Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rana (Bhavna Limbachia)

Coronation Street have revealed big wedding scenes ahead for Rana and Zeedan Nazir later this year but with Rana slowly falling for her best mate Kate Connor, it may all end in tears.
    Rana and Zeedan wed in the soap’s first ever Muslim wedding ceremony and they are about to prepare to seal the deal legally in a ceremony at a registry office.
    But oblivious Zeedan is unaware that his torn wife is confused for her feelings for Kate and with show boss Kate Oates having teased a romance ahead for the two characters, she may have already acted upon her conflict by this stage.
    Have Kate and Rana embarked on a secret affair – and could it derail the big day and leave Zeedan’s life in tatters?
    The cast of Corrie were spotted filming the registry office scenes on location with Bhavna Limbacha arriving in her wedding gown to make things official with her suited up husband Zeedan.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/09/18/corona...#ixzz4tDipzcsq

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/coro...ance-pictures/

Could this be the moment that Coronation Street's Rana Nazir gives in to her feelings for her friend Kate Connor?

New pap pictures show the pair looking very close indeed after the van they are driving breaks down in the middle of nowhere.

Bhavna Limbachia and Faye Brookes – who play Rana and Kate respectively – were spotted filming scenes together in the countryside, following the news that their characters are set to embark on a shock affair.

However, fans will have to tune in to see whether this is the moment the duo get together, or if they simply take the opportunity to have a heart-to-heart about their situation.

Corrie's producer Kate Oates confirmed last month there's a surprise relationship coming up between the two pals – despite the fact that Rana is about to marry her husband Zeedan for the second time.

This would also explain why Rana has seemed so unwelcoming towards Kate's new girlfriend Imogen Pascoe recently – leaving Kate to conclude that she is homophobic.

Whether the pictures above show the moment when Kate and Rana's affair begins remains to be seen, but viewers can expect to see these scenes later in the autumn.

The actress who plays Rana keeps mentioning that #Kana is popular, are they?

The acting from both actresses Rana and Kate is bad and no chemistry

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (16-11-2017), parkerman (16-11-2017), swmc66 (17-11-2017)

Frankly it's getting on my nerves, and I don't care if either of them go, I won't be sorry, either together or apart both are weak and boringggggggggggggggggggg

The story is not interesting, poorly acted.

For all her crying, her make up especially the eyes still perfect

What is with Kate Oates and affair storylines? I bet the only reason she wrote that Rana married zeedan is so it will turn into a full out affair with kate.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to olivia1896 For This Useful Post:

lizann (18-11-2017), Perdita (18-11-2017), Ruffed_lemur (18-11-2017), tammyy2j (21-11-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    For all her crying, her make up especially the eyes still perfect
    But what eyes!! ♥

Would not miss Kate but I like Rana with Zeedan
    Last edited by Perdita; 31-01-2018 at 14:58.

I would not miss any

I agree I think Rana was good with Zeedan

Thread Information