Page 43 of 90 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: Moira and Cain

Quote Originally Posted by katie hunter View Post
    Moira is having a baby boy?

I don't want to rain down on your theory but isn't Harriet too old to have kids?
    According to Wiki the actress playing her is 53, so just how much younger is Harriet supposed to be? Even knocking 10 years off they would be pushing it a bit but as this is soapland ......
    Last edited by Perdita; 20-08-2017 at 15:25.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

katie hunter (20-08-2017)

I wanted to ask everyone,,,,

How or where did this rumor of Moira having a baby come from?

Quote Originally Posted by kiwigirl View Post
    I wanted to ask everyone,,,,

How or where did this rumor of Moira having a baby come from?
    I didn't see it but apparently an audition video was posted online and the script was Harriet taking Moiras baby to the hospital. It was quickly taken down but the peeps seem to think it's genuine.

no Harriet isn't too old at all to have kids

yep Moira is having a baby boy apparently according to the audition video which was leaked recently

and rebecca confirmed she was also having a baby boy back on 11th July episode

Katherine Dow Blyton in real life will actually be 50 something in November of this year
    Last edited by SomersetSunShin; 20-08-2017 at 22:31.

Quote Originally Posted by katie hunter View Post
    I didn't see it but apparently an audition video was posted online and the script was Harriet taking Moiras baby to the hospital. It was quickly taken down but the peeps seem to think it's genuine.
    Thanks for the info Katie, but it seem that Moira would be 8 months pregnant and theres not a bump in sight.

I thought the "BIG" storyline would be Emma trying to kill Moira off and Cain coming to her rescue. Or Emma taking Moira hostage and then Moira dies giving birth? JMO

(Look at me trying to become a writer for Emmerdale) Laughable

Thanks for the info Katie, but it seem that Moira would be 8 months pregnant and theres not a bump in sight.

I thought the "BIG" storyline would be Emma trying to kill Moira off and Cain coming to her rescue. Or Emma taking Moira hostage and then Moira dies giving birth? JMO

(Look at me trying to become a writer for Emmerdale) Laughable
    Not laughable at all, you would probably do a better job than most of the clowns at Emmerdale.

I believe that Emma and Moiras paths will cross again before Emma leaves and tbh, if they don't, I will feel cheated as Moira should have a part to play in her downfall. That would be a perfect excuse for Cain to put on his cape again and save the day

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katie hunter For This Useful Post:

helena1414 (21-08-2017), kiwigirl (21-08-2017)

according to the latest Newspaper leaks apparently Emma is due to kill Finn before she leaves, that could explain the recent night shoot that ED did with Finn / Adam and Emma a couple of weeks ago

this could also explain Pete / Ross Barton departures at some point in 2018 as they've both been announced for movies on their IMDb pages in that Anthony Quinlan{Pete Barton} has been announced for ''Jessica Frost'' {hasn't been filmed yet due to it being in Pre-Production} and Mike Parr{Ross Barton} has been announced for ''Dark Ascension'' {Filming for this movie has been pushed back to 2018}

just speculation: so it could all come out what Emma did and then the village turn on Pete / Ross starting with Chas / Faith & the Dingle Clan becoming nasty because Aaron got injured because of it especially with Robert almost losing his husband and Liv almost losing her brother, Moira will turn on them both because Adam lost his Uncle James because of the accident, Paddy and Marlon will turn on them as well due to the fact that Rhona got injured{Leo almost lost his Mum} ...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SomersetSunShin For This Useful Post:

katie hunter (22-08-2017)

After watching today's episode 31st Aug, I'm a little convinced that Moira has a serious illness rather than being pregnant. I hope I am wrong.
    Last edited by kiwigirl; 01-09-2017 at 13:17.

After watching today's episode 31st Aug, I'm a little convinced that Moira has a serious illness rather than being pregnant. I hope I am wrong.
    OR... She thinks she's menopausal, she was seen fanning herself (hot flushes) at the doctors. In reality though, she may be in the family way.

Thread Information