Cain wants revenge
    Pollard needs help
    Jimmy has to act quick

7418 Friday 5 February 2016 7pm – 7.30pm

Aaron gets a wake-up call
    Nicola suggests a new job for Jimmy
    Kirin struggles to cope

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

10079229 (27-01-2016), Dalesfan (20-01-2016), JessicaMad (20-01-2016), KiwiElle (20-01-2016), lansineva (20-01-2016), louisa (20-01-2016), maidmarian (22-01-2016), sarah c (21-01-2016), tammyy2j (20-01-2016), Telly Watcher (20-01-2016)

Cain wants revenge on who, Emma or Gordon?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

louisa (20-01-2016)

Cain always wants revenge....

Does anyone know if aarron and robert get together I thought it was heading that way but I read that aarron shocked he made robert doubt him and robert thinks hes lost aarron. I hope they their not going to split them up again :s why cant they just give them thwir happy ending.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to akairish For This Useful Post:

Alison4476 (04-02-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by akairish View Post
    Does anyone know if aarron and robert get together I thought it was heading that way but I read that aarron shocked he made robert doubt him and robert thinks hes lost aarron. I hope they their not going to split them up again :s why cant they just give them thwir happy ending.
    I also wonder what is going on? The show has no gay couple yet the writers seem to be stretching out this lack of reuniting. Robert had come to terms with his sexuality. Aaron told Robert his secret that is massive for him to tell Robert. I am disappointed in how vulnerable the writers are making Aaron why does he always have to be the depressed tragic gay man? Can gay men never be happy on Emmerdale? Why are Finn, Robert, and Aaron still single? The show treats heterosexuals and gays differently.
    Last edited by Serena Williams; 22-01-2016 at 19:51.

Quote Originally Posted by akairish View Post
    I also wonder what is going on? The show has no gay couple yet the writers seem to be stretching out this lack of reuniting. Robert had come to terms with his sexuality. Aaron told Robert his secret that is massive for him to tell Robert. I am disappointed in how vulnerable the writers are making Aaron why does he always have to be the depressed tragic gay man? Can gay men never be happy or have real love on Emmerdale? Plenty of heterosexual couples yet Finn, Aaron, and Robert are single. Why? Seem like double standards.
    Last edited by Serena Williams; 22-01-2016 at 19:50.

Quote Originally Posted by Serena Williams View Post
    I also wonder what is going on? The show has no gay couple yet the writers seem to be stretching out this lack of reuniting. Robert had come to terms with his sexuality. Aaron told Robert his secret that is massive for him to tell Robert. I am disappointed in how vulnerable the writers are making Aaron why does he always have to be the depressed tragic gay man? Can gay men never be happy on Emmerdale? Why are Finn, Robert, and Aaron still single? The show treats heterosexuals and gays differently.
    I don't think Robert has fully come to terms with his sexuality yet but I do think he genuinely loves Aaron so would like to see them be a proper couple

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

binky321 (22-01-2016), lizann (23-01-2016), maidmarian (22-01-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I don't think Robert has fully come to terms with his sexuality yet but I do think he genuinely loves Aaron so would like to see them be a proper couple
    Neither do I Tammy.!

He may love Aaron the Sws are going to
    have to retcon massively to write away
    his previous history.
    I "like " both Robert & Aaron as indivdual
    characters but as a couple they are very
    unequalled matched!
    I think it takes more than some viewers
    to want something to make it realistic.!

I will take a lot more skilled writing than
    Soap SWs usually are able to show- for it
    to have here( imo)!!

So all hetrosexual couples are blissfully happy in emmerdale. Like erm laurel and ashley no i mean david and alisha ok how about debbie and ross moira and cain (pete) chas and aarons dad, jimmy and nicola (and all his random kids) priya and rakesh or val and eric. Yes couples have their ups and downs and affairs and betrayal and explosive secrets about killing someone or trying to kill someone. Relationship misery in emmerdale is aimed at all relationships of all sexual orientation. If youre looking for under representation then whete are the non nationals where are the african ethic groups. Where are the adults with learning disabilities. Where are the people with physical dusabilities? Soaps cant represent all walks of life and i personally would rather see humour or drama than any of the relationship stuff. Might be in the minority but get a tad tired of all posts leading to "robron" even when they start out as nothing to do with them
    Rant over. Normal service will be resumed when ive had a good nights sleep. If my dad doesnt wake up and start banging the walls and windows that is!!!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to suzewebb For This Useful Post:

deeCee (24-01-2016), Perdita (24-01-2016)

Double post deleted.
    Last edited by suzewebb; 23-01-2016 at 23:17. Reason: Duplicate posting

Thread Information