Page 74 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast

Thread: Moira and Cain

You'd think Moira would have made an appearance at the hospital with Cain visiting Debbie?

Quote Originally Posted by kiwigirl View Post
    You'd think Moira would have made an appearance at the hospital with Cain visiting Debbie?
    Perhaps Moira isn't too bothered about the woman who scarred her nephew for life afterall? I find it insulting that Moira can even look Debbie in the face after what happened, never mind visit her. I know Moira isn't in a position to judge but when she first joined the show she was all bout her family, there was nothing more important. Now she's living seemingly happily despite her son being on the run for her crime, and she's joking with the woman responsible for permanently damaging her nephew. Being a "Dingle" has ruined her completely.
    Last edited by alcapo11; 31-05-2018 at 14:22.

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    Perhaps Moira isn't too bothered about the woman who scarred her nephew for life afterall? I find it insulting that Moira can even look Debbie in the face after what happened, never mind visit her. I know Moira isn't in a position to judge but when she first joined the show she was all bout her family, there was nothing more important. Now she's living seemingly happily despite her son being on the run for her crime, and she's joking with the woman responsible for permanently damaging her nephew. Being a "Dingle" has ruined her completely.

Your entitled to your opinion. I'm just not sure what you're talking about? I mean if things were so grand being a Barton, Moira wouldn't have had an affair with Cain? And to be honest, its pretty sickening how the whole Ross being attacked with acid S.L developed. After all Debbie wanted Simone to BEAT JOE UP. Not DISFIGURE Ross. Call it mistaken identity or just an accident. Debbie did not want or asked for that to happen. So yes "Moira the Murderer" should be visiting her step-daughter. And thats just MY opinion.

Your entitled to your opinion. I'm just not sure what you're talking about? I mean if things were so grand being a Barton, Moira wouldn't have had an affair with Cain? And to be honest, its pretty sickening how the whole Ross being attacked with acid S.L developed. After all Debbie wanted Simone to BEAT JOE UP. Not DISFIGURE Ross. Call it mistaken identity or just an accident. Debbie did not want or asked for that to happen. So yes "Moira the Murderer" should be visiting her step-daughter. And thats just MY opinion.
    How are you not sure what I'm on about? I'm just giving you possible reasons why Moira wasn't there, I'm not saying they're the actual ones. Also, from what I can remember, Moira actually went back to John and only ended up with Cain after he'd died... he's just her second choice ;)

In all seriousness though, I wasn't having a go. I just really dislike Debbie and I don't buy the whole accident thing, she gave a drug dealer a vague order to "mess someone up", bearing in mind that she'd tried to burn Joe's house down just before that aswell. Because of Debbie, Ross is scarred for life, whether it was her who through the acid or not doesn't make a difference, she needs to stop asking other people to do her dirty work. You're obviously a Moira fan, and all I'm saying is Debbie doesn't deserve her sympathy

garage must be closed with cain away at mart and dan looking for amelia

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    garage must be closed with cain away at mart and dan looking for amelia
    Won't be closed for much longer after Ross get's half of it.

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    Won't be closed for much longer after Ross get's half of it.
    Won't be open for long though with him leaving soon ....

will the other dingles and pete be angry that cain and moira knew if and when they find out

Or also to visit Sarah now, where is Moira, Cain is back

I'd like to see Chas confide in Moira

now moira is around at the hospital to support cain and debbie which cain didn't do for moira's holly

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

kiwigirl (20-06-2018)

Thread Information