Thread: Home And Away Aust Spoilers 1-4 Feb 2016

Home And Away Aust Spoilers 1-4 Feb 2016

Monday Feb 1

Charlotte's body is found. Ricky decides to tell Nate that Brax is alive. Detective Dylan Carter comes back into Kat's life.

Tuesday Feb 2

Ash is interviewed as a murder suspect. Josh finds out that Evie and Andy kissed.

Wednesday Feb 3

Kat shuts Dylan down. Hunter returns and finds out that his mother has been murdered. Josh tells Evie and Andy that he's leaving Summer Bay.

Thursday Feb 4

Are Matt and Maddy moving too fast? Hunter grieves for Charlotte, but who is he hiding from Olivia? Can Oscar save Skye from her Mum? Billie prepares to face her charges.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (14-01-2016), Perdita (14-01-2016), TaintedLove (18-01-2016), tammyy2j (14-01-2016), wells (14-01-2016)

Is Billie still charged for the fire?

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Is Billie still charged for the fire?
    Yes, Billie is still charged with starting the fire at this stage tammyy2j. They let her out of custody at the burns unit/hospital pending her court case (which these spoilers suggest must now be about to happen). With Billie now back in an ongoing role you would have to think that she will get cleared of the charge or will only get a good behaviour bond/community service type conviction. Given the photos/stories we have all probably seen by now of her getting together with VJ, I believe she will get cleared as I don't think he would be with her if she gets convicted of burning his Mum's house down! (no matter how much she proclaims her innocence). If she is cleared, the question is how will this happen? After they found the Diner safe with Denny's body, the police believe that Charlotte probably also broke into the Diner - will they now think that Charlotte may have started the fire as well? Or, we know that Andy found out a while ago that Hunter burnt the house down, but he decided to keep quiet. So, will he now tell the cops? I doubt it very much, & if he did, what would Ash & Billie say when they find out he knew all this time that Billie was innocent but did nothing? Or, will Hunter own up? I think this is the most likely scenario i.e. his conscience will get the better of him & he will take responsibility & come clean. With what happened with his Mum & given his age etc, I think the police would go relatively easy on him (again, possibly a good behaviour bond??) & no doubt Leah & Zac will vouch for/forgive him & won't want him charged etc etc. With this out in the open it will allow him to basically start afresh with his "new family". (However, will he own up to the Diner break-in as well??.......)
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 14-01-2016 at 22:04.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (14-01-2016)

[QUOTE=Pantherboy;841035]Yes, Billie is still charged with starting the fire at this stage tammyy2j. They let her out of custody at the burns unit/hospital pending her court case (which these spoilers suggest must now be about to happen).

This was already suggested before these spoilers at the end of 2015 when Billie found Oscar and she said her court case was coming up.

[QUOTE=Pantherboy;841035]Yes, Billie is still charged with starting the fire at this stage tammyy2j. They let her out of custody at the burns unit/hospital pending her court case (which these spoilers suggest must now be about to happen).

This was already suggested before these spoilers at the end of 2015 when Billie found Oscar and she said her court case was coming up.

Home and away 2016 sneak peak returns 1st of feb.. (not the best audio)

https://www.facebook.com/62382813442...7897969682618/

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lellygurl (20-01-2016)

TV Week Soap Diary for Week 1 - Feb 1-4

Mon Feb 1

- Ricky is reeling from the news that Brax is alive.
    - Charlotte's body is found in the water
    - Hannah tells Evie she's there for her if she wants to talk about Denny

Tue Feb 2

- Nate tries to get his head around the news about Brax
    - Concerned that Kyle is determined to find Brax, Ash tells him he has to stop
    - Andy tries to tell Hannah why he kissed Evie, but ends up making her even angrier.

Wed Feb 3

- Hunter still isn't answering Zac's calls when Kat comes to take Zac in for questioning
    - A hurt Chris gives Hannah the cold shoulder at the Diner
    - Leah wonders if Hunter could have killed Charlotte, but Zac is adamant it's not him

Thurs Feb 4

- Hunter acts as if he could be hiding something
    - As her trial nears, Billie tries to come to terms with the charges she's facing
    - Are Maddy & Matt moving a little too quickly?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (25-01-2016), Perdita (25-01-2016)

Not long to go now......less than a week.
    Hooray, the Home & Away early years are back up on Plus7. I usually wait til Friday and binge watch all 5 episodes in the evening. But I was so excited to see it back, I may watch them daily instead. Ditto with the new H&A episodes next week.

I got lots more knitting projects to do, so will combine my two fave things.....knitting and watching my fave soaps online.
    And when 'A Place Called Home' and '800 Words' start their new seasons too, I`ll be happier than a pig in muck.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

lellygurl (27-01-2016), Pantherboy (26-01-2016)

Thread Information