Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Andrew Morley joins Neighbours

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousCase View Post
    Gilly seems to think that Morley is one of the two newcomers moving into the Kennedy household (as Jason Herbison mentioned in an article). Even though there is a chance that Ned could still move into the Kennedys', if it isn't him, this is the only time I would like Gilly to be correct about something.
    Why would Ned live with Karl and Susan?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Perdita (28-01-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Why would Ned live with Karl and Susan?
    Because it's a soap and they do ridiculous things sometimes. Given Ned and Brad are estranged, it wouldn't be too much of a stretch in soapland for Susan/Karl to suggest for Ned to live with them as they have a spare room and not to force a relationship by having them live together, blah blah blah. And also because his grandparents used to live in that house and wants to feel connected to his family history…

It probably won't happen, but crazier things have happened.
    Last edited by CuriousCase; 28-01-2016 at 14:07.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CuriousCase For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (28-01-2016), Perdita (28-01-2016)

delete.
    Last edited by CuriousCase; 28-01-2016 at 14:06.

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousCase View Post
    Because it's a soap and they do ridiculous things sometimes. Given Ned and Brad are estranged, it wouldn't be too much of a stretch in soapland for Susan/Karl to suggest for Ned to live with them as they have a spare room and not to force a relationship by having them live together, blah blah blah. And also because his grandparents used to live in that house and wants to feel connected to his family history…

It probably won't happen, but crazier things have happened.
    He could go and live with Lauren given how all Brad's others kids treat her and have treated her despite her being part of the blame for Terese's paranoia, drink problem and marriage break up etc.,

he is a zero charisma black hole

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

CuriousCase (29-01-2016), Dazzle (28-01-2016), Perdita (28-01-2016), Summer8 (30-01-2016)

Ex-Home And Away star Andrew Morley joins Neighbours

Having played Spencer Harrington on Home And Away from 2013-2015, Andrew Morley is thrilled to be joining another beloved Australian soap, Neighbours.

“It’s not too often that you get a regular role or a regular character, so it’s a brilliant opportunity,” Andrew explains to TV WEEK.

Andrew will be playing a mystery man. So mysterious, in fact, he doesn’t even have a proper name! Debuting as “John Doe”, he is unlike most characters introduced to Ramsay Street, as he doesn’t have any family connection or secret association to any current residents.

“It’s definitely an interesting start,” Andrew says. “I’m sure the audience will have lots of questions like, ‘Who is this guy? What’s he doing here?’ He’s not related to anyone so why is he in the situation that he is the first time we see him?”

While Andrew kept most details under wraps, he did reveal to TV WEEK that he and John Doe share some similarities.

“He’s closer to my age! [On Home And Away] Spencer was 17,” Andrew explains.

After leaving the pristine beaches of Summer Bay last year, Andrew Morley is moving to Ramsay Street in April.

Having played Spencer Harrington on Home And Away from 2013-2015, Andrew Morley is thrilled to be joining another beloved Australian soap, Neighbours.

“I feel anyone I portray, has underlying qualities of mine.

“I’m tooting my own horn here, but I feel he’ll be a very likeable character. However, I guarantee there will be a bit of controversy within his decisions and also about who he is.”

Over time, the mystery of Andrew’s character will unravel.

“He has no family, so it’ll be very interesting to see who he connects with, who he pairs up with and who the romances are,” he muses. “He will definitely shake things up and we’re all going to have a bit of fun trying to work him out.”

Hailing from Melbourne, Andrew is over the moon to be home, moving into a place near the Neighbours studio.

“The fact that the show is in Melbourne, it was perfect for me to get back to my family,” Andrew says. “My dad was diagnosed with prostate cancer, which he is now clear of, and my brother also just had a baby.”

With filming already underway, Andrew vividly remembers his first day on set.

“It was nerve-wracking!” he reveals. “Starting all over again, you’ve got to learn people’s names, remember people’s faces and try not to call the cast members their character’s names.

“Then of course, the challenge of the character, not knowing exactly where he is going to go, but that is one of the main things that keeps me excited.”

Source TV WEEK online http://www.tvweeklogieawards.com.au/
    Last edited by binky321; 30-01-2016 at 16:47.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to binky321 For This Useful Post:

Carrieb4 (31-01-2016), Dazzle (30-01-2016), Pantherboy (30-01-2016), Ruffed_lemur (30-01-2016), Summer8 (31-01-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by binky321 View Post
    “I feel anyone I portray, has underlying qualities of mine.

I’m tooting my own horn here, but I feel he’ll be a very likeable character.
    Something I've noticed the actor doing in other interviews too. He obviously has a very high opinion of himself.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

binky321 (30-01-2016), Pantherboy (30-01-2016), Perdita (30-01-2016), Summer8 (31-01-2016), Topaz (26-02-2016)

I agree with you dazzle, I've seen it too lol! Is he Bob Morley's brother?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Topaz For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (26-02-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
    They are not related as per Wiki

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Topaz (26-02-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
    I've heard they're cousins and there is a similarity in their looks, but there's not much info out there as Perdita says.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Perdita (26-02-2016), Topaz (26-02-2016)

Thread Information