Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Emmerdale Spoilers 18th - 22nd January 2016

Not sure if anyone has posted/thought of this already (most likely) but does anyone else thing Aaron's big secret might be that his dad abused him?

Seems something big must tip him over the edge, something more than just disliking his father. For Robert to be shocked and in over his head I wonder...

either way be watching this with interest. Aaron is a brilliant character.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katieb For This Useful Post:

sarah c (18-01-2016), tammyy2j (12-01-2016)

Not sure if anyone has posted/thought of this already (most likely) but does anyone else thing Aaron's big secret might be that his dad abused him?

Seems something big must tip him over the edge, something more than just disliking his father. For Robert to be shocked and in over his head I wonder...

Last edited by katieb; 12-01-2016 at 12:47. Reason: sorry for duplicate post, no idea how/why.

Quote Originally Posted by katieb View Post

Yes, seen this on other threads suspected too ... we will find out soon, I hope

Yes, seen this on other threads suspected too ... we will find out soon, I hope

Yes it must be bad so abuse could be likely

Emmerdale are going to keep the nature of the secret Aaron has embargoed until the episodes air on 19th & 21st January when he tells Robert hence why the spoilers and previews are not giving it away, but I suspect it is the type of abuse that has been speculated upon. (Hopefully it won't be officially spoilt by the likes of Soap Squawk this time)

I'm glad that Aaron/Danny Miller is getting a big story at long last & I'm sure he'll do it justice.

All I hope is Aaron grows up and stop being a big crybaby sissy. Why does the gay man have to be a victim and feminized? It is so sexist against gay men to feminize Aaron.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Serena Williams For This Useful Post:

TaintedLove (13-01-2016)

Emmerdale spoilers: SHOCK revelation for Robert Sugden as Aaron Livesy's self harming escalates

It’s an emotional week in the Dales as Aaron confesses a unbearable secret from his childhood to former love Robert

There are a lot of shocking revelations to be uncovered this week.

Tormented by the many demons that stalk his complex life, Emmerdale’s Aaron Livesy has resorted to self harming once again.

The mechanic first started to hurt himself in 2011 while grief-stricken over the death of his lover Jackson Walsh.

Then, following the reappearance of his estranged dad Gordon, Aaron found himself in an emotionally vulnerable state once again.

Now as his self harm escalates, the mechanic confides in his former flame Robert Sugden and receives some much-needed support as he reveals he’s hiding a big secret.

Furious to discover that Chas has been seeing her ex-husband on the sly , Aaron has begged his mum to end it.

Following their confrontation, Chas reckons she has talked her son round, but unbeknown to her, he makes plans to leave the village for good.

Just as he’s making his exit, he bumps into ex-love Robert and collapses from sepsis after his self harm wounds become infected.

While at the hospital, Robert is left reeling when Aaron whispers a shocking confession into his ear.

When Robert returns to the hospital the next stay, he is surprised to find that Aaron has discharged himself.

A worried Chas, who obviously noticed Aaron didn’t come home the previous night, was made even worse when Robert turns up looking for him.

But Robert covers for him by saying he spent the night with him – leaving Chas furious at the thought of them running away together.

Later, the pair finally have a heart to heart about Aaron’s shocking revelation, with Robert trying to persuade him to tell Chas.

But it seems the mechanic isn’t ready to spill the beans just yet. Instead Robert takes it upon himself to have a few words with Gordon later in the pub… what exactly did he confess?

Source - http://www.mirror.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    We've already established Gordon hit Aaron, I think he maybe sexually abused him as well, hence the sexual confusion and self loathing of being gay, if it is that Gordon is acting pretty normal for someone who's done that to his son, maybe that's why Sandra left him and he doesn't see his daughter.
    It really isn't obvious in the earlier play outs of the story, there wasn't any hint of abuse when he used to be spoken of, it shows the different producers have very different ways of taking stories, we'll never know Gavin Blyth's path for it and Stuart Blackburn left, we don't know if they would've taken Gordon back in down the line or not, it's only Kate Oates' mind we know is behind this story arc, such a shame we'll never know the real intention due to I all being the creation of Gavin Blyth

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kennedyfan86 For This Useful Post:

TaintedLove (13-01-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    We've already established Gordon hit Aaron, I think he maybe sexually abused him as well, hence the sexual confusion and self loathing of being gay, if it is that Gordon is acting pretty normal for someone who's done that to his son, maybe that's why Sandra left him and he doesn't see his daughter.
    It really isn't obvious in the earlier play outs of the story, there wasn't any hint of abuse when he used to be spoken of, it shows the different producers have very different ways of taking stories, we'll never know Gavin Blyth's path for it and Stuart Blackburn left, we don't know if they would've taken Gordon back in down the line or not, it's only Kate Oates' mind we know is behind this story arc, such a shame we'll never know the real intention due to it all being the creation of Gavin Blyth
    Last edited by kennedyfan86; 13-01-2016 at 01:17.

Thread Information