Page 72 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast

Thread: Moira and Cain

I really thought Moira wouldn't forgive Cain for lying about acid attack, but it looks like she keeps the Dingle code and Debbie gets away with it again. Would love to see the Dingles bought down

2. The Following User Says Thank You to heydrich39 For This Useful Post:

indigodance (26-04-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by heydrich39 View Post
    I really thought Moira wouldn't forgive Cain for lying about acid attack, but it looks like she keeps the Dingle code and Debbie gets away with it again. Would love to see the Dingles bought down
    I'm hoping that Ross will go on a rampage and get revenge on everyone involved.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to alcapo11 For This Useful Post:

indigodance (26-04-2018)

thought moira would be angry and tell pete and ross at least

simon could get off

Faith made the rear appearance. And from the week of the 30th it seems they've put Cain & Moira away in the cupboard again.

Disgusted with this story line .... Debbie never pays the price for her actions .... hope Joe is charities long lost son ... Debbie would in a relationship with her half brother.... but knowing them .... she wouldn't give a toss

moira took that very well, so calm

Moira finding out was such a let down, they had more scenes when they were apart.

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    moira took that very well, so calm
    Moira is a disgrace, yes she's in no position to judge anyone but she was practically making a joke of the fact that her nephew is scarred for life. The "Dingles don't do that" line was particularly infuriating. Hideous family. Seriously, I'm backing Ross to kill the lot of them, show no mercy Ross!

Let's hope this new producer improves things , really hope we see Debbie get her cunnupence, and no more Graham and Megan. And definitely less robron related storylines

12. The Following User Says Thank You to heydrich39 For This Useful Post:

Perdita (27-04-2018)

I feel like moira couldn’t win in this situation. She keeps it a secret she gets hated on BUT if she got angry and told then she’d be labeled a hypocrite because of Emma

Thread Information