Page 54 of 90 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Thread: Moira and Cain

Cain & Harriet

I didn't know if I should have posted this under Moira & Cain, or made this new post under Cain & Harriet?

Emmerdale spoilers: Boss confirms Christmas TRAGEDY for Harriet Finch in Cain Dingle twist
    EMMERDALE’S boss has revealed that vicar Harriet Finch will face a heartbreaking tragedy over Christmas in a surprising twist involving Cain Dingle.
    Harriet (played by Katherine Dow Blyton) and Cain’s (Jeff Hordley) tentative relationship surprised many viewers earlier this year, following months of angst between the mechanic and farmer Moira Dingle (Natalie J. Robb).

Now, the ITV soap’s producer Iain MacLeod has revealed that there’s still hope for Cain and Moira to reunite over the coming weeks, and given the fact that the pair now parent baby Isaac together, will village newcomer Harriet be left out in the cold?

In an interview in this week’s Radio Times magazine, Iain explained: “There will also be hope of Cain and Moira reuniting. I’ve always felt like they’re the ones who are meant to be together. I think the fans want that, I want that – and, deep down, I think Cain and Moira do too.”

Recent episodes have seen Moira struggling with motherhood, so much so that she decided to give the infant up for adoption, but Cain eventually managed to convince her that he would be Isaac’s guardian until she was ready to step up.
    Despite their attempt to build bridges, Moira has refused to budge under Cain’s heartfelt declarations of love, which has left Harriet fans worrying about her future in the Dales.

Adding fuel to the theory, Iain continued: “There’s a lot of water under the bridge, but I want them to have their happy ending. I’m team #Coira.”

Meanwhile, the writer confirmed that Emma Barton’s (Gillian Kearney) killer will finally be revealed too, so could there be a connection between Cain and Moira getting back together and the discovery of the true culprit?
    The morally-good yet modern vicar has been a favourite in the “Whodunnit” storyline for weeks now, so it stands to reason that Harriet’s involvement could put the nail in the coffin of her relationship with Cain.
    Iain went on to tease: “We also have Emma Barton’s killer revealed in the run-up to Christmas. As you’re watching, your opinion will shift between various different characters right until the end.
    “Some of the theories I’ve read so far have been amazingly accurate – others have been utterly bonkers. My favourite is that she was killed by the ghost of James!”

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv...ain-Dingle-ITV

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kiwigirl For This Useful Post:

helena1414 (30-11-2017), katie hunter (06-12-2017), lizann (30-11-2017), Perdita (29-11-2017), tammyy2j (30-11-2017), Tuareet (30-11-2017)

I moved the thread

Does Harriet miscarry or die?

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post

Does Harriet miscarry or die?
    Perhaps.. Harriet killed Emma?

harriet will get too attached to baby issac, something will happen him in her care pushing cain and moira close, my take on it

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

kiwigirl (01-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by helena1414 View Post
    Perhaps.. Harriet killed Emma?
    I thought I was grasping at strews when I first suggested that Harriet killed Emma. But this artical seems to let on Harriet knows more then she is letting on.

And I agree with lizann......."Something will happen him in her care pushing Cain and Moira close". I hope this is the begging of Cain & Moira reuniting, finally.

PS: I like the fact that Iain has finally admitted that he is a "Coira" fan as well.

I'm not getting my hopes up for a Coira reunion just yet as I don't trust Iain one little bit.

I'm not sure if Harriet did kill Emma but I think she was involved somehow.
    Last edited by katie hunter; 01-12-2017 at 23:25.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to katie hunter For This Useful Post:

kiwigirl (02-12-2017)

From Facebook group "Emmerdale Spoilers and News":

MOIRA DINGLE KILLED EMMA!!!
    Emma was winding Moira up calling Holly a druggie so Moira pushed her off viaduct. This will be revealed on screen on Thursday 14 December!����!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to helena1414 For This Useful Post:

katie hunter (07-12-2017)

Emma was winding Moira up calling Holly a druggie so Moira pushed her off viaduct. This will be revealed on screen on Thursday 14 December!����!!!
    I saw that but can you believe it as no source was quoted??

Moira who lets not forget nearly died the day before from blood loss managed to find the strength to shove Emma off the viaduct

If Adam is going to jail that must mean that Moira lets him take the blame for Emma's death. Ridiculous writing but it sounds exactly like something that Iain McLeod would do

This will be a ready made exit for Moira when Natalie J Robb decides to leave

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katie hunter For This Useful Post:

Perdita (07-12-2017), tammyy2j (07-12-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by katie hunter View Post
    Moira who lets not forget nearly died the day before from blood loss managed to find the strength to shove Emma off the viaduct

If Adam is going to jail that must mean that Moira lets him take the blame for Emma's death. Ridiculous writing but it sounds exactly like something that Iain McLeod would do

This will be a ready made exit for Moira when Natalie J Robb decides to leave
    I do not think Moira would let Adam go to prison if he is innocent and her guilty, he is her son and she has already lost Holly

I think the show has filmed Emma's death with all killers but they must know the killer and outcome for future filming of storylines

16. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

kiwigirl (08-12-2017)

Thread Information