Page 66 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast

Thread: Moira and Cain

Quote Originally Posted by heydrich39 View Post
    So no screen time at all for Moira, Cain but 2 weeks of Aaron, Robert , more Vanessa and charity, this producer obviously has some issue with heterosexuals
    I think we have had a reunion of Moira and Cain, lets give them some time and RobRon are obviously going to get back together and Vanessa and Charity is the lesbian relationship that other soaps already have .. I don't think the producer has issues with heterosexuals ....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

kiwigirl (15-02-2018)

No problem with the whole robron thing but 2 weeks of it, and charity has never been gay in anyway,shape,or form in the whole yes emmerdale has run, and were expected to believe her and venessa, it was thrown together because the writers can't come up with any decent storylines for her, just like liv and the whole A- sexual story it's political correctness gone mad. Coira was a week of Moira being a bitch, beating Cain up ,

No problem with the whole robron thing but 2 weeks of it, and charity has never been gay in anyway,shape,or form in the whole yes emmerdale has run, and were expected to believe her and venessa, it was thrown together because the writers can't come up with any decent storylines for her, just like liv and the whole A- sexual story it's political correctness gone mad. Coira was a week of Moira being a bitch, beating Cain up ,
    Correct me if I am wrong, but didnt Charity & Zoe Tate had something going once?

Quote Originally Posted by kiwigirl View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong, but didnt Charity & Zoe Tate had something going once?
    Yep, Vanessa definitely isn't the first woman she's had a fling with. She's the first in quite a while though

Yeah ! Didn't know that

IMO - the only characters that Iain MacLeod really "messed up" is Cain & Moira. Their Baby, Moira being a killer, the S.L of Wife abuses husband and their reunion has all been a bit of a hit and miss for me. Now that they are back as husband and wife, you hardly see them together.

I like that fact that Charity & Vanessa are together, it could be a really good story if done right.

Liv - A sexual S.L, well its better than seeing little teenagers running a muck until she ends up pregnant.

But this is JMOP
    Last edited by kiwigirl; 16-02-2018 at 09:43.

When Moira finds out about him and Debbie, and the truth about acid attack she will flip

Sure Cain had Simon in one of Moira's barns!!!!

Sure Cain had Simon in one of Moira's barns!!!!
    I thought it was the garage

Didn't Natalie Robb only sign for another year? Is that normal, or is it a clue to her leaving

Thread Information