Page 49 of 90 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: Moira and Cain

Quote Originally Posted by kiwigirl View Post
    Is Moira suffering from postpartum depression? Understandable after everything thats happen.
    does she offer the baby to harriet or victoria as she is keeping her distance not bounding and as you said depression or even guilt

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    does she offer the baby to harriet or victoria as she is keeping her distance not bounding and as you said depression or even guilt
    There is a lot of speculation of Moira giving up her baby to Adam & Victoria. How true are these rumors? And why else would Adam leave? Utter rubbish if this story-line comes to fruition.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kiwigirl For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (15-10-2017)

There is a lot of speculation of Moira giving up her baby to Adam & Victoria. How true are these rumors? And why else would Adam leave? Utter rubbish if this story-line comes to fruition.
    Maybe she thinks about it, but it might be what's needed to bring Cain to his senses.

Is Moira suffering from postpartum depression? Understandable after everything thats happen.
    I think she is, it's a shame no one else appears to have noticed.

I wish Cain would stop being a pig and show an interest in his son. Even if it was true that Moira didn't want him that's no reason from him not to step up and be his dad.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to katie hunter For This Useful Post:

helena1414 (15-10-2017), kiwigirl (15-10-2017), lizann (15-10-2017), Perdita (15-10-2017), tammyy2j (18-10-2017)

Tue 24 Oct - Cain shocks Moira by turning up at the house...

Well I hope this is the beginning of these two getting their crap together. I just cant understand why I.M would drag this story out? Doesn't he realise that a reunion for these two would become boring?

Tue 24 Oct - Cain shocks Moira by turning up at the house...

Well I hope this is the beginning of these two getting their crap together. I just cant understand why I.M would drag this story out? Doesn't he realise that a reunion for these two would become boring?
    Would be great but apparently Charriet reunite next week

InsideSoap....21-27 Oct 2017

The revelation that Cain is, in fact, the father of Moira's child has given some "Coira" fans hope for a reunion between the pair. But while Insider Soap hates to be the bearer of bad news, it may be some time before we get the happy ending we want!

Cain is still with Harriet, and to be honest Moira has pushed him away quite a lot," says Natalie. "She knows they're together and that Harriet is in love with him. Moira doesn't want to get between that but she is also pushing Cain away for another reason. "she doesn't want to deal with anything that could possibly hurt her again - and having a baby together changes nothing as far she's concerned," continues the star. "In fact, Moira doesn't take too kindly to Harriet interfering and trying to get Cain to help with Isaac. She's quite happy to deal with it on her own, and makes it very clear to Cain that there is no chance of a future for the..."

Well that clearly say it all, this will be dragged out until everyone is sick to death of Cain & Moira.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kiwigirl For This Useful Post:

helena1414 (18-10-2017), katie hunter (18-10-2017)

InsideSoap....21-27 Oct 2017

The revelation that Cain is, in fact, the father of Moira's child has given some "Coira" fans hope for a reunion between the pair. But while Insider Soap hates to be the bearer of bad news, it may be some time before we get the happy ending we want!

Cain is still with Harriet, and to be honest Moira has pushed him away quite a lot," says Natalie. "She knows they're together and that Harriet is in love with him. Moira doesn't want to get between that but she is also pushing Cain away for another reason. "she doesn't want to deal with anything that could possibly hurt her again - and having a baby together changes nothing as far she's concerned," continues the star. "In fact, Moira doesn't take too kindly to Harriet interfering and trying to get Cain to help with Isaac. She's quite happy to deal with it on her own, and makes it very clear to Cain that there is no chance of a future for the..."

Well that clearly say it all, this will be dragged out until everyone is sick to death of Cain & Moira.
    Emmerdale likes to drag the proverbial out of most of the storylines these days. I think they hope it will build the suspense but actually all it does is make the viewers bored

I love Coira but all we are getting is the same scene repeated over and over again #tedious

12. The Following User Says Thank You to katie hunter For This Useful Post:

kiwigirl (19-10-2017)

who names baby issac, faith?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

kiwigirl (19-10-2017)

We all know what Cain had done was wrong, but what the hell does this woman want? He declared his love for her. What is it gonna take to get these two back together?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to kiwigirl For This Useful Post:

lizann (25-10-2017)

Thread Information