Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anna Windass (Debbie Rush)

When there’s a problem at the Arches, Phelan tells Kevin they can sort it but it’ll mean another week’s work. Kevin’s grateful, while Anna tells Kevin she reckons Phelan tampered with it himself as she knows he’s short of work. Will Kevin buy this?
    Later, Anna calls in the garage and apologises to Kevin for her recent tantrums and suggests they wipe the slate clean. Kevin agrees and at his suggestion they join Tim and Sally for dinner. Sally bores Anna to death about her council campaign. Anna loses her temper and thrusting some cash at Kevin, storms out of the bistro.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (01-02-2016), Glen1 (01-02-2016)

Regardless of the Phelan situation Kevin should just dump her she is a miserable cow

4. The Following User Says Thank You to swmc66 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (13-02-2016)

Coronation Street spoiler – Is Anna Windass dead?
    Coronation Street fans will be left wondering whether Anna Windass is going to die this Christmas when she suffers a horrific accident.
    The Weatherfield resident is unsteady on her feet following the explosion that left her with severe burns.
    In the build up to New Year’s Eve she’s left alone with Kevin Webster’s son Jack when the mechanic is called to an emergency breakdown, while Gary and Faye go out to parties.
    Without Faye, Gary or Kevin, Anna is alone with Jack when she tumbles down the stairs in the dark and lies unconscious in the hallway.
    Unable to wake her, frightened Jack lets himself out. In the Rovers, the regulars count down to midnight as Jack stands alone on the street, clearly scared.
    Will anyone come to Anna’s rescue?
    Watch the drama unfold from December 23.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (10-12-2016)

DEBBIE RUSH has become one of Corrie’s best-known faces since joining the soap.

But after a dramatic nine years, I can reveal Weatherfield’s Anna Windass is saying goodbye.

Debbie handed in her notice and will stop filming the ITV show later this year.

A source said: “Debbie decided she wanted a new challenge. So when it came to signing her new one-year deal she told show boss Kate Oates — and Kieran Roberts, the show’s exec producer — she would be leaving once that was up. They completely understood and despite wanting her to stay, gave her their blessing to move on.

“Debbie wanted to give them loads of time to think of a great way to see Anna leave the cobbles.”

The star said last night: “I’ve had an amazing nine years and the decision to leave was not made lightly.

“I love playing Anna and will miss working with the fantastic cast and crew.

“I don’t know what the future holds but I am excited to explore what other acting opportunities are out there.

“I am very grateful for all the brilliant storylines I have been given during my time on Coronation Street and am very much looking forward to what is in store for Anna in the run up to my departure next year.”

She has certainly been involved in some big storylines since joining the soap in 2008.

Debbie will stop filming later this year but she will be on the show until early 2018

She was Roy Cropper’s shoulder to cry on after learning his wife Hayley was dying.

Anna was blackmailed into sex by evil Pat Phelan and her daughter Faye’s underage pregnancy was also a huge talking point.

More recently, she was badly burned by a car explosion caused by David Platt and had been shacking up with serial womaniser Kevin Webster.

How Anna will be written out, and if it will be for good, is yet to be decided.

A spokeswoman for the programme added: “Debbie will leave Coronation Street at the end of the year.

“Anna Windass will be on-screen until early 2018, with plenty more drama and twists in the tale before she leaves Weatherfield. We wish Debbie every success for the future.”

She will be sorely missed.

The Sun

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (04-07-2017), swmc66 (04-07-2017), tammyy2j (04-07-2017)

get owen back to take her off and both take down phelan before leaving

Rumour control says Phelan might murder her...

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

parkerman (04-07-2017), swmc66 (04-07-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Surely not. That Phelan is such a nice man.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

inkyskin (09-07-2017), lizann (04-07-2017), swmc66 (04-07-2017), tammyy2j (04-07-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I hope not, I would like Anna to get a nice happy ending

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I hope not, I would like Anna to get a nice happy ending
    What do you mean? Happy ending in soapland?

From new Corrie trailer for Autumn

Phelan sends Anna Windass over the edge when he accuses her of pushing Seb Franklin off a ladder, reigniting their feud

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/coro...ictim-trailer/

Thread Information