Thread: Holby City Spoilers 26th January 2016

Exclamation Holby City Spoilers 26th January 2016

´Kiss and Tell´

Arthur's hopes of an easy first day back on Keller are dashed when he meets his first patient, Austin Shreve - Morven's dad. As Morven fusses over her father, Hanssen piles on the pressure by reminding Arthur that Austin is an influential benefactor of the hospital.

Austin reveals that he ended up in hospital during a trip to South America. When tests appear to show liver abnormalities, Morven is in denial and questions Arthur's judgement since it's his first day back, but the damage to Austin's liver turns out to be severe.

When Arthur breaks the news to a distraught Morven, she implores Arthur to persuade the team to fast-track her dad further up the transplant list. Arthur is placed in a tricky situation, but will he do the right thing for his patients or his girlfriend?

Austin Shreve and Arthur Digby in Holby City
    © BBC
    Meanwhile, as Mo waits to find out if she is pregnant, her true feelings for Mr T are pulled into sharp focus. Is their plan to make a baby just an agreement, or is there something more between them?

Elsewhere, when an old neighbour arrives on AAU, memories of Serena's mother are stirred. Just as Serena starts to see her mother in a new light, a shocking family secret is revealed. How well did Serena really know Adrienne?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (23-01-2016), Malorygirl (24-01-2016), Rear window (28-01-2016), TaintedLove (23-01-2016)

Looks brilliant. Thanks Perdita.
    Holby City is going from strength to strength lately. I`m just kicking myself on all the years I`ve missed out on it. I wish I could watch it from the very beginning.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

Perdita (24-01-2016), Rear window (28-01-2016)

Thread Information