events to follow.
    Yes, some of Hunter's deeds were quite evil and he needs to be punished. I got the impression in yesterday's episode (UK pace) that Charlotte's parenting is going to be blamed for her son's wrongdoings. While she should have made her son take responsibility for his wrongs, that doesn't explain his vileness towards Leah when he first arrived. He acted like a total psychopath! Of course, all that's been forgotten now...

I really want him gone, along with his mother. They're both equally unlikable in my opinion.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

TaintedLove (03-02-2016), tammyy2j (03-02-2016)

It doesn`t seem all that damaged, and I thought that Zak, Leah and VJ moved in with Alf while Leahs house was being fixed up.
    I recall Leah and Zak having money problems by Zak forgetting to pay the insurance premium, and Zak borrowed money from Charlotte. But since then I haven`t heard much about it.
    Unknown about the house since it's a set location.

Hunter most likely wont face any (long term) punishment. He was seen filming with Olivia on Monday, scenes which wont air until about May. Billie's trial is coming up in a few weeks, which would've been filmed August last year. From August 2015 - December 2015, Hunter was seen regularly filming on set. So if he get's anything, it's a good behaviour bond at most.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bobdaoeach For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (03-02-2016), TaintedLove (03-02-2016)

Unknown about the house since it's a set location.

Hunter most likely wont face any (long term) punishment. He was seen filming with Olivia on Monday, scenes which wont air until about May. Billie's trial is coming up in a few weeks, which would've been filmed August last year. From August 2015 - December 2015, Hunter was seen regularly filming on set. So if he get's anything, it's a good behaviour bond at most.

TV Week Soap Diary for Feb 15th - 18th

Monday

- Ricky is shocked & angry when Brax returns.
    - A furious Ricky leaves the flat, so Brax goes looking for her.
    - Brax asks Ricky to go on the run with him.

Tuesday

- Billie tells Ash about her run-in with Dylan. Furious, Ash sets off to confront him.
    - Ricky can't bring herself to tell Nate about Brax's return.
    - Ash asks Phoebe if she wants to have coffee, but she makes an excuse & leaves.

Wednesday

- Phoebe feels guilty when she hears that Ash has been arrested, so she heads to the Police Station with Billie.
    - Kat tells Dylan to stop harassing Ash.
    - Hannah & Andy remain in relationship limbo.

Thursday

- Roo, Maddy & Matt deal with the struggles of moving in together.
    - John finds out Marilyn has been in an accident.
    - Evie discovers something shocking and fears the worst.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (08-02-2016), Perdita (08-02-2016)

It will be interesting to see if they eventually resurrect Leah's house as a set. We know that Leah & Zac couldn't afford to re-build after it was found they weren't insured because the premium wasn't paid etc etc. With their money worries, if they couldn't afford to re-build, I always wondered why they just didn't sell the remains of the house, (which as far as we know is just sitting there at the moment) as the land value alone would still be fairly substantial (& especially if the show didn't intend to use the set again). This option has never been mentioned in the show of course, so I thought the reason may be that the producers were leaving the option open to "re-build/use" the set in the future, & it could be explained that Leah didn't sell it because she had always hoped (for sentimental reasons?) that one day they would have the money to re-build etc.

AUST PACE!!

We saw this week that one of the reasons (detective) Dylan initially suspected Hunter may have killed his mother was that Charlotte had a life insurance policy with Hunter as the beneficiary. It doesn't mention how much the policy was for, but a theory could be that when Charlotte's murder case is wrapped up & Hunter eventually receives the money, he will give it to Leah to try & make amends for burning down her house? If this happens, & there is enough money from the policy, Leah would have to decide whether she wanted to re-build & eventually move back there, or just keep the money & stay at Alf's (now that Roo & Maddy have moved out, if Leah & family also moved out, Alf would be there on his own of course). She could also re-build & rent the house out? To a new family?..... Perhaps the Morgan's? Just another theory!!
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 11-02-2016 at 08:46.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (11-02-2016), Perdita (11-02-2016)

Thread Information