Page 26 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast

Thread: Moira and Cain

Thanks for an on topic response. I'm a reader more than a poster though I've laughed out loud that someone can link Emmerdale to terrorism in Paris.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LizzyBizzy For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (10-01-2016), mariba (10-01-2016), Perdita (10-01-2016), Siobhan (11-01-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by LizzyBizzy View Post
    Thanks for an on topic response. I'm a reader more than a poster though I've laughed out loud that someone can link Emmerdale to terrorism in Paris.
    Well I've been laughing out loud for months now too about how some people just got totally the wrong idea about what I meant back then. Haha!

I was trying to describe back then how violence doesn't really solve anyone's problems in life. Ross really needs to "de-violence" (I just made this word up for some fun on this forum. Haha!). Ross has been such a headcase since August 2015 when he later totally crossed the line between being that likeable "naughty scamp" to that pivitol moment with Andy when Ross had that terrific and terrible scene (for us soap watchers in the know acting-wise) with Andy when Ross was persuading nuts Andy to kill Pete in return for Ross killing Robert. This really was a defining moment for Ross and there really is no going back on this. This was the moment where Ross lost all reason and planned to murder someone he previously had no real interaction with so that someone else would commit murder for him (Andy killing Pete, someone Andy had no real beef with and even later bonded with as a non-blood brother).

Oh, Ross, you are such a troublemaker! I reckon that you really need to go to somewhere like Magaluf or Ibiza where you can make the most of your (very limited) social and personal skills for whilst you have the chance at your present age. Ross, you are really not showing any sign that you will ever be anything other than a complete misfit within Emmerdale. Why not break away now and save yourself from further trouble because of your total misfit as an Emmerdale guy?

I used to really like Ross. He really has failed me and others very badly over the past 4 months or so. But then, nothing lasts forever, does it. If only...

Quote Originally Posted by Telly Watcher View Post
    I used to really like Ross. He really has failed me and others very badly over the past 4 months or so. But then, nothing lasts forever, does it. If only...
    See, at least for me anyway, the Ross I really liked months ago has died for me. And he isn't going to or can ever come back.

He is just another young guy for me who has really "gone too soon", just like so many others I've known who never even got to be 25yo.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Can you please use Private Messages in future to discuss your difference of opinions or use the General Discussion section .. This is a spoiler thread on Moira and Cain, has nothing to do with your spat about Ross Barton/Michael Parr. Thank you
    Thank you Perdita, I was thinking "Yes" new spoilers for Cain & Moira. But I was wrong, so well said. Everyone has very strong opinions and they are entitled. But like Perdita said, use private messaging or just show some restraint. And can we all just agree to disagree people, hehehe.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kiwigirl For This Useful Post:

Perdita (11-01-2016), Telly Watcher (11-01-2016)

Perdita, can you please make a new spoiler thread for Moira and Cain (not an emmerdale fan so unsure what to put in it). Once done, pm me and I will close this thread as it is way off topic and bizarre

A general warning to all: Facebook, twitter, fan fic or any one opinion posted on a website are not real spoiler. Please stick to actual ones. Anyone post non Spoiler will be given an infraction

Thanks Perdy
    Super Mod

Perdita, can you please make a new spoiler thread for Moira and Cain (not an emmerdale fan so unsure what to put in it). Once done, pm me and I will close this thread as it is way off topic and bizarre

A general warning to all: Facebook, twitter, fan fic or any one opinion posted on a website are not real spoiler. Please stick to actual ones. Anyone post non Spoiler will be given an infraction

Thanks Perdy
    Super Mod

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Siobhan For This Useful Post:

Perdita (11-01-2016)

Lightbulb Moira and Cain

New thread

can we get this thread back on topic about cain and moira only

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    can we get this thread back on topic about cain and moira only
    This thread will be closed .. a new one has been created

This is the last post in the original Moira and Cain thread which was actually on topic:

Natalie J Robb talks about Moira kissing Pete - & how Cain reacts to it…
    Why are things rocky for Cain & Moira?
    “They’re not really getting on badly. Moira certainly doesn’t think that her marriage is falling apart, but Cain has been neglecting her since Debbie left. He’s upset about it & taking it out on Moira. He’s grumpy all the time & they’re not communicating.”
    How does she feel about Debbie leaving?
    “She’s not happy about it because of the way it’s affecting Cain, but what’s really playing on her mind is the idea of Charity coming back. She knows that Charity told Cain she loved him before she went to prison & knows she can’t really trust him where Charity is concerned.”
    What does she think when Cain reveals Pete had a go at him?
    “Pete tells Cain that he should start acting like a proper husband to Moira & she admits that she had to confide in Pete about the way she has been feeling because he was the only person she could talk to.”
    But they kiss, too…
    “That comes as a surprise. She knows that Pete fancies her a bit, but wasn’t expecting this. She responds for a minute, but then she realises how bad this could be, withdraws & blames it all on Pete.”
    So she won’t do it again?
    “Who knows? Pete’s still left with feelings for Moira & she might grow to develop more affection for him.”
    So why does she tell Cain about the kiss?
    “Pete tells Finn that he made a pass at his Aunty Moira & that is why Moira feels forced to tell Cain. She knows that it will sound bad if it comes from somebody else.”
    How does Cain react?
    “He’s not happy about it & goes to see Pete. He warns him off in true Cain style.”
    What does Moira do?
    “She tells Pete he can’t work at the farm any more as it’s too much of a risk. It might be because she doesn’t trust herself around him.”
    Could this split Cain & Moira up?
    “I hope not. Cain has kissed a few people. I think it’s nice that the marriage still works despite that. You don’t have to split up just because there are problems in a relationship.”

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

kiwigirl (12-01-2016)

Thread Information