Page 46 of 90 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: Moira and Cain

Does anyone else having that sinking feeling that there could be a surprise death, and then Moira dies? I hope NOT. But you never know how things are played out these days with this stupid producer Iain MacLeod.

No yeah I was wrong, seen pics of Moira in hospital very much alive and well.
    Last edited by kiwigirl; 03-10-2017 at 21:45.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwigirl View Post
    Does anyone else having that sinking feeling that there could be a surprise death, and then Moira dies? I hope NOT. But you never know how things are played out these days with this stupid producer Iain MacLeod.
    unless it happens in 2018 then NO I don't see an unexpected death with Moira happening

had moira rang doctor back for her blood results before barn baby

Quote Originally Posted by kiwigirl View Post
    I don't think Moira dies (i do think she's one of the untouchables who will only go when the actor chooses to) but I also don't think we have yet seen just how far down to the depths of stupidity this producer can go sadly.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to deeCee For This Useful Post:

katie hunter (10-10-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    Obviously, happened off screen tough

Emmerdale boss Iain MacLeod has assured fans they won’t have to wait long to discover who is the real father of Moira Dingle’s baby.
    The villager gave birth to a son this week during a dramatic turn of events, but no one knew she was expecting.
    And after having sex with both Pete Barton and Cain Dingle during the same week last Christmas, it remains to be seen which one is the father.
    Iain said: “You’ll have to wait and see. We’re not telling a protracted “who’s the daddy?” story, but I will say that when Moira’s in a burning building and needs her mortal enemy to save her, she could be forgiven for saying anything to get out.
    “Moira isn’t lying, but the truth is a bit more complicated. When you look back at the timelines, there might be other suspects.
    “Mathematically Cain could be the dad, and that draws him into the story, but romantically I’m going to plead the fifth amendment on that one.
    “Cain quite quickly on hearing of the birth gets his calendar out and counts on his fingers… he’s a key player in Moira’s life in the next 3 to 6 months at least.”
    He added: “Moira’s drinking will play on her conscience in terms of her mental state going forward.
    “She’s not oblivious to the fact that her lifestyle wasn’t ideal for a pregnant woman, so she will blame herself for the difficulties that follow.
    “We also wanted to make this feel like a continuation of the Holly story. It casts a big shadow over Moira’s ability to bond with the child and be happy. It’s a difficult and conflicted time for her.”

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

kiwigirl (04-10-2017), lizann (04-10-2017), tammyy2j (04-10-2017)

I do not think she did, I think only when her waters broke she knew

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

kiwigirl (04-10-2017)

[QUOTE=Perdita;883954]Emmerdale boss Iain MacLeod has assured fans they won’t have to wait long to discover who is the real father of Moira Dingle’s baby.

Well Iain doesn't really say too much does he? On one hand he say that the whose the daddy story wont be dragged out, and then he says this "Cain's a key player in Moira’s life in the next 3 to 6 months at least. What does that mean?

Although I like where he is taking Moira over the next few months. But I cant understand why she would blame herself when she didn't even know that she was pregnant. And wouldn't it obvious that the baby is Cain's when the babys name is Isaac?

And would Adam be blamed for killing Finn? Hence his exit next year?
    Last edited by kiwigirl; 04-10-2017 at 18:35.

barn baby a fine healthy 6 month old size miracle he was born to moira still in jeans and how was cord cut by emma teeth

13. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

kiwigirl (05-10-2017)

barn baby a fine healthy 6 month old size miracle he was born to moira still in jeans and how was cord cut by emma teeth
    Yeah there should have been a better arc to this story. And Emma deserves a far better death than just falling off a bridge. Unless that was a tribute to James death?

Thread Information