Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Andrew Morley joins Neighbours

Ex-Home and Away star Andrew Morley is swapping Summer Bay for Erinsborough!

We had a chat with Andrew about his mysterious Neighbours character, John Doe, possible romance with Ramsay Street favourite, Paige, and his real-life heroics as a volunteer firefighter...

Your entrance to Neighbours is literally explosive! What was it like filming the big explosion at Lassiter's?
    "It was pretty cool. It was either day one or two I was involved in the explosion. I hadn’t ever been involved in anything like that on Home and Away. I felt I had quite a welcoming. There were stunt doubles, air cannons, mats on the ground, fake windows which exploded out. There was also a fake fire truck which rocked up. It was really cool to watch. It’s going to look good on screen."

Your character saves Paige during the explosion. Could there be romance in store?
    "There is potential for it to go somewhere. Paige is drawn to this guy who has saved her and he is drawn to Paige, who stands by his side even though she doesn’t know who he is. She doesn’t care, she just wants to help him. But with girl-guy there are always complications. There will always be feelings, it goes in whirlwinds. So there is definitely some love there."

How long will we have to wait to find out about John Doe's true identity?

"In the scripts I am reading at the moment, the character is still called John Doe. So the audience won't know who this mysterious character is for a while. There are a few clues along the way. Without a doubt the audience will be surprised when they do find out. I don’t think you’ll see it coming."

You played Spencer on Home and Away until last year. Why did you decide to leave Summer Bay?

"I left the show on good terms. I really enjoyed my time there, but I felt my character Spencer was a little bit limited to where I wanted to go. But I’ve still got some really beautiful friendships with some of the cast and crew. "

We hear you are a real-life firefighter in your spare time? That sounds exciting…and dangerous!
    "I’ve been a voluntary firefighter for over 10 years with the CFA (Country Fire Authority). I first jumped on the back of a fire truck when I was 16, very wide-eyed and naïve to how dangerous things can be. When you’re in bush covered areas and the wind is blowing and everyone’s told to evacuate the area, you think what am I doing here? But it’s such a rewarding and fulfilling thing to do. But there are some gruesome moments, car accidents and some bad fires, fatalities, animals. But we’re there to deal with it when other people can’t."

Andrew makes his first appearance in Neighbours on Monday, April 4.

Whats On Tv

is he karl and sarah's son

A good shout, but I don't think they ever actually slept together? Thought it was just a kiss/emotional affair? Can't remember! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
    A good shout, but I don't think they ever actually slept together? Thought it was just a kiss/emotional affair? Can't remember! Lol
    I am sure Karl confessed to sleeping with her

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

eni294 (06-04-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I am sure Karl confessed to sleeping with her
    Karl never confessed, but the guy who plays him (his name has totally slipped my mind) said that Sarah and Karl did sleep together, so it's possible! I'd quite like that storyline and how Susan copes with the revelation that, not only was it more than a kiss, but Karl also fathered a child from another affair
    Last edited by LauBuch; 06-04-2016 at 13:21.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (06-04-2016), Summer8 (07-04-2016)

Didn't Karl & Sarah discuss it the last time she came back?
    I'm sure Karl said something like "Susan can never know we slept together" (I was :-O)

duplicate post
    Last edited by HarryHedgehog; 06-04-2016 at 16:11.

Quote Originally Posted by HarryHedgehog View Post
    Didn't Karl & Sarah discuss it the last time she came back?
    I'm sure Karl said something like "Susan can never know we slept together" (I was :-O)
    If I remember it well the last time Sarah was in Erinsborough (Feb and March 2013), Sarah either told Karl to be honest with Susan about the fact that it wasn't only a kiss between them or Karl made the decision on his own after rejecting Sarah.

I think it was about the time that Susan served divorced papers to Karl. While catching up Sarah and Karl kissed again with Karl regretting it and rejecting Sarah, saying that he really loves Susan. Sarah helped them to reconcile and Susan later thanked surprised Sarah for it. But my memory might be not so good...
    Last edited by eni294; 06-04-2016 at 19:31.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to eni294 For This Useful Post:

HarryHedgehog (07-04-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by LauBuch View Post
    Karl never confessed, but the guy who plays him (his name has totally slipped my mind) said that Sarah and Karl did sleep together, so it's possible! I'd quite like that storyline and how Susan copes with the revelation that, not only was it more than a kiss, but Karl also fathered a child from another affair
    I am pretty sure that Karl confessed to Susan (in 2013) that it was more than a kiss. That in fact he and Sarah had slept together years back. And this confession gave Susan relief as she always knew in her heart that it was more than a kiss between them two. And I think this confession helped Karl and Susan to move forward.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to eni294 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (06-04-2016)

Karl Kennedy is becoming the Mike Baldwin of Corrie lately with kids coming out of the woodwork LOL.
    First Izzy has a daughter as a result of an affair, and now Sarah has a son after some more rumpy pumpy with Karl it seems.

Thread Information