Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Home and Away Spoilers 2016

Thanks Dazzle, i`m in total agreement with you.
    I didn`t know some of these spoilers either, and again like you....its good to see them all in one place.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (08-01-2016), Pantherboy (08-01-2016), Perdita (08-01-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by bobdaoeach View Post
    how are these even remotely "spoilers" when we've known about them for a good amount of time already.
    - denny having a funeral is borderline obvious
    - isla being crazy is already confirmed via samantha jade
    - billie trying to leave town is all but confirmed due to pics of her trying to hitch hike out of town when Ash runs towards her wearing a suit (probably for denny's funeral)
    - kyle having 2 daughers to isla is nothing but a rumor due to her character having 2 kids and samantha saying "she has a connection to someone in the bay", and Nic saying at the ACTA awards "an old mistake comes back to haunt him" so this is still a rumor but a lot of signs point towards it being true
    - marilyn returns from overseas was obvious since Emily left the show last year and said she would be taking 6 months leave, obviously she'd be back in 2016
    - brody buying angelos is another obvious thing, since he's an aspiring chef, and all the braxtons who own angelos (Ricky and Kyle) are leaving, so its fitting for him to be the new owner
    - justin getting a job on the bait shop i'm not sure about, but i know there are already pics of him filming near the bait shop with roo and alf, as well as on the blaxland
    - kyle being bashed by thugs who know isla was nothing nobody knew about, until the plaque of Nick leaving emerged, and there's a pic of him with a wounded face with Isla
    - charlottes murder causing a strain was obvious since Zac is a suspect
    - John and Marilyn fostering Skye is literally a rumor. Emily hasn't been back on set yet, so there's no way she could foster Skye because she can't sign the foster papers overseas (and since she's married to John, he can't sign them without her being there). So until Emily is back filming, they can't foster Skye - that said, I specced a long time ago that they would foster her and that would how she would become a permanent character on the show. But it's still a rumor
    - the two being chefs/doctors was in their casting calls.

TL;DR - none of these are even "spoilers" it's stuff we've known for a long time that someone just pieced together for their 5 seconds of fame. They're basically the same as if someone were to post the spoiler "Maddy loses her arm" - it's nothing new, we've known it for a while.
    With the Christmas holidays etc, (with knitting projects I needed to finish as gifts), I haven`t read all the H&A spoilers, or other soap spoilers as much as I would have liked. Some I knew, but there were some I didn`t.
    That`s what I like about this site. There aren`t any spoilers in the thread title - usually the soap characters name. So if I`m not too keen on a character, I only skim some of the spoilers with their names mentioned.
    And with H&A taking such a long break over Christmas, I rely on Parkerman and Perdita for the dated weekly spoilers because they seem to be the most accurate.
    They haven`t disappointed me yet.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (08-01-2016), Pantherboy (08-01-2016), Perdita (08-01-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    hunter is staying around if he ex shows up and who is skye
    lizann....not sure where you are in episodes if you are watching at Aus pace or the UK pace.
    Skye is a friend of Jets who he brings home to meet John. She is a lovely young girl who seems very timid and is scared to go back to her home town because her Mother is so controlling. And from what I have seen so far in Aus pace, it looks like she is being bullied too.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

lizann (08-01-2016), Pantherboy (08-01-2016), Perdita (08-01-2016), tammyy2j (08-01-2016)

how are these even remotely "spoilers" when we've known about them for a good amount of time already.
    TL;DR - none of these are even "spoilers" it's stuff we've known for a long time that someone just pieced together for their 5 seconds of fame. They're basically the same as if someone were to post the spoiler "Maddy loses her arm" - it's nothing new, we've known it for a while.
    I appreciate the time people take to post these spoilers/rumours. I don't live in Australia or anywhere near it, nor do I live in the UK, and English isn't my native language, so I'm not skimming English/Australian magazines for h&a-news. For me, there would be no way to hear about these spoilers if it wasn't for this forum. So thank you guys, I do appreciate it that you spell out all the rumours/spoilers for other fans and that you put them together in one thread!

As for the rumours, I'm also looking forward to seeing Marilyn's comeback. I missed her!
    And it's a good thing that denny is going to get a proper funeral.
    I don't really know what to think about Skye, though. I wasn't a fan of her acting, but I guess she'll grow on me. We'll see.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nell532 For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (08-01-2016), lizann (08-01-2016), Pantherboy (08-01-2016), Perdita (08-01-2016), TaintedLove (08-01-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    You've complained about these types of spoiler/rumour posts before so why not just ignore them? I don't read posts that don't interest me.
    B/cos it's a facebook/Instagram source which are easily to BS spoilers. Then when there are fake ones ppl believe them and it's annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post
    With the Christmas holidays etc, (with knitting projects I needed to finish as gifts), I haven`t read all the H&A spoilers, or other soap spoilers as much as I would have liked. Some I knew, but there were some I didn`t.
    That`s what I like about this site. There aren`t any spoilers in the thread title - usually the soap characters name. So if I`m not too keen on a character, I only skim some of the spoilers with their names mentioned.
    And with H&A taking such a long break over Christmas, I rely on Parkerman and Perdita for the dated weekly spoilers because they seem to be the most accurate.
    Less than 2 months is a long break ok lmao.
    And yea, of course ur mini cult would never disappoint u!!1!1!1!1!

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    You've complained about these types of spoiler/rumour posts before so why not just ignore them? I don't read posts that don't interest me.
    B/cos it's a facebook/Instagram source which are easily to BS spoilers. Then when there are fake ones ppl believe them and it's annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post

Welcome to SoapBoards, Nell, Glad that you appreciate the site and the spoilers

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (08-01-2016), Nell532 (08-01-2016), Pantherboy (08-01-2016)

Hello Bob

Before you continue using the boards, please read the rules. One of them is about using text talk and an other is about rudeness. Please familiarize yourself with them

Thank you
    Super Mod

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Siobhan For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (08-01-2016), Pantherboy (08-01-2016), Perdita (08-01-2016), TaintedLove (08-01-2016)

Hello Bob

Before you continue using the boards, please read the rules. One of them is about using text talk and an other is about rudeness. Please familiarize yourself with them

Thank you
    Super Mod

Is Denny's mother alive, will she make the funeral?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (09-01-2016)

Thread Information