Thread: Are aaron and Robert ever going to be a proper gay couple?

Are aaron and Robert ever going to be a proper gay couple?

The two lesbians on Emmerdale are gone yet the show has Aaron and Robert but they seem so far apart. Robert is still married to Chrissie and Aaron hates him. I like that gay characters have lead roles on Emmerdale. This is rare on Coronation Street the gays there are secondary characters. My concern is I would like Aaron and Robert become a proper couple. But how is that going to happen if Aaron did shoot Robert or cover up the shooting? Robert will never forgive Aaron. Robron fans do not want the recycled storylines. Robert has not even accepted he is bisexual either. I just wonder where the story goes from here? Chrissie is the big problem if Robert survives the shooting will she take Robert back? I would like to see Aaron in a loving gay relationship. The show seems to have a problem treating gay love as equal to straight love.
    Last edited by Serena Williams; 01-10-2015 at 09:18.

I wish they would I feel Robert would forgive Aaron for covering up the shooting after all he had Aaron do the same over Katie's death a lot depends on who the shooter is.

I think 'Robron' Kate Oates hinted as much already I feel they will come again but they have lots to overcome first.

They seem to have used their affair as a plot devices they are suffering a bit as a result with the need for big plots & such as the Katie death, the affair reveal that triggered he helicopter crash, Robert murder attempts his own on Chas/Paddy and so on especially for the double episodes on Thursday's they build things around they have barely given them time to have anything normal between them which is needed.

I wish they would I feel Robert would forgive Aaron for covering up the shooting after all he had Aaron do the same over Katie's death a lot depends on who the shooter is.

I think 'Robron' Kate Oates hinted as much already I feel they will come again but they have lots to overcome first.

They seem to have used their affair as a plot devices they are suffering a bit as a result with the need for big plots & such as the Katie death, the affair reveal that triggered he helicopter crash, Robert murder attempts his own on Chas/Paddy and so on especially for the double episodes on Thursday's they build things around they have barely given them time to have anything normal between them which is needed.

Thread Information