Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Emmerdale Spoilers 18th - 22nd January 2016

Mon 18 Jan 2016 on ITV at 7pm, Episode 7401
    Priya tells Rakesh they can fix their relationship but she's stunned when Rakesh tells her they can't.
    Elsewhere in the village...
    - Diane holds an open day at the pub.
    - Kirin feels sidelined...
    - Chas’s secret is catching up with her!
    http://www.itv.com/emmerdale/preview...mon-18-jan-7pm

Tue 19 Jan 2016 on ITV at 7pm, Episodes 7402-03, Hour long episode
    Robert asks Aaron why he's running away and he notices the blood soaking through his sleeve before Aaron collapses.
    - Carly spots a money-making opportunity!
    - Rakesh has a run-in with the police.
    http://www.itv.com/emmerdale/preview...r-long-episode

Thu 21 Jan 2016 on ITV at 7pm, Episode 7404
    Kirin apologies to Adam for warning him away from Johnny and says that he should see him.
    - Nikhil reveals his true feelings...
    - Tracy has a hot date.
    - Aaron confides in Robert.
    http://www.itv.com/emmerdale/preview...u-21-jan-7pm-1

Thu 21 Jan 2016 on ITV at 8pm, Episode 7405
    Ashley's feeling down after trying to get into Mulberry Cottage and confides his worries about his condition to Laurel.
    - Robert is out of his depth...
    - Nikhil can’t believe his luck!
    http://www.itv.com/emmerdale/preview...u-21-jan-8pm-1

Fri 22 Jan 2016 on ITV at 7pm, Episode 7406
    Finn tells Carly that Duncan's married and that he tried to sleep with Tracy.
    - Robert shows where his loyalties lie...
    - Kirin’s desperate to prove himself.
    http://www.itv.com/emmerdale/preview...i-22-jan-7pm-1

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Telly Watcher For This Useful Post:

binky321 (16-01-2016), Zally (16-01-2016)

Over on Emmerdale, Aaron Livesy will be left devastated when he realises that his mum Chas Dingle has betrayed him.

Chas has continued to date Aaron's father Gordon in secret after the troubled mechanic made his feelings about him clear last month.

Aware of Aaron's animosity towards Gordon, Chas lies about having a dentist appointment in order to meet him again, but her plan soon drastically backfires.

When Aaron (Danny Miller) follows Paddy's car - believing that he is seeing Tess - he is stunned when he spots Chas getting out of the vehicle instead.

After deciding to follow her, Aaron gets an even bigger shock when he realises that Chas has lied to him and is still seeing Gordon. How will he react?

© ITV
    Aaron gets a shock

Emmerdale airs these scenes on Monday, January 18 at 7pm on ITV.

Read more at:
    http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/east...llyoaks-shock/

Clearly Gordon is involved with something adverse which happened during Aaron's childhood. They both seem to share a very close personal secret. Aaron's latest behaviour around Gordon can only be described at times as being electric, it seems to me anyway. What really bothers me is that Aaron seems most upset when Chas gets near Gordon.

When it was announced in November 2015 that Gary Mavers was going to play Aaron's dad, Gordon Livesey, from December 2015, my very first impression was that he was going to have violent tendencies, maybe whilst sober maybe whilst drunk. We really haven't really seen a lot of Gordon since he came to Emmerdale and we still do not really know yet why Sandra left him with her daughter some years ago now. We have also not been told yet what Gordon has been doing for the last 5 years or so in his personal life.

We have all lately seen how Emmerdale has tried to explore every kind of human relationship in televised scenes beginning from early December 2015. These include:

Married Zak having a found-out affair with Joanie;
    Married Paddy having a secret affair with married Tess;
    Tracy and Carly soon having offers of dates with married Duncan (who might even be just someone worth pursuing for his money and unhappy marriage? But are Tracy and Carly that smart? [TW: In Emmerdale? Like, c'mon, no... haha!]);
    Cain and Moira having their relationship threatened by Pete and (very soon, it seems!) Charity;
    Rakesh and Priya being split over Kirin's baby, with Rakesh seeming to be targetting Chrissie for his next girl;
    Nikhil just seeming to have dropped Canadian Tanya for an affair, it seems for now anyway, with local girl Leyla;
    Ashley getting back with lovely Laurel ("hic"!!!);
    Ross being dumped by Debbie and him left holding Charity's baby for now (the words millstone, numpty and drowning man and many other words come to my mind right now, haha!);
    Bob and Harriet seeming to be very flirty and friendly lately?
    Gordon and Chas = ex-husband and wife. Well, Chas does really seem to have a long history of "picking 'em", so what's new on this? Time will tell! (TW: Best of luck though, Chas, I really think you're going to need it...!)

There has been a lot of speculation recently in various public discussion forums about Aaron's dark secret from his childhood. What I really wonder about is whether Aaron just observed something really bad, maybe happening to Sandra, with Gordon being a violent wife-beating guy and nothing beyond this? Maybe Gordon threatened or even beat Aaron within an inch of his life (even hospitalised?) to not tell about what Aaron had seen in the Livesey family home? There may, of course, have been much more personal contact between Gordon and Sandra and Gordon and Aaron?

We should all remember that the forthcoming Emmerdale scenes about what seem to clearly connect Gordon and Aaron during Aaron's childhood are to be televised on ITV from 7pm on weekdays. I really do not think but hope for now that these scenes are going to be anything other than talked-about domestic physical violence between husband, wife and son.

If I was the Emmerdale storyliner for what is yet to come, I would make Aaron the noble character who takes the steps necessary to save people like Sandra and Chas from any further harm, for Robert to back up Aaron on this mission of Aaron's and for something (at long last...) positive come into Aaron's life. We all love to love a hero, just as we all love to hate a baddie, after all!

Gordon Livesy rejoins Emmerdale
    Daniel Kilkelly, Digital Spy
    7 November 2015
    http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emme...over-the-role/
    Last edited by Telly Watcher; 18-01-2016 at 15:22.

don't forget however that Aaron was told to leave by Gordon after hitting Sandra?

so surely that makes it improbable that Gordon was too?

I think Gordon abused Aaron?

Quote Originally Posted by Telly Watcher View Post
    Clearly Gordon is involved with something adverse which happened during Aaron's childhood. They both seem to share a very close personal secret. Aaron's latest behaviour around Gordon can only be described at times as being electric, it seems to me anyway. What really bothers me is that Aaron seems most upset when Chas gets near Gordon.

When it was announced in November 2015 that Gary Mavers was going to play Aaron's dad, Gordon Livesey, from December 2015, my very first impression was that he was going to have violent tendencies, maybe whilst sober maybe whilst drunk. We really haven't really seen a lot of Gordon since he came to Emmerdale and we still do not really know yet why Sandra left him with her daughter some years ago now. We have also not been told yet what Gordon has been doing for the last 5 years or so in his personal life.

We have all lately seen how Emmerdale has tried to explore every kind of human relationship in televised scenes beginning from early December 2015. These include:

Tracy and Carly soon having offers of dates with married Duncan (who might even be just someone worth pursuing for his money and unhappy marriage? But are Tracy and Carly that smart? [TW: In Emmerdale? Like, c'mon, no... haha!]);
    Cain and Moira having their relationship threatened by Pete and (very soon, it seems!) Charity;
    Rakesh and Priya being split over Kirin's baby, with Rakesh seeming to be targetting Chrissie for his next girl;
    Nikhil just seeming to have dropped Canadian Tanya for an affair, it seems for now anyway, with local girl Leyla;
    Ashley getting back with lovely Laurel (\"hic\"!!!);
    Ross being dumped by Debbie and him left holding Charity's baby for now (the words millstone, numpty and drowning man and many other words come to my mind right now, haha!);
    Gordon and Chas = ex-husband and wife. Well, Chas does really seem to have a long history of \"picking 'em\", so what's new on this? Time will tell! (TW: Best of luck though, Chas, I really think you're going to need it...!)

There has been a lot of speculation recently in various public discussion forums about Aaron's dark secret from his childhood. What I really wonder about is whether Aaron just observed something really bad, maybe happening to Sandra, with Gordon being a violent wife-beating guy and nothing beyond this? Maybe Gordon threatened or even beat Aaron within an inch of his life (even hospitalised?) to not tell about what Aaron had seen in the Livesey family home? There may, of course, have been much more personal contact between Gordon and Sandra and Gordon and Aaron?

We should all remember that the forthcoming Emmerdale scenes about what seem to clearly connect Gordon and Aaron during Aaron's childhood are to be televised on ITV from 7pm on weekdays. I really do not think but hope for now that these scenes are going to be anything other than talked-about domestic physical violence between husband, wife and son.

If I was the Emmerdale storyliner for what is yet to come, I would make Aaron the noble character who takes the steps necessary to save people like Sandra and Chas from any further harm, for Robert to back up Aaron on this mission of Aaron's and for something (at long last...) positive come into Aaron's life. We all love to love a hero, just as we all love to hate a baddie, after all!

7 November 2015
    Nikhil was dropped by that girl over the phone i thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Telly Watcher View Post

Ashley getting back with lovely Laurel (\"hic\"!!!);
    Gordon and Chas = ex-husband and wife. Well, Chas does really seem to have a long history of \"picking 'em\", so what's new on this? Time will tell! (TW: Best of luck though, Chas, I really think you're going to need it...!)

7 November 2015

Quote Originally Posted by suzewebb View Post
    That is correct, suzewebb

​Robert Sugden finally gets answers in emotional Emmerdale scenes tonight (January 21) as Aaron Livesy shares details of his past.

Aaron's latest downward spiral has left Robert (Ryan Hawley) deeply concerned for his wellbeing and determined to find out what is wrong.

As a new day dawns in the village, Robert's worries escalate when he finds that Aaron (Danny Miller) has done a disappearing act at the hospital without being officially discharged.

Once Robert finally tracks him down, Aaron reaches breaking point and reveals a shocking secret that he's been hiding for years. And it's one that will have huge repercussions for a number of characters...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

sarah c (21-01-2016), tammyy2j (21-01-2016)

^ I cant wait excellent acting from both Ryan and Danny always

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

binky321 (21-01-2016)

OMG; Just when you think that Chas has finally found a love that would last for eternity; we come to find that her beloved ex husband had molested their son for years. Dirty FN Pig ****.

Thread Information