Page 42 of 90 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: Moira and Cain

Well that was a whole lot of B.S. talk about teasers alright. Sick to death with all the "Will they, Wont they" crap. Sort your **** out Iain.

Or the PTB please sack the prick. LOL

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kiwigirl For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (19-08-2017), katie hunter (18-08-2017), mariba (18-08-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by kiwigirl View Post
    Well that was a whole lot of B.S. talk about teasers alright. Sick to death with all the "Will they, Wont they" crap. Sort your **** out Iain.

Or the PTB please sack the prick. LOL
    I think the phrase is 'drawing the a**e out of it which is something that Iain is very good at doing with all the storylines. The Coira fans have waited a year for a reunion it would have been far too easy to reunite them this week and to draw a close on all of this Harriet and Cain garbage.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to katie hunter For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (19-08-2017), kiwigirl (18-08-2017), mariba (18-08-2017)

It's gone far too long now. I don't understand moira at all. She more or less admitted to Cain that she's still in love with him but then denied it again. I think she's totally out of order now and cain should just stay away and with Harriet if that's what he wants. I don't think it's believable and there is no chemistry at all but I'm not the writer of this crap.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mariba For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (19-08-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by mariba View Post
    It's gone far too long now. I don't understand moira at all. She more or less admitted to Cain that she's still in love with him but then denied it again. I think she's totally out of order now and cain should just stay away and with Harriet if that's what he wants. I don't think it's believable and there is no chemistry at all but I'm not the writer of this crap.
    Both Cain & Moira should just stop lying to themselves and admit that they want to be together. Which seems to be heading that way according to Iain McLeod.

But its obvious that the whole Cain & Harriet relationship has no chemistry or substance and shouldn't have started in the first place. I think that was all down to affordability of new characters as love interests for either Cain or Harriet, so they decided to put the most unlikable couple together. Cain should have just gone back to Charity. FFS, JMO
    Last edited by kiwigirl; 19-08-2017 at 11:56.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kiwigirl For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (19-08-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by kiwigirl View Post
    Both Cain & Moira should just stop lying to themselves and admit that they want to be together. Which seems to be heading that way according to Iain McLeod.

But its obvious that the whole Cain & Harriet relationship has chemistry or substance and shouldn't have started in the first place. I think that was all down to affordability of new characters as love interests for either Cain or Harriet, so they decided to put the most unlikable couple together. Cain should have just gone back to Charity. FFS, JMO
    I have no idea why Harriet is clinging on to Cain like some desperate woman. She knows he loves Moira, it's just stupid.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to katie hunter For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (19-08-2017), Glen1 (19-08-2017), kiwigirl (19-08-2017), lizann (19-08-2017), Perdita (19-08-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by katie hunter View Post
    I have no idea why Harriet is clinging on to Cain like some desperate woman. She knows he loves Moira, it's just stupid.
    i think she is lonely and liked the bad boy's attention especially when grieving for ashley

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (19-08-2017)

this is just my own speculation but I hate to say this but I can see 3 births happening ... Moira baby boy {September} and I reckon we may see Harriet find out she's pregnant in 2018 and them both Cain's kids.

... but ...

I have a sneeky feeling that there is a twist with rebecca white's baby which is rumoured to be due in October in that it comes out that the baby's father is not ross barton, its not pete barton but its adam
    barton baby hence the ED spoiler a few weeks back in that adam barton panics over something and how will this effect victoria { hence robert being involved in adam barton's mystery exit in December / January 2018 }

14. The Following User Says Thank You to SomersetSunShin For This Useful Post:

helena1414 (20-08-2017)

baby swap mix up for moira and rebecca that is latest rumour

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    baby swap mix up for moira and rebecca that is latest rumour
    Their due dates are months apart. Even if Rebecca gave birth early a swap wouldn't be possible because it would be too sick and small to be mistaken for a baby born full term
    Last edited by olivia1896; 20-08-2017 at 13:20.

Quote Originally Posted by SomersetSunShin View Post
    this is just my own speculation but I hate to say this but I can see 3 births happening ... Moira baby boy {September} and I reckon we may see Harriet find out she's pregnant in 2018 and them both Cain's kids.

... but ...

I have a sneeky feeling that there is a twist with rebecca white's baby which is rumoured to be due in October in that it comes out that the baby's father is not ross barton, its not pete barton but its adam
    barton baby hence the ED spoiler a few weeks back in that adam barton panics over something and how will this effect victoria { hence robert being involved in adam barton's mystery exit in December / January 2018 }
    Moira is having a baby boy?

I don't want to rain down on your theory but isn't Harriet too old to have kids?

Thread Information