Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Andrew Morley joins Neighbours

The girlfriend test
    Paige and her mystery man John do all they can to uncover his identity. Then a woman claiming to be his partner turns up.

Having fallen head over heels, Paige had been pulling out all the stops to help John Doe recover his memories. As she inches closer to her mystery man, traumatic visions and a woman claiming to be from his past threaten to stall any hope of romance.

Desperate for answers to his identity, John (Andrew Morley) has turned to hypnotherapy. Karl (Alan Fletcher) puts the amnesiac under and John starts seeing flames. Noticing his patient isn’t coping, Karl pulls him out of the trance. John is so disturbed by what he’s seen he rejects Paige’s (Olympia Valance) attempt to go on a date.

Another hypnotherapy session further rattles John, who thinks Paige is the brunette girl he sees in his flashbacks. John admits to Paige that while he is attracted to her, his gut instinct is stopping him from pursuing his feelings.

Later John is haunted by nightmares similar to the visions he had during hypnotherapy. Paige seeks Nate’s advice on how to cope with post-traumatic stress disorder. They try a few tactics but the one that works best is co-napping.

Lying beside each other, Paige tries talking to John like she did when he was in hospital and he finally drifts off. When he is asleep Paige reveals just how deep her feelings for him are so she is elated when he wakes feeling refreshed, raising Paige’s hopes of a chance for romance.

Little does Paige know, a woman claiming to be John’s girlfriend has turned up at The Waterhole. When John and Mandy (Kristy Best) meet up and kiss, Paige is heartbroken and wonders what her place in John’s life is now. Piper encourages her sister to check whether Mandy is who she says she is. With a little help from Bailey, Paige disproves one of Mandy’s lies but John won’t hear it and lashes out at Paige for interfering.

Believing that she may have lost the man she loves, Paige gets Amy’s advice. Amy suggests Paige use what she has learnt about John to test Mandy. So Paige visits John and Mandy, offering a Hawaiian pizza as an apology and insisting to Mandy that it’s John’s favourite.

Mandy offers a piece to John, who immediately gets suspicious. If Mandy was his girlfriend, surely she’d know of John’s allergy to pineapple. Can Paige catch Mandy in a lie before she loses John forever?

Source: TV Soap 16th May 2016

Paige backs off a bit as John has some odd memories
    When mystery man John Doe woke from his coma he had no idea who he was or where he was from. Fortunately for John, local girl Paige was by his side, so taken with the man who saved her life that she vowed to help him uncover his identity.
    She’s tried various tactics and helped him chase potential leads while her feelings for him grew.
    However, John (Andrew Morley) has been running hot and cold, at times on the verge of kissing Paige (Olympia Valance) while other times pushing her away. So Paige finally confronts John over his behaviour after he once again rejects her offer of going out together.
    He admits he likes her but his gut is telling him not to pursue any romance. Frustrated, Paige decides to try to move on.
    While his love life has stalled, John’s quest to cure his amnesia might be on the verge of a breakthrough. Heading to a job at Harold’s he spots a brunette woman he recognises but by the time he chases after her she’s gone. Paige again tries to talk to John after he appears annoyed at the idea of her going out with other guys. When he sees the familiar woman again he runs after her before Paige gets a chance to say anything.
    Later John reveals to Paige that he saw the woman who had a van with a familiar logo. Some internet sleuthing identifies the logo as belonging to an engineering company, which John goes to suss out. Though no one recognises John he is unnerved to find out that boilers are one of their areas of expertise and quickly wraps things up.
    It seems something about these clues has stirred up some deeply hidden memories as John gets even more rattled by a shocking flashback.
    Seeing the damaged Lassiters boiler about to explode in his mind, John freaks out. Could he actually be the one responsible for the deadly blast?

TV Soap

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (01-06-2016), Pantherboy (01-06-2016)

I've been trying to think of what this "ground breaking revelation" could be about John and why it'd have such a big effect on Paige. Is there a possibility he's gay? I mean, I dno if sexuality is something that can be changed due to amnesia so I could be way off point. But maybe he had/has a boyfriend and knowing that Paige has strong feelings for him it makes it awkward/difficult for him?
    I'm just not sure what could effect Paige so much.

Quote Originally Posted by LauBuch View Post
    I've been trying to think of what this "ground breaking revelation" could be about John and why it'd have such a big effect on Paige. Is there a possibility he's gay? I mean, I dno if sexuality is something that can be changed due to amnesia so I could be way off point. But maybe he had/has a boyfriend and knowing that Paige has strong feelings for him it makes it awkward/difficult for him?
    I'm just not sure what could effect Paige so much.
    Could they be related?

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Could they be related?
    Ohh! That's a good shout! That would indeed be a ground breaking revelation!
    They done a storyline in Emmerdale years back were siblings, who didn't know they were siblings, fell in love and the revelation of that and the fallout was actually really well dealt with and quite interesting to watch, so that could be a good shout!

Yes, Ryan Lamb and Maisie Wylde .. I liked them, shame they were related

Could they be related?
    another child for brad

is he connected to dimato and michelle

Could they be related?
    another child for brad

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    another child for brad