Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scotty T to guest in Neighbours

Exclamation Scotty T to guest in Neighbours

Geordie Shore's Scotty T swapped the Newcastle nightclubs for Ramsay Street recently as he filmed a guest appearance in Neighbours.

He posted a picture on Instagram explaining he was about to do some filming for the soap in Melbourne yesterday (December 7).

Matt Wilson, who plays Aaron Brennan, wrote on Instagram: "​In between me learning some proper Geordie lingo, we shot a hilarious cameo scene. Purely Belta day Marra.....is that right?"

Eleven TV retweeted Wilson's post, confirming his appearance in the soap, though there's no word yet on what his role will be.

Will he be playing himself catching a bit of winter sun or will it be his foray into acting? We'll have to wait and see.

Scotty also confirmed on Twitter that he'll be appearing in the new series of Ex On the Beach next year.

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neig...in-neighbours/
    Last edited by Perdita; 09-12-2015 at 05:11.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (09-12-2015), Summer8 (11-12-2015)

Video of Geordie Shore's Scotty T swapping slang with Matt Wilson (Aaron Brennan) on the set of Neighbours, as he filmed a recent guest appearance

http://www.mtv.co.uk/geordie-shore/v...ott-neighbours

4. The Following User Says Thank You to binky321 For This Useful Post:

TaintedLove (23-01-2016)

I barely understand him on CBB how will anyone in Neighbours

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Auto cue!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

lizann (22-01-2016)

I love the Geordie accent me. I had a job to follow some of what Scotty D said though. He makes Oz from Auf Wiedersehen Pet sound posh in comparison LOL

Was he already in Neighbours? Cannot remember him. If yes, which episode? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by eni294 View Post
    Was he already in Neighbours? Cannot remember him. If yes, which episode? Thanks!
    He hasn't been in it yet. His episode airs in April.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kmti234 For This Useful Post:

eni294 (18-03-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Apparently he will be back ... the producers and actors really liked him and want him to appear on the show again.

Scotty T to make another Neighbours cameo

Scotty T has been asked to make another cameo in 'Neighbours'.

The 'Geordie Shore' hunk is set to appear on the early-evening show in two months' time after he flew out to Australia, where the iconic soap is shot, four months ago to film his small stint, and he made such a good impression that he's been asked to return.

Speaking exclusively to BANG Showbiz, his publicist confirmed: "Scotty will make a cameo in 'Neighbours'. He flew out in December to film it and it is due to air in June.

"They [the bosses] liked him so much that they have asked him to go back."

And it wasn't just the bosses the 27-year-old reality TV star impressed as he also hit it off with the cast members.

The 'Celebrity Big Brother' champion had Matt Wilson - who portrays gay stripper Aaron Brennan in the Aussie show - in a fit of laughter while filming their scene in December as he attempted to teach him some Newcastle slang during a tough workout.

Scotty explained: "In the scene I've just shot, I come in the park and I'm training and I see him attempting to do sit-ups on the bench.

"But we have a bit of confusion over what each other are saying because I can't understand him and he can't understand me and then we have a bit of a tiff and that and I tell him to 'jog on' and he actually jogs on the spot."

Read more:*http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/tv/soap...#ixzz47PHnoIIX

I found an old video/spoiler of Scotty. I haven't seen it posted anywhere before. Its really funny if not everyone watched it. Enjoy-!

Scotty T reveals Neighbours obsession as he pesters Alan Fletcher for spoilers

18 December 2015

Channel 5 have today (December 18) released a hilarious video, announcing that from next year, episodes of Neighbours*will be broadcast on the same day in the UK as they're put out in Australia, meaning they'll be no need to chase spoilers online."

">Geordie Shore's Scotty T appears in the video, pestering Alan Fletcher for storylines that we'll see going ahead.

Neighbours last episode this year airs today and will be back on Monday 4th January, Channel 5, weekdays - 1.45 & 5.30pm.

Read more:*http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/tv/soap...#ixzz47PVZU9vd

Thread Information