Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: The Morgan Brothers: Justin, Brody & Mason

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    That's what I was afraid of! We do not need more Braxton types in the bay.
    And what please is/was wrong with Braxton??

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (17-06-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    And what please is/was wrong with Braxton??
    Sorry, I know you're a fan but I never have been.

Home and Away went steeply downhill when the Braxtons rocked up in the bay as far as I'm concerned. The last thing I want is for them to be immediately replaced just as they (and their clones the Barratts) have left.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    Sorry, I know you're a fan but I never have been.

Home and Away went steeply downhill when the Braxtons rocked up in the bay as far as I'm concerned. The last thing I want is for them to be immediately replaced just as they (and their clones the Barratts) have left.
    I would not say that but I agree that having the same kind of family replacing the Braxtons and this soon will not necessarily add to this particular show

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (17-06-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    I think Phoebe has far outstayed too long in Summer Bay
    Amen to the nth power. And I never thought I`d say it....but Nate has also outstayed his welcome.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (18-06-2016)

Home and Away's James Stewart, who recently joined the show as Justin Morgan, has hit out at the show's detractors.

The actor, whose role has not aired in the UK yet, said critics needed to "grow up" and praised the show for launching a number of Hollywood careers.

"I know why a lot of people are saying 'why have you gone to Home and Away?', but they need to grow up now. Our coaches are the best in Australia," Stewart told The New Day.

"Home and Away doesn't sit there and ask the big questions," he added.

"It just shows little scenes and that's as basic as it is, and for 28 years people have been going 'half of me wants to switch it on and chill out with my family' - it's a simple pleasure the audience has and don't mess with it, that's what they want."

Stewart hit out recently at comparisons between the new Morgan family and the Braxtons on the Australian soap.

"I know that what's out there is we're a family - and, apparently, nowhere near as good as the Braxtons," he said.

Digital Spy

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (26-06-2016), Pantherboy (26-06-2016)

Home and Away has finally revealed the dark secret that the Morgan family have been desperately trying to hide since arriving in Summer Bay.

In tense scenes airing in Australia yesterday, Mason (Orpheus Pledger) told his girlfriend Lara that his family were in witness protection - and under a false identity.

Viewers will have to tune in to learn who the Morgans really are and how they came to land in protection, but there will undoubtedly be huge repercussions for Mason, who is fully aware that he shouldn't have disclosed the top secret information.

Mason was forced to spill the beans to Lara, played by Elle Harris, when she broke up with him over his shifty behaviour.

Lara had arrived in the Bay hoping for a romantic reconciliation with Mason, but was left devastated when she saw him looking friendly with Evie MacGuire.

Although the Aussie soap has unveiled what the Morgans have been hiding, the story is far from over as they will be targeted by a threatening man called Spike in upcoming scenes.

Aware of the family's dark history, Spike's presence will leave them in very serious danger and fans will be left wondering if anyone escapes unscathed.

Digital Spy

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (29-06-2016), lizann (29-06-2016), Pantherboy (29-06-2016)

Home and Away is lining up a terrifying situation for Justin and Phoebe as the Morgan family's shocking secret continues to cause waves.

If you've been watching in Australia, you'll already know that Summer Bay's new arrivals are under witness protection. But they will find themselves in a world of trouble when dangerous villain Spike catches up with them.

Spike's tied up in the family's complicated past, and it'll become clear that he actually knows a lot more than they initially though.

The drama will air in Australia next week, when Spike confronts a confused Justin over a book belonging to his dad. He then holds both Justin and Phoebe hostage while they search the house trying to find it.

But when the pair fail to locate the book, Spike delivers Justin a very worrying warning, insisting that if he is unable to find it, he and his family will die.

As Justin desperately searches for the mystery book, he stumbles across a very important clue in the most unlikely of places – his childhood teddy bear.

On further inspection, he realises that the toy holds further information, but what is it? And what's the book all about?

"Justin was heavily involved with his father, so he knows what went on. But he doesn't know about this book," James Stewart, who plays Justin, told TV Week.

"Spike doesn't want anyone else involved. If Justin says anything to anyone, his family are dead.

Digital Spy

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (31-07-2016), Pantherboy (28-07-2016), tammyy2j (02-08-2016)

I wish i could tell James Stewart that no everyone thinks that way, the Braxtons are the Braxtons and sure even i see similarities in some ways but thats because the boys were around for so long and to be honest even I loved the braxtons at times. BUT and i must say this alot of people also were getting absolutely sick of the Braxtons after a while as well. its now they are gone some get caught up in lost memories of the episodes when in actual fact it got so drawn out in parts that some of us would rather change the channel.

He also has a point to that shows like Home & Away and Neighbours have been around for australians since the day of the arc (figuratively speaking), they are a platform now to launch people's careers, and for those to say its a step down or what on earth is he doing on there, I would challenge and say what about Georgie Parker and the aussie soaps she was on now she is a regular. I like him and I for one hope he sticks around i love the chemistry between him and pheobe.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fragglerock For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (02-08-2016), HarryHedgehog (03-08-2016), Pantherboy (03-08-2016)

I wish i could tell James Stewart that no everyone thinks that way, the Braxtons are the Braxtons and sure even i see similarities in some ways but thats because the boys were around for so long and to be honest even I loved the braxtons at times. BUT and i must say this alot of people also were getting absolutely sick of the Braxtons after a while as well. its now they are gone some get caught up in lost memories of the episodes when in actual fact it got so drawn out in parts that some of us would rather change the channel.

He also has a point to that shows like Home & Away and Neighbours have been around for australians since the day of the arc (figuratively speaking), they are a platform now to launch people's careers, and for those to say its a step down or what on earth is he doing on there, I would challenge and say what about Georgie Parker and the aussie soaps she was on now she is a regular. I like him and I for one hope he sticks around i love the chemistry between him and pheobe.

I like Brody the chef one, is that his name?

Thread Information