Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Andrew Morley joins Neighbours

Spencer, roo took them in, after him and maddy ran away.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kaz21 For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (18-05-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by kaz21 View Post
    Spencer, roo took them in, after him and maddy ran away.
    ran away to bay to be together and then broke up but stayed far too long

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (17-05-2017), Pantherboy (18-05-2017), tammyy2j (17-05-2017)

Ah yes I remember thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Katy For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (18-05-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Neighbours star Andrew Morley has hinted at plans to introduce Jack Callahan's brother – and he knows exactly who he wants to play him.

Former Home and Away star Andrew joined the show early last year as the priest who turned Paige Smith's life upside down, but there could now be plans to bring in his family.

And given that the Aussie stars love a bit of soap swap, it may come as no surprise that Andrew has a Summer Bay friend in mind for the role.

"The Neighbours producers deliberately kept it open about Jack's family and have never really given it any specifics," Andrew said to Inside Soap. "But I think towards the end of the year, we'll be exploring those options.

"I'm actually trying to get Charles Cottier – who played Dexter – a job on Neighbours as Jack's brother!

"Charles has been in LA and done brilliantly there, but he's back home in Brisbane now and doesn't have a steady job. So I'll definitely be putting Charles's name forward for anything that crops up."

Do you think they could pass as on-screen siblings?

Andrew Morley and Charles Cottier - Neighbours star reveals plans to introduce Jack's brother – and wants Charles Cottier to play him
    © CHANNEL 5

Speaking about other Home and Away stars he keeps in touch with, Andrew added: "Charles is my closest friend from there. But I also have a lot of respect for Jake Speer [Oscar MacGuire] and I'll catch up with my on-screen brother Johnny Ruffo [Chris Harrington] every so often, as well.

"I have most of the cast on social media so I'm fairly up to date on their lives. "

Charles joined Home and Away as Dexter in 2010, playing him until 13 when the character left the Bay with love interest April Scott.

Digital Spy
    Thanks for that.
    When they said Andrew thought of the perfect person to play his brother I thought it was going to the actor who played his brother Chris Harrington in H&A. Thank goodness it isn`t. I never liked him in H&A, and would probably like him even less in Neighbours.
    'Dex' would be great as Fr Jacks brother. So who would be the first to sleep with Fr Jacks brother? My money is on Elly. And probably Paige too. After all, Paige hasn`t had a storyline in what? a day

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (18-05-2017), Pantherboy (18-05-2017)

In not sure "Chris" would get much work after all his legal troubles lately.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kaz21 For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (18-05-2017), TaintedLove (18-05-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by kaz21 View Post
    In not sure "Chris" would get much work after all his legal troubles lately.
    I was thinking that too kaz. What a silly lad he`s been.
    For some reason Neighbours bosses frown upon the actors off screen antics more than H&A usually. But with Jodi (Elly) being publically fired as Martha, and Johnny being let go, I`m surprised they even hired Jodi considering her past.

Quite a few ex H&A actors in Neighbours these days. Ones mentioned as well as the actors playing Brad and Terese. What did Jodi do to get fired?

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguy View Post
    Quite a few ex H&A actors in Neighbours these days. Ones mentioned as well as the actors playing Brad and Terese. What did Jodi do to get fired?
    http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/entert...24ba6129b215ba

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Aussieguy (19-05-2017), Pantherboy (19-05-2017), TaintedLove (19-05-2017)

i wonder will he get with amy now he leaving priesthood

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

lellygurl (20-06-2017), Pantherboy (16-06-2017)

Digital Spy article. Andrew Morley has become a dad for the first time:

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neig...er-first-time/

Neighbours star Andrew Morley becomes a father for the first time.

The Jack Callahan actor has welcomed a baby girl.

Neighbours star Andrew Morley has become a father for the first time.

The actor, who plays Jack Callahan in the Aussie soap, tweeted the happy news early on Boxing Day (December 26).

Sharing an adorable photo of the newborn baby girl, he wrote: "Oh Deer.. I'm officially a Dad!! Welcome to the world Skyla Rose Morley."

https://twitter.com/Andrew_J_Morley/...551424/photo/1

On the actor's Instagram page, he continued to share more heartwarming messages celebrating Skyla's arrival.

"The most beautiful moment in my life," he captioned one image. "Welcome to the world Skyla Rose Morley. You will make it a better place.

"Mumma is doing very well and I am still speechless of her efforts! I can't wait for the journey ahead."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdKEVZLjlcI/

He later followed that up by reposting the same picture from his Twitter account, and added: "The world is your oyster and you will make it a better place. 1st Xmas ✅!"

Morley previously played Spencer Harrington in Home and Away from 2013 to 2015, with his main storylines including running away to the bush and entering a relationship with Sasha Bezmel.

Neighbours has also given Morley some dramatic storylines, as he turned up as a mystery man named John Doe.

Once his real identity as Jack, a Catholic priest, was revealed, he went on to have a baby with Paige Smith, leave the Church and enter a relationship with Steph Scully.

Once Neighbours returns to our screens in January, Jack will be seen getting into a violent fight with Mark Brennan, Paige's current boyfriend.

We'll also find out what happens to Jack and Paige's baby son, Gabe, after he went missing before the soap went on its Christmas break.

https://youtu.be/tTc9m6-9Vpg

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (28-12-2017)

Thread Information