Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Neighbours Spoilers 25th -29th January 2016

Exclamation Neighbours Spoilers 25th -29th January 2016

Monday

Sheila and Kyle are stunned to discover who Xanthe is. Imogens determined to get over Daniel and while shes angry at Tyler, Piper reveals a secret.

Tuesday

TBA

Wednesday

TBA

Thursday

TBA

Friday

TBA

SMC

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

ChrisRF (21-01-2016), pyrocanthus (12-01-2016), TaintedLove (11-01-2016)

Monday, 25th January - Daddy who?

Kyle and Sheila think Xanthe’s lying about who her father is while Xanthe doesn’t believe them when they say Gary is in jail. Gary confirms she’s his daughter so they try to get to know one another but Kyle is put off by Xanthe’s snobbish attitude and thinks worse of her when he overhears her on the phone.

Tuesday, 26th January - Boy ban

Terese and Brad are furioous when they find out Piper and Tyler kissed and ban the pair from working with or seeing each other.
    Paul’s shocking discovery could ruin Paige.
    Xanthe and Kyle struggle to get along.

Wednesday, 27th January - Revenge mission

Paul reveals what’s been going on at the apartment Paige leased for Michelle, who admits to setting her up as pay back.
    Lauren tries to make amends with Terese.
    Karl schemes to make money from a competition win.

TV Soap

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

binky321 (12-01-2016), ChrisRF (21-01-2016), Dazzle (12-01-2016), HarryHedgehog (14-01-2016), Pantherboy (12-01-2016), SoapsJSK (13-01-2016), Summer8 (12-01-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Monday, 25th January - Daddy who?

Kyle and Sheila think Xanthe’s lying about who her father is while Xanthe doesn’t believe them when they say Gary is in jail. Gary confirms she’s his daughter so they try to get to know one another but Kyle is put off by Xanthe’s snobbish attitude and thinks worse of her when he overhears her on the phone.

Tuesday, 26th January - Boy ban

Terese and Brad are furioous when they find out Piper and Tyler kissed and ban the pair from working with or seeing each other.
    Paul’s shocking discovery could ruin Paige.
    Xanthe and Kyle struggle to get along.

Wednesday, 27th January - Revenge mission

Paul reveals what’s been going on at the apartment Paige leased for Michelle, who admits to setting her up as pay back.
    Lauren tries to make amends with Terese.
    Karl schemes to make money from a competition win.

TV Soap
    Make amends for playing a part in your marriage breakdown? Not sure I'd be open to that if I was Terese!
    I reckon this is just her trying to make the path smooth for getting back with Brad, because let's be honest, the writers want those two together.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

ChrisRF (21-01-2016), Dazzle (12-01-2016), lizann (13-01-2016), pyrocanthus (15-01-2016)

Do you think so? In my opinion, Brad and Terese are endgame as far as the scriptwriters are concerned.

New girl Xanthe sounds like she's going to be a handful.
    Last edited by LollyCarpenter; 13-01-2016 at 03:44.

Quote Originally Posted by LollyCarpenter View Post
    Do you think so? In my opinion, Brad and Terese are endgame as far as the scriptwriters are concerned.

New girl Xanthe sounds like she's going to be a handful.
    I'd like Brad and Terese to be end game! But I don't see it happening, I would like to be proven wrong though!
    I just feel like they've been building up to Brad and Lauren for so long now

9. The Following User Says Thank You to LauBuch For This Useful Post:

lellygurl (25-01-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by LauBuch View Post
    I'd like Brad and Terese to be end game! But I don't see it happening, I would like to be proven wrong though!
    lauren and brad have no chemistry

lauren and brad have no chemistry

In my opinion, right from the beginning when the Turners and Willises were introduced, Lauren/Brad and Terese/Paul have always been the endgame couples. Terese is so perfect for Paul that I find it hard to believe the character wasn't designed with him in mind.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

lellygurl (25-01-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    In my opinion, right from the beginning when the Turners and Willises were introduced, Lauren/Brad and Terese/Paul have always been the endgame couples. Terese is so perfect for Paul that I find it hard to believe the character wasn't designed with him in mind.
    Totally agree!
    Although, I honestly do not think Lauren and Brad have any chemistry! I really liked Brad and Terese together and their date nights. I just get so frustrated that all soaps can never keep couples together, couples that were clearly working.
    I'm not saying couples should never break up, but I just get annoyed by this inability to have successful relationships

Totally agree!
    Although, I honestly do not think Lauren and Brad have any chemistry! I really liked Brad and Terese together and their date nights. I just get so frustrated that all soaps can never keep couples together, couples that were clearly working.
    I'm not saying couples should never break up, but I just get annoyed by this inability to have successful relationships
    I agree Brad has more chemistry with Terese, but I'd still prefer her with Paul. Ideally I'd like Lauren and Brad to leave Erinsborough together.

Couples never lasting in soaps is annoying. The only ones that are successful long term are those that leave together (except for Karl and Susan of course!).
    Last edited by Dazzle; 13-01-2016 at 20:26.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

ChrisRF (21-01-2016)

Thread Information