Page 41 of 90 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: Moira and Cain

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Could be cervical cancer for Moira as well as pregnancy and she would need to decide to keep baby or have treatment
    We didn't get any explanation for her fainting in the barn did we? I guess it could be some kind of illness.

Quote Originally Posted by katie hunter View Post
    We didn't get any explanation for her fainting in the barn did we? I guess it could be some kind of illness.
    Or she just had not had breakfast or enough water to drink that day ..... but of course .. we are talking drama ..

I thought it was just exhaustion as she was working too much and it made Adam to come and help her. I think that's it..

It would have been good twist though if she had been expecting James's baby once again 😉
    Last edited by mariba; 26-07-2017 at 23:02.

Quote Originally Posted by mariba View Post
    I thought it was just exhaustion as she was working too much and it made Adam to come and help her. I think that's it..

It would have been good twist though if she had been expecting James's baby once again ��
    emma would kill them both

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

helena1414 (29-07-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by katie hunter View Post
    I think she's going to find out she's pregnant while giving birth, same as Lisa did with belle 18 and a half years ago
    Last edited by olivia1896; 28-07-2017 at 01:47.

Emmerdale boss Iain MacLeod has teased a huge story for Moira Dingle that will bring her back to the forefront of the show.

Moira (Natalie J Robb) has been having a quieter time on screen of late after a highly dramatic 2016, but that looks set to change over the coming months as the show gears up for next year.

Teasing what's to coming up over the next few months, Iain said to TV Times: "I love Moira and I think she deserves to be at the centre of the show. And she certainly will be, heading into 2018."

And while Moira's popular relationship with Cain (Jeff Hordley) seems to be over for good given he is currently romancing Harriet Finch, Iain has offered fresh hope to all those 'Coira' shippers out there.

Cain catches Pete in the house with Moira
    © ITV

"If we had taken a straw poll about six months ago, I'd say that about 90 per cent of our viewers would have been desperate for Cain and Moira to get back together.

"I think that number has been reduced somewhat since then, by the fact people seem to really like Cain and Harriet as a couple – but even so, I think fans believe Cain and Moira are the ones that are meant to be together.

"However, the question will be, is their relationship damaged beyond repair?"

Digital Spy

[QUOTE=Perdita;880231]Emmerdale boss Iain MacLeod has teased a huge story for Moira Dingle that will bring her back to the forefront of the show.

Here goes Iain MacLeod presuming to know just what the fans want. If he knew what we all wanted, he'd know that his storylines over these past few months have been dismal. Up until Moira kiss with Cain today (which I honestly didnt see coming) has me interested in watching Emmerdale again. This has to be the beginning of these two being back together. Harriet's a good woman and all, but I just hope she'll finally find love with someone else.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kiwigirl For This Useful Post:

katie hunter (17-08-2017), Perdita (17-08-2017)

[QUOTE=kiwigirl;880233]
    Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Here goes Iain MacLeod presuming to know just what the fans want. If he knew what we all wanted, he'd know that his storylines over these past few months have been dismal. Up until Moira kiss with Cain today (which I honestly didnt see coming) has me interested in watching Emmerdale again. This has to be the beginning of these two being back together. Harriet's a good woman and all, but I just hope she'll finally find love with someone else.
    I agree, last nights ep was the first time that I have tuned in properly in a long time.

Even after all this time the chemistry between these two is electric

Iain McLeod says that Charriet have a huge following too. I can't say that I have seen much evidence of that but, perhaps they are in that parallel universe where Iain McLeod lives

i think it would be great of Cain and Moira do sort themselves out, it's just a shame that once again Harriet will have been used as a plot device.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to katie hunter For This Useful Post:

kiwigirl (17-08-2017)

[QUOTE=katie hunter;880302]
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwigirl View Post

I agree, last nights ep was the first time that I have tuned in properly in a long time.

Even after all this time the chemistry between these two is electric

Iain McLeod says that Charriet have a huge following too. I can't say that I have seen much evidence of that but, perhaps they are in that parallel universe where Iain McLeod lives

i think it would be great of Cain and Moira do sort themselves out, it's just a shame that once again Harriet will have been used as a plot device.
    They might deny their feelings but they are both still in love with each other

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

kiwigirl (17-08-2017)

who likes charriet, iain is deluded

moira is looking plumper is she up duffy and why not at pete's not wedding?

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

katie hunter (17-08-2017), mariba (18-08-2017)

Thread Information