Page 55 of 90 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Thread: Moira and Cain

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I do not think Moira would let Adam go to prison if he is innocent and her guilty, he is her son and she has already lost Holly

I think the show has filmed Emma's death with all killers but they must know the killer and outcome for future filming of storylines
    Yeah I agree, I cant believe Moira is the murderer, like you said all suspects have scenes with Emma. I am kinda leaning towards Harriet being or knowing who the killer is time will tell.

But I cant understand why Iain MacLeod would make Moira the killer when he had a recent spoiler for the "Coira" reunion?

Quote Originally Posted by kiwigirl View Post
    Yeah I agree, I cant believe Moira is the murderer, like you said all suspects have scenes with Emma. I am kinda leaning towards Harriet being or knowing who the killer is time will tell.

But I cant understand why Iain MacLeod would make Moira the killer when he had a recent spoiler for the "Coira" reunion?

That is why I do not believe that rumour

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

kiwigirl (08-12-2017)

That's why it seems plausible to me. Cain would do anything for Moira, including alibi her.

well this killer secret has to lead to a reunion

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

katie hunter (14-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    well this killer secret has to lead to a reunion
    I hope so 🙏🏻

Sad but very understandable that Moira was the one to end Emma. So this either leaves Cain confessing to being the killer or Moira turning herself in? Either way, I thing this is the beginning of the end for Charriet.

And if Moira does turn herself in. What will be her plea of innocence if any? Temporary Insanity?

Emmerdale has finally resolved the 'Who Killed Emma Barton?' mystery by revealing Moira Dingle as the surprise culprit.

Shock flashback scenes in Thursday night's episodes confirmed that Moira was responsible for pushing Emma from the viaduct in October.

Moira lost it when Emma cruelly taunted her over the tragic death of her daughter Holly. In a sinister twist, Emma was deliberately trying to push Moira into killing her, because her strict religious beliefs stopped her from taking her own life.

Digital Spy paid a visit to the Emmerdale set on Thursday for the first interview with Natalie J Robb, who plays Moira, about this killer twist.

Soap deaths rarely go unpunished, so did you worry this storyline might mean you'd have to leave the show?

"They told me that wasn't the case. If it happened, it is in the lap of the gods and there is nothing I can do. I have just signed for another year, so you have another year of me yet!

"Robert Sugden has murdered, but he is still here. I was quite grateful to be involved with it, to be honest. When they described it to me, it hadn't been written at that point. I enjoyed all the twists and turns and curveballs. It was nice to be part of that."

When did you know it was Moira?

"From the start, but they were going to do three alternative endings, so none of us really knew and that was because of leaks. When Holly died, it was such a shock, as nobody saw it coming and that is much better for the audience.

"So they filmed endings with Ross and Pete being the killer, too. They could have even put them on instead at the last minute, but the next six months wouldn't make sense then! (Laughs.)

"Emma wanted Moira to do this from the off. Moira was not being calculative about it. She didn't go to murder Emma, she wanted to bring her down. But Emma pushed the wrong buttons – don't talk about the kids in the wrong way! Don't push Moira when she's angry!"

Was Moira aware that Emma was trying to absolve herself from the sin of suicide by taunting her into this?

"Yes, she was a little bit. When Moira was there, Emma makes that decision – Moira will be the one who pushes her, when really all she wants to do is save her. Emma smiled when she fell. Now Emma has got Moira, she has won, as all of the pain and guilt will be onto Moira. So Emma was calculating right to the end!"

Moira has now chosen to confide in Cain...

"Yeah, as Cain definitely sussed that there was something not quite right – the guilt. Moira just couldn't cope with it all really, so he was the one Moira confided in first."

For Moira, is it a relief to have now confessed to someone? Will this help her sleep again?

"Totally, but she still has a small baby!"

Was it the guilt keeping Moira awake, more than her struggles with Isaac?

"Yes, it was to do with that, really. We had to play a bit of post-natal depression so that it wasn't so obvious that she had murdered someone, although the baby blues were part of it as well."

Why didn't Moira tell Cain sooner?

"She was that shocked by what she has done, that her emotions were all over the place. She was like: 'What do I do?' It was all these things. Cain is the closest one to her, but there are other people that find out as well."

Can Moira move on from this?

"She does go a wee bit mad, but she holds it together again and that is a lot to do with Cain, and also Isaac and Adam."

Digital Spy

Emmerdale star Jeff Hordley has hinted that Cain Dingle will loyally support Moira following the big reveal of who killed Emma Barton.

Thursday night's tense double bill of episodes confirmed that Moira was responsible for Emma's deadly fall from the viaduct in October.

The whodunit was finally resolved after Cain realised that Moira was hiding something big about the day that Emma died.

When Cain questioned why Moira had gone to the trouble of providing a false alibi for him, she finally confessed her own guilt and that she'd been giving herself an alibi in the process. Sneaky!

Reacting to the long-awaited revelation, Jeff – who plays Cain – told Digital Spy: "He is a smart cookie, is Cain! He is not very bright, but he is good at sussing people out.

"Cain can see the pain Moira has been through and she has told him what happened. He can see that it wasn't some calculated move on Moira's part. It was a genuine pushing of buttons and 'wrong place, wrong time' kind of thing.

"It's also what Emma wanted and the audience have seen that as well."

If Cain is distracted by helping Moira in upcoming episodes, the big question will be what that means for his relationship with Harriet Finch (Katherine Dow Blyton).

Promising more hurdles to come for Cain and Harriet, Jeff added: "It's on and off. They are like a pair of teenagers and have been like that since the start. Katherine and I have laughed quite a bit: 'Are we on or are we off?' There has been a bit of that."

Digital Spy

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

helena1414 (15-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    [/B]

That is why I do not believe that rumour
    Well, well, well...

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to helena1414 For This Useful Post:

katie hunter (15-12-2017), kiwigirl (16-12-2017), Perdita (15-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by helena1414 View Post
    Well, well, well...
    I hang my head in shame .. yet the actress has signed another contract for a year as she confirmed on This Morning today and rumour are rife Adam, her son is going to be arrested for Emma*s murder and that that is also his exit storyline.... fits in with all the other crap storylines the viewers are meant to swallow as fiction..

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

kiwigirl (16-12-2017)

Thread Information