Thread: Mike Parr/Ross Barton Fan Appreciation Thread

Mike Parr/Ross Barton Fan Appreciation Thread

This is a soapboards thread for anyone and everyone who is a fan of Mike Parr/Ross Barton.

It seems the two aren't on bad terms after all.

Emmerdale actor Michael Parr is putting rumours of a feud with co-star Danny Miller to rest by showing his support for Miller's family bereavement charity Once Upon a Smile.

Earlier on Saturday (May 7), Parr tweeted that he'd be attending an annual gala event in support of Miller's charity that night while wishing luck to boxer Martin Murray.

"All the best @MartinMurrayBox for tonight. Sorry I can't make it as I'm at the @Sidley_OUAS ball but we'll be cheering you on from there," he wrote.

"Looking forward to inspector decks AKA @HordleyJeff tearing up the dance floor later," he added. "May I request George Benson - Give me the night?"

Parr's tweets seem to suggest that reports earlier this year of a feud between the two actors are unfounded, and that the two actually aren't on bad terms after all.

Miller had allegedly had a fling with Parr's ex-girlfriend and fellow co-star Isabel Hodgins behind the back of his on-off girlfriend Hollyoaks star Kirsty-Leigh Porter, supposedly causing a rift among the Emmerdale cast and crew as they picked sides.

But in a further sign that all is well between the four, Porter also shared her support for Miller's event on Saturday.

"Good luck to @Sidley_OUAS tonight!" She tweeted. "Have a lovely time! #TheGrandBall2016."

Miller founded Once Upon a Smile with Daniel Jillings in 2011.

Digital Spy

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (08-05-2016)

Really proud of Michael Parr. He's such a big person. It can't be easy to put behind what they did to him.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rossfan For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (08-05-2016), Perdita (08-05-2016)

Good on Mike. I think he has handled the whole thing really well. Whether it was all true or not who knows but he has kept quiet and not had any cheap digs or anything. He plays a bad lad but in real life things like that can't be easy. Also him and Isabel posed together so it's good to see them show their support for a good cause. I'm sure the Emmerdale PR Team will be pleased aswell
    Last edited by Dalesfan; 08-05-2016 at 14:09.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dalesfan For This Useful Post:

JessicaMad (08-05-2016), maidmarian (08-05-2016), Perdita (08-05-2016)

Thread Information