Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Neighbours Spoilers 8th - 12th February 2016

Monday, 8th February

Lyn's plan to reunite Steph and Charlie backfires when Toadie insists that there cannot be any contact between them because Max did not give permission for the visit.
    Doug falls out with Lauren and seeks out Terese for a compassionate ear.
    Kyle is taken aback by Amy's new bronzed and blinged up look after Xanthe gives her a makeover.

Tuesday, 9th February

Charlie and Steph finally come face to face but Charlie is still upset with her about the last time they met when she told him to go away.
    Paige moves the wedding time forward a few hours so that Doug, whose condition is better in the mornings, will be at his best.
    Mark learns some disturbing news about Paige and their wedding hangs in the balance.

Wednesday, 10th February

Susan, Karl and Sonya make a video for Sonya's Mayoral campaign and there is an instant buzz around her when they put it online but Sonya is shocked by the internet haters.
    Her fears are compounded after an encounter with Tim Collins' campaign manager which makes her think twice about running.
    Paul convinces a disorientated Doug to invest in his motel.

Thursday, 11th February

Tim Collins tells Sonya that if she drops out of the Mayoral campaign race there will be a new position waiting for her but she will not be bought and declines the offer.
    Piper spies Courtney and Tim in what appears to be a compromising position and decides to film it before offering it to Sonya as a smoking gun to dispose of her opponent.
    When Sonya refuses to use it, Piper goes ahead and uploads it anyway, only to discover that she has got things very, very wrong.

Friday, 12th February

Piper is under fire when her muckraking video goes viral.
    Aaron steps in and takes the blame, claiming that the video was his doing but when Tim threatens him with a lawsuit Piper confesses that it was all her fault.
    Paul learns that there is another buyer interested in the hotel and hastily organises a business seminar to find investors.
    Kyle receives birthday mail from people from his past.

digiguide.tv & Gipsymedia

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

binky321 (29-01-2016), Pantherboy (30-01-2016), shaine1811 (29-01-2016), Summer8 (30-01-2016)

Monday, 8th

Steph knows that Lyn is outside with Charlie. She is ready to charge out to see him, but Toadie stops her. He insists that she can't go out there until she knows whether Charlie has permission to be in Erinsborough. Upon finding out that Lyn has brought Charlie without Max's say-so, Toadie insists there should be no contact, otherwise Steph could be jeopardising her chances of gaining custody or visitation rights.

Steph is heartbroken and Lyn is apologetic, knowing she has badly miscalculated the situation. However, the trouble isn't over when Jimmy lets slip to Charlie that Steph is in Erinsborough. Not long afterwards, Steph is startled to open the front door and find Charlie standing there...

​Lauren gets the house ready for Doug's arrival but his response isn't positive
    © Channel 5
    Meanwhile, Lauren is going out of her way to get the house ready for Doug's arrival, but he's in a bad mood and his disdain for Lauren is evident. Tensions flare before Doug storms off, wanting to see Terese. Doug confides in Terese about how he feels like a burden and hates having to live with a stranger - Lauren.

Elsewhere, Xanthe proceeds to give Amy, Sheila and Jimmy makeovers - Gold Coast style. Kyle is taken aback when he claps eyes upon an overly bronzed and blinged-up Amy, but he covers, claiming he loves it. Amy is shocked and later confronts Kyle - does he really want a girly girlfriend?

Tuesday, 9th

Charlie and Steph find themselves face-to-face. Charlie is upset, as Steph told him to go away the last time they met. She tries to reason with him that she was ill, but he doesn't want to hear it.

Later, after a talk with Susan, Charlie agrees to hear Steph out. Toadie warns Steph against any further contact, but she insists that she has to make this right with her son. She opens up to him, giving him a pile of letters she has been writing to him, which express how much she loves him. Will Charlie be convinced?

The situation with Charlie leaves Steph in pieces ​
    © Channel 5
    Meanwhile, at the police station, Mark learns disturbing information about Paige. Her fingerprints have shown up on stolen goods from the Erinsborough robberies. Mark is sure there is a simple explanation until Detective Ellen reveals more disturbing news - Paige has a second phone containing incriminating text messages.

Mark reels as Ellen reveals they'll have to bring Paige in for questioning. She asks for his discretion, but when he wanders outside for fresh air, he finds himself heading for the Turner backyard. He gets there to discover the wedding congregation waiting, as the ceremony has been brought forward and he didn't get the message. What will Mark do?

Wednesday 10th

With everyone waiting for the wedding to start, Mark has a major decision to make about Paige. What will he do?

Meanwhile, as they wait for the bride and groom to sort themselves out, Susan, Karl and Sonya make good use of the time by preparing a video for Sonya's mayoral campaign. Karl and Sonya are pleasantly surprised by how well she speaks to camera, so Karl puts the clip online.

There's an instant buzz around Sonya, but she is somewhat taken aback by online "haters". Susan manages to find the right words to convince her to stick with it, but an encounter with Tim Collins's campaign manager makes Sonya think twice about the can of worms she may be opening.

Elsewhere, a disorientated Doug goes out and about, but is stumbled upon by Paul. Paul isn't interested in occupying Doug, until he spots his wedding dowry cheque for 10 grand. Paul suggests that he should invest the cash in his motel instead. When Doug says yes, Paul happily takes the cheque.

Thursday, 11th

Having been stood over by Tim Collins's campaign manager, Sonya finds support from Toadie and Karl. They're both more determined than ever that she should run. Sonya has her doubts, not least because everything the other side is threatening to reveal is true.

Then the man himself later arrives with an apology - and an offer. If Sonya drops out of the race, Tim will make sure there's a new position waiting for her. However, Sonya won't be bought and declines the offer.

Meanwhile, Piper is galled when she sees Courtney and Tyler together. However, she is later shocked to also spy Courtney and Tim Collins together in what looks like an intimate moment. She decides to film it, before offering it to Sonya as a smoking gun to dispose of her mayoral opponent. Sonya refuses to use it, but Piper goes ahead and uploads it anyway - wanting Tyler to see what his 'girlfriend' is up to. However, later she realises that she has things so very wrong…

Elsewhere, the fallout continues for Mark and Paige.

Friday, 12th

Piper learns that her misinformed muckraking video has gone viral. Sonya is livid with Piper for posting the video against her wishes, while Tyler is also angry because she has embarrassed and humiliated Courtney. Seeing Piper under fire, Aaron steps in and takes the blame, claiming that the video was all his doing. However, his noble deed backfires when Tim Collins hits him with a lawsuit.

Unable to let Aaron continue to take the heat for her mistake, Piper confesses to Courtney that the video was all her fault. But will Courtney accept her apology? And once Tyler knows the truth about her involvement, will he ever be able to forgive her?

Meanwhile, Paul learns that there is another buyer is interested in the motel. If he wants to secure his deal, he must raise the necessary capital ASAP. Despite the seemingly impossible deadline, Paul quickly puts together a motivational business seminar, planning to raise the deposit by charging people an exorbitant fee to attend. Interest in the seminar is minimal, but one participant is inspired to make Paul an offer that will help him meet his deadline and fulfil his business dream.

Elsewhere, it's Kyle's birthday and he receives a lengthy letter from Georgia in the mail. Feeling awkward about it, Kyle puts the letter to one side, leaving Amy secretly anxious that Georgia has written to Kyle to seek reconciliation. Kyle also gets a birthday card from his father Gary, and it contains news that he'd rather not deal with either.

Digital Spy

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

blue2 (30-01-2016), Pantherboy (30-01-2016), Summer8 (31-01-2016)

Paul isn't interested in occupying Doug, until he spots his wedding dowry cheque for 10 grand. Paul suggests that he should invest the cash in his motel instead
    To me,, this is suggesting that the wedding doesn't go ahead

Paul isn't interested in occupying Doug, until he spots his wedding dowry cheque for 10 grand. Paul suggests that he should invest the cash in his motel instead

Quote Originally Posted by Summer8 View Post
    Looks that way, or there's trouble shortly after they are married. Either way, doesn't sound good.

Rather low of Paul to try and take the cheque from Doug.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruffed_lemur For This Useful Post:

Summer8 (01-02-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Ruffed_lemur View Post
    Where did you see this?
    It was in a article in a newspaper over here(UK) last week. An interview with the actress that plays Paige I think.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rajett For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (01-02-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    I don't know how I'd feel about Kyle leaving to be with Georgia now. I've grown to like Amy, but her chemistry with Kyle doesn't feel as real to me as Georgia's chemistry with him (perhaps just because it hasn't had as long to flourish).
    I have a feeling that Amy will get together with Mark once he and Paige split.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to rajett For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (01-02-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by rajett View Post
    I have a feeling that Amy will get together with Mark once he and Paige split.
    I agree Amy and Mark are well suited. However, do we know for sure Mark and Paige will split (permanently) yet?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Summer8 (01-02-2016)

I agree Amy and Mark are well suited. However, do we know for sure Mark and Paige will split (permanently) yet?
    Yes i think further down the line amy and mark could get together,amy with kyle still and he does not leave until april so i think abit after that amy and mark could get together.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to wilky07 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (01-02-2016)

Yes i think further down the line amy and mark could get together,amy with kyle still and he does not leave until april so i think abit after that amy and mark could get together.

Thread Information