Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anna Windass (Debbie Rush)

Exclamation Anna Windass (Debbie Rush)

Coronation Street – Debbie Rush on Anna’s romance with Kevin: “There’s a lot of kissing!”
    Watch out Weatherfield, there’s a new romance on the cards so expect lots of kissing!
    That’s the verdict from Coronation Street’s Debbie Rush as her character, Anna Windass, gets up close and personal with mechanic Kevin Webster.
    While Anna’s excited about the prospect of finding love again, Debbie says she wants to keep it underwraps for a while, but seeing as this is soapland, we don’t think she’s going to have much luck!
    There’s been a certain chemistry between Anna and Kev for a while – when did Anna first realise this? I think Anna started to realise just before Christmas when she saw the way Kevin was with his family, especially with Sophie who’s been so upset over Maddie, I think he’s made her heart melt a little bit because he’s such a nice man.
    Has she not really pursued it because he’s Sally’s ex? She’s not actively pursued it because he is Sally’s ex and it’s incredibly complicated being part of a blended family. Even though Anna’s not frightened of Sally in the slightest, she just doesn’t want any aggro, she doesn’t need it, she’s had enough aggro in her life. The too families are overly blended already!
    Is she jealous when Kevin seems to be getting on well with Joanne? I think Anna realises she likes Kevin a little bit more than she thought when they are at the dating night and she sees that Kevin is actually now fully dating Joanne. It’s more of a pang of envy than jealousy, in that she wishes it was her rather than the dull date that she’s with.
    There’s the kiss under the mistletoe and then the New Year’s Eve peck, do these underline the chemistry between them?There actually wasn’t a kiss under the mistletoe, there should have been but Tim catches them very nearly in the act. There’s then a lot of chemistry going on over Christmas dinner at Sally’s, Anna gets invited round and Kevin’s there which makes her day. The chemistry continues bubbling on New Year’s Eve when the two of them go outside to look at the fireworks together and there’s a little peck on the cheek.
    What’s her reaction when he asks her out on a date? When Kevin finally asks her out on a date she puts aside all the complications with Sally and Tim because Kevin tells her to put herself first, so she does for a change. She’s witnessed him outside protecting Sophie regarding the graffiti on Maddie’s mural and she’s in awe of the way he deals with it. Then he basically walks in and snogs the face off her!
    How does the date go? They get in a black cab and go on a secret date because Anna doesn’t want anybody to know, they’re snogging again in the cab, there’s a lot of kissing going on but that happens in a new relationship.
    Why is Anna so worried about Sally finding out about their relationship? There are a few things going on. She’s worried about the hassle and she doesn’t want Faye to have any more hassle in her life, she’s already had Owen who’s just walked out in the last 12 months, so Anna’s trying to play it safe and she doesn’t want Sally whipping everything into a frenzy. But secretly I suspect Anna’s quite pleased because it’s a bit of one upmanship on Sally, she knows it will annoy her.
    Would she like a real relationship with Kevin? I’m not sure Anna is ready for a relationship, I think she’s still very raw after Owen and I think a lot of it is that she’s lonely.
    Can you tell us what happens when Sally lets herself into Anna’s house during her date with Kevin? Faye’s staying at Tim and Sally’s while Anna has her secret rendezvous but then Sally makes an excuse up to go round with Faye to get a DVD. They end up letting themselves in and very nearly catching Sally and Kevin in the act. They’re in the middle of another big snogging sesh when Anna hears them on the stairs so she hides Kevin in the bedroom. Sally turns into Miss Marple, she knows somebody is in the flat but she hasn’t got a clue it’s Kevin which is quite funny, Anna loves the fact it’s Kevin hiding in the bedroom from Sally and not a stranger.
    What did you think when you found out that Anna and Kevin were going to get together? I was quite shocked that Anna was going to get with someone so quickly after Owen but I trust the writers and the producer completely so let’s see what happens and hopefully the public will like it. There’s lots of drama and comedy to play within the blended family.
    Could Sally and Anna come to blows over this? We’ve had a bit of a slapstick fight over the fence but I honestly think that Sally and Anna don’t hate each other, I think they get each other very well. I think Anna has a bit of a soft spot for Sally because she’s so tragically trying to be something she’s not, and I think that Sally has a bit of soft spot for Anna because things don’t go well for her but she’s a good mum. I think between them they’re both doing their best for their families and they see that in each other. However they do really rub each other up the wrong way so maybe they will fight it out one day.
    Can you give us any hints about what’s coming up for Anna and Kevin? With Phelan coming back we don’t really know what’s going to happen but I’m sure he’ll be trying to spoil things for Anna and the rest of the Windasses because he always does.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (09-01-2016), parkerman (09-01-2016)

what chemistry, awful pairing

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (10-01-2016), tammyy2j (11-01-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Coronation Street – Debbie Rush on Anna’s romance with Kevin: “There’s a lot of kissing!”
    Watch out Weatherfield, there’s a new romance on the cards so expect lots of kissing!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (09-01-2016), lizann (10-01-2016), maidmarian (09-01-2016), tammyy2j (11-01-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    Exactly my feelings...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (09-01-2016), parkerman (09-01-2016)

she rarely kissed eddie and owen was more a nag to them

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (10-01-2016)

There is something rather yucky about these two slobbering all over each other like teenagers.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to LouiseP For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (10-01-2016)

Yes was uncomfortable viewing as both actors felt uncomfortable as well

What happened to Anna who was ever only with Eddie and was nervous getting with Owen, has Phelan changed and ruined her?

I never objected to any of Kevin's love interests only Molly but even she kissing Kevin wasn't as stomach churning as this is for some reason

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (12-01-2016), LouiseP (11-01-2016), maidmarian (11-01-2016), swmc66 (13-01-2016)

anna gagging for a bit of hows your father now and viewers just gagging

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    What happened to Anna who was ever only with Eddie and was nervous getting with Owen, has Phelan changed and ruined her?
    That disgusting experience with Phelan would surely make her more hesitant if anything? The Corrie writers seem unable to keep her character consistent.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

parkerman (01-02-2016), tammyy2j (12-01-2016)

Thread Information