Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Give Finn Barton a storyline!

I would have thought it would have been nice to see Finn together with his immediate family over the Christmas period - I don't think he's been seen for weeks with any of them. And the Christmas Day episode, he was only there so Cain could do a dodgy Brokeback mountain gag.

But no we have more misery, pain and self harm of Aaron coming up zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by deeCee View Post
    I would have thought it would have been nice to see Finn together with his immediate family over the Christmas period - I don't think he's been seen for weeks with any of them. And the Christmas Day episode, he was only there so Cain could do a dodgy Brokeback mountain gag.

But no we have more misery, pain and self harm of Aaron coming up zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    I think we will see alot more of Finn after Debbie leaves, Ross will need his brother.

Quote Originally Posted by deeCee View Post

I think we will see alot more of Finn after Debbie leaves, Ross will need his brother.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to alcapo11 For This Useful Post:

deeCee (26-12-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Serena Williams View Post
    Do you own this website? Are you the editor? Or do you feel the need to target me with your RUDE COMMENTS!
    No Perdy is not a moderator but I am and she has just pointed out that general rants should be in the general section. I find nothing wrong with what she has said.
    Everyone respects advice from Perdita as she had been on the boards a long time
    Super Mod

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Siobhan For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (26-12-2015), maidmarian (26-12-2015), Perdita (26-12-2015)

Well.. with the new producer from HO, Finn is bound to get some more screen time.. right? Surely he must be featured more considering he's gay.. they love the gay characters over at HO. Hopefully the new producer will give Finn Barton the screen time he deserves

Quote Originally Posted by livden View Post
    Well.. with the new producer from HO, Finn is bound to get some more screen time.. right? Surely he must be featured more considering he's gay.. they love the gay characters over at HO. Hopefully the new producer will give Finn Barton the screen time he deserves
    I hope you are right happy to hear the Hollyoaks producer is gay hopefully he will do a better job with Finn. Hollyoaks has done a good job with their gay characters.

Quote Originally Posted by livden View Post
    I hope you are right happy to hear the Hollyoaks producer is gay hopefully he will do a better job with Finn. Hollyoaks has done a good job with their gay characters.

I didn't say the producer was gay, just that Finn is gay and they love gay characters on HO, so hopefully he will dedicate some time to the gay characters on Emmerdale too

I didn't say the producer was gay, just that Finn is gay and they love gay characters on HO, so hopefully he will dedicate some time to the gay characters on Emmerdale too

I really hope we get to see more of Finn he needs a storyline soon

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bbradshaw For This Useful Post:

deeCee (12-02-2016)

Thread Information