Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Give Finn Barton a storyline!

Give Finn Barton a storyline!

So Emmerdale has pushed Aaron and Robert to the sidelines and yet forgotten about the other gay character Finn Barton. Finn has bern on Emmerdale for over two years but the writers do not know what to do with him. Finn is always supporting other characters storylines yet he has no depth. So is Finn ever going to get a real boyfriend and a story of his own? Finn is too perfect the audience knows nothing about him he is just there. I hope the new producer cam give Finn mote to do. Hollyoaks has several gay male characters who have messy lives. I feel bad for Joe Gill his character is being wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Serena Williams View Post
    So Emmerdale has pushed Aaron and Robert to the sidelines and yet forgotten about the other gay character Finn Barton. Finn has bern on Emmerdale for over two years but the writers do not know what to do with him. Finn is always supporting other characters storylines yet he has no depth. So is Finn ever going to get a real boyfriend and a story of his own? Finn is too perfect the audience knows nothing about him he is just there. I hope the new producer cam give Finn mote to do. Hollyoaks has several gay male characters who have messy lives. I feel bad for Joe Gill his character is being wasted.
    Will you please stop posting comments about a character in the spoiler section .. use the general news thread for rants please

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (26-12-2015), maidmarian (23-12-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Serena Williams View Post
    Will you please stop posting comments about a character in the spoiler section .. use the general news thread for rants please

does every storyline you want have to be a gay relationship

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

JessicaMad (24-12-2015), Perdita (25-12-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Do you own this website? Are you the editor? Or do you feel the need to target me with your RUDE COMMENTS!

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Do you own this website? Are you the editor? Or do you feel the need to target me with your RUDE COMMENTS!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Serena Williams For This Useful Post:

deeCee (26-12-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    Emmerdale definitely treats the gay characters differently than the heterosexual characters this is a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    Emmerdale definitely treats the gay characters differently than the heterosexual characters this is a fact.

Emmerdale has a huge cast, not every character can be in the spotlight all the time. I like the background characters, and I feel that there should be more nice and kind characters like Finn in Emmerdale. I do agree that he is a good character.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to connyben For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (26-12-2015), Perdita (26-12-2015)

I would have thought it would have been nice to see Finn together with his immediate family over the Christmas period - I don't think he's been seen for weeks with any of them. And the Christmas Day episode, he was only there so Cain could do a dodgy Brokeback mountain gag.

But no we have more misery, pain and self harm of Aaron coming up zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Thread Information