Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Emmerdale Spoilers 11th - 15th January 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Serena Williams View Post
    Yuck! I hope people are wrong about Pete and Moria they are not related by blood BUT she is his aunt through marriage! I mean, Moria has known Pete for years. I hope people are wrong and they are NOT going to make Pete bang his auntie that is just weird.
    What happens between Moira and Cain I wonder to actually make this possible, their relationship appears good, she has changed him for the better.
    Pete must've realised that he and Debbie will never get back together, he was just filling time till she finally gave into Ross, but now Ross won't even have her by the look of it, so Pete gets the last laugh, not that I'd actually want to be with someone that had been with my sibling anyway, but he must be pretty desperate for female attention if all he can settle on is the woman who was married to his uncle, screwed his dad and gave him a half brother he didn't need, although Moira's been good to him, it's pretty sickening.
    Thank god Kate Oates is leaving if this is the sort of tripe she's churning out, I'm surprised it's not Ross falling for her since Kate appears to have a thing for Mike Parr, I don't know what he does for her when he visits her office but he leaves with every storyline going, or a part in someone else's, we'll see if the new, male producer favoures him as much. Kate can go ruin the nation's favourite soap, god knows what she'll do to Coronation Street when she gets her show off claws into that

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kennedyfan86 For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (19-12-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Serena Williams View Post
    Yuck! I hope people are wrong about Pete and Moria they are not related by blood BUT she is his aunt through marriage! I mean, Moria has known Pete for years. I hope people are wrong and they are NOT going to make Pete bang his auntie that is just weird.
    What happens between Moira and Cain I wonder to actually make this possible, their relationship appears good, she has changed him for the better.
    Pete must've realised that he and Debbie will never get back together, he was just filling time till she finally gave into Ross, but now Ross won't even have her by the look of it, so Pete gets the last laugh, not that I'd actually want to be with someone that had been with my sibling anyway, but he must be pretty desperate for female attention if all he can settle on is the woman who was married to his uncle, screwed his dad and gave him a half brother he didn't need, although Moira's been good to him, it's pretty sickening.
    Thank god Kate Oates is leaving if this is the sort of tripe she's churning out, I'm surprised it's not Ross falling for her since Kate appears to have a thing for Mike Parr, I don't know what he does for her when he visits her office but he leaves with every storyline going, or a part in someone else's, we'll see if the new, male producer favoures him as much. Kate can go ruin the nation's favourite soap, god knows what she'll do to Coronation Street when she gets her show off claws into that

I think it's been obvious they were setting up a Pete / Moira pairing for some time.

I think this could be rather explosive.

Obviously Cain would be furious. Emma will hate Moira even more. I can imagine maybe James might be a bit upset/confued by it (I mean this would mean Moira would have been with his brother, him and now potentially his son).

I think it's been obvious they were setting up a Pete / Moira pairing for some time.

Obviously Cain would be furious. Emma will hate Moira even more. I can imagine maybe James might be a bit upset/confued by it (I mean this would mean Moira would have been with his brother, him and now potentially his son).

Quote Originally Posted by rossfan View Post

Well Moira WAS married to John.
    For the past adultery between James & Moira-
    each bears the same responsiiity.!!

As well - if anything does happen between
    Pete &.Moira (.which Im.still hoping wont)
    then both share responsiblity.

James instead of being upset / confused
    should reflect on what message his
    behaviour has given to his sons about
    what is " legal " isnt always acceptable
    to a lot of people.

The Bartons are an unusual family in that
    they have very few redeeming members

John was ok.for short time he was in the
    programme. Moira was ok until recently
    but is a marry- in.

James - Im not sure why hes written as he is-
    not because the actor cant play more layered
    roles.

Emma ( marry in ) has serious mental issues.

Adam.and his 2 sisters seem to be shown
    as " not bright".I think.the girls were written
    out because they couldnt carry stories.

Pete is his fathers son.

which leaves Finn ( most pleasant and normal)
    & Ross who has some good points and can
    play a villian.

Its like a throwback.to mediaeval times !!

Hope new producer sorts this mess out!!
    Last edited by maidmarian; 19-12-2015 at 12:09.

im hoping we see granny barton, with betty and edna gone pearl hardly used, the dales need older characters, she could fight with emma and moira

granny clegg could also come in

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (19-12-2015), tammyy2j (21-12-2015)

im hoping we see granny barton, with betty and edna gone pearl hardly used, the dales need older characters, she could fight with emma and moira

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post

dont forget.Annie on Skype.
    tho a virtual thick ear is not the same
    as a real one!

I have thought Pete and Moira would happen at some point for a while now, although I love Cain and Moira and hope they don't split up because of this. I have also heard on tumblr by a couple of people that they don't actually sleep together and it is more one-sided from Pete and he kisses her, Moira also apparently tells Cain about it the next day which then means that Cain will most likely punch Pete and everyone will find out. I hope that Cain doesn't leave Moira though as Moira forgave him when HE kissed Chrissie and also he never told her she had to find out for herself, at least she is meant to tell him the next day. Also hoping this doesn't lead to an annual Chain reunion.... great.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to xloolx For This Useful Post:

Wendas (02-01-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by kennedyfan86 View Post
    Kate Oates is young I believe mid 30s maybe she has a crush on Michael Parr? There was a news story a few months ago about louise Marwood sleeping with a crew member it hit the British tabloids so any thing is possible. I also heard a rumour that some cast members are jealous of each other. I do wonder what happens behind the scenes?

Thread Information