Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: The Morgan Brothers: Justin, Brody & Mason

Quote Originally Posted by Wolves View Post
    Just watched the plane crash on daily motion. What a brilliant episode, can't wait for tomorrow's and I love the Morgans(especially Brody). I know others in the uk have not seen much of them, but I think you will grow to like them too.
    I already like them.

I can't wait for the plane crash drama! I miss the regular disasters that used to hit Summer Bay and its residents with alarming frequency.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 23-08-2016 at 02:02.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (23-08-2016), Wolves (23-08-2016)

DailyMail article with more pictures of Justin (James Stewart) & Phoebe (Isabella Giovinazzo) getting cosy on set filming at Palm Beach yesterday:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ca-Marais.html

Home And Away's James Stewart shares a tender moment with co-star Isabella Giovinazzo on set... days after talking about his relationship with ex Jessica Marais

He is Summer Bay's newest heartthrob thanks to his portrayal of Justin Morgan.

And as he continues to settle in with his role, James Stewart appeared relaxed as he shared a tender moment with co-star Isabella Giovinazzo on Sydney's Palm Beach, on Monday.

No doubt filming new scenes for the long-running soap, the actors looked comfortable and at ease with one another as they sat on the sandy shore.

Little is known about the scene, but it appeared as if James' character was comforting his co-star, who plays the vivacious Phoebe Nicholson on the show...........................................etc .

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (23-08-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    I like Justin and Brody but haven't taken to Mason yet. He has the potential to be a super annoying character I think.

Pantherboy: how do you feel about the Morgan family having seen a lot more them than us in the UK?
    I don't like Mason either

I really like Brody and don't mind Tori and Justin who I thought seem to spark with Roo but looks like he and Phoebe are long term

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (23-08-2016), Pantherboy (23-08-2016), Wolves (23-08-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I don't like Mason either

I really like Brody and don't mind Tori and Justin who I thought seem to spark with Roo but looks like he and Phoebe are long term
    I also noticed Justin's chemistry with Roo. Maybe the H&A team will also have noticed it and will put them together in the future. Roo deserves a bit of fun with a younger lover.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 23-08-2016 at 12:55.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (23-08-2016), Pantherboy (23-08-2016), tammyy2j (23-08-2016)

The Morgans have jumped from one crisis to another since arriving in Summer Bay earlier this year, but Home and Away is possibly about to drop a huge twist - and it will throw everything up in the air.

We've already discovered that the Morgan family are in witness protection, while recent Channel 5 episodes have seen Justin forced to admit that the bullet which killed his mother was actually meant for him.

Aussie fans have also been given early hints that there is something enigmatic going on with their witness protection officer Decker. And the mystery is set to thicken, starting with an unexpected flashback from Brody.

Brody will be rocked by childhood memories of his mum and Decker, prompting him to realise that the officer keeping them safe has a far more important connection to the family.

But when Justin decides to avoid Decker at all costs, trouble kicks off again, according to TV Week.

When Brody demands answers from Decker, however, a surprise twist sees the witness protection worker reveal that he is now a target and is fearing for his own life.

After Decker is later attacked, the Morgans are left with no protection at all, and are fully aware that they could be next. What will they do? And who exactly is Decker?

Digital Spy

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (05-09-2016), lizann (05-09-2016), Pantherboy (05-09-2016), tammyy2j (06-09-2016), Wolves (05-09-2016)

Wolves is offline Biggest Telly Addict 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    The Morgans have jumped from one crisis to another since arriving in Summer Bay earlier this year, but Home and Away is possibly about to drop a huge twist - and it will throw everything up in the air.

We've already discovered that the Morgan family are in witness protection, while recent Channel 5 episodes have seen Justin forced to admit that the bullet which killed his mother was actually meant for him.

Aussie fans have also been given early hints that there is something enigmatic going on with their witness protection officer Decker. And the mystery is set to thicken, starting with an unexpected flashback from Brody.

Brody will be rocked by childhood memories of his mum and Decker, prompting him to realise that the officer keeping them safe has a far more important connection to the family.

But when Justin decides to avoid Decker at all costs, trouble kicks off again, according to TV Week.

When Brody demands answers from Decker, however, a surprise twist sees the witness protection worker reveal that he is now a target and is fearing for his own life.

After Decker is later attacked, the Morgans are left with no protection at all, and are fully aware that they could be next. What will they do? And who exactly is Decker?

Digital Spy
    I can't wait. I am loving all these Morgan family saga's.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wolves For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (05-09-2016), Pantherboy (06-09-2016)

Wolves is offline Biggest Telly Addict 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post

Digital Spy
    I can't wait. I am loving all these Morgan family saga's.

decker mason's father??

They have a half sibling.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to kaz21 For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (06-09-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by kaz21 View Post
    They have a half sibling.
    So just like Braxtons with Kyle and they are not a copy

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (06-09-2016), kaz21 (06-09-2016), lizann (06-09-2016)

Thread Information