Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: The Morgan Brothers: Justin, Brody & Mason

That`s excellent having a texting while driving storyline. I`m glad H&A are tackling this issue. My hubby and son were in a car wreck 8 years ago by some idiot texting and driving. Hubby truck was totalled. Thankfully both hubby and son just had minor injuries.

Hooray about 800 Words starting season 2 in a few months. Do you know when the excellent "A Place Called Home" starts season 4 in Australia please? Can`t wait to watch that.

PantherBoy....... do you know where Ash and Andy`s garage is located in Summer Bay please? Or is it Yabbie Creek?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (01-06-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post
    That`s excellent having a texting while driving storyline. I`m glad H&A are tackling this issue. My hubby and son were in a car wreck 8 years ago by some idiot texting and driving. Hubby truck was totalled. Thankfully both hubby and son just had minor injuries.

Hooray about 800 Words starting season 2 in a few months. Do you know when the excellent \\\\\\"A Place Called Home\\\\\\" starts season 4 in Australia please? Can`t wait to watch that.

PantherBoy....... do you know where Ash and Andy`s garage is located in Summer Bay please? Or is it Yabbie Creek?
    It looks like 'A Place To Call Home' season 4 will begin in September 2016 on Foxtel. They haven't announced an actual release date for season 2 of '800 Words' as yet, other than it will be (later) in 2016 - I have attached website links:
    http://waitwith.us/a-place-to-call-home-season-4-4742/
    http://waitwith.us/800-words-season-2-5728/

As for Ash & Andy's garage, I think I remember when Alf originally told them that he knew a guy who had a large "shed" they could use as the garage, (because Alf didn't want them to use the spare land at the back of the caravan park), he mentioned that it was "out on Old Yabbie Creek Road"? So I assume it is somewhere between SB & Yabbie Creek? (I stand corrected though, if anyone remembers/knows differently?)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

TaintedLove (01-06-2016)

Thanks so much Pantherboy....can`t wait til September.

I do recall Alf mentioning the possibility of a garage, and Ash and Andy going to see it. You have a much better memory than I do.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (01-06-2016)

Thanks so much Pantherboy....can`t wait til September.

I do recall Alf mentioning the possibility of a garage, and Ash and Andy going to see it. You have a much better memory than I do.

Well, the Morgan brothers finally make their H&A debut tonight in Aust. A run-down on each of the characters has been posted previously, but this final preview of the Morgan siblings has now been added, including their dog Buddy & a 'what do we already know?' section at the end:

JUSTIN MORGAN (James Stewart)
    Justin is the eldest of the Morgan siblings and is a trained mechanic. He’s an impulsive decision maker, but he is always sure to check with little sister Tori first before implanting it. He is defined by his love for his family, but also his short fuse and aggressive manner. He will go to any lengths to protect his family from their past.

DR. TORI MORGAN (Penny McNamee)
    Tori is the second eldest and has already been on screen since the explosion in April. She’s described as highly intelligent and driven, as well as quick witted and is more than happy to laugh at herself, having grown up the only girl around three brothers. She gets along well with her colleagues, and having just been promoted to the Director of Emergency, she is a true professional.

BRODY MORGAN (Jackson Heywood)
    Brody is the third eldest, middle son and is a chef. He can be quite jaded and pessimistic, but is fiercely passionate, ambitious and loyal. He has big visions and goals for himself, while staying true to his family with his immense loyalty and heart of gold. Although, despite his open-mindedness, he is apprehensive about moving to Summer Bay.

MASON MORGAN (Orpheus Pledger)
    Mason is the youngest of the four children who is training to be a doctor at university. He’s a bubbly young adult who hasn’t taken on the responsibilities of his three older siblings as yet. In his free time he can be found working out at the gym, hanging with his mates or chatting up the ladies. Family comes first, but there’s always time for mischief!

And let’s not forget…
    BUDDY MORGAN!
    Buddy is the newest addition to the Summer Bay animal cast and the first dog to appear on the show in years. He listens to his owners and follows commands, but isn’t exactly trained and has trouble doing what he has to. He’s quite the chick magnet and he even catches Phoebe’s attention, but all is not what it seems when he realises that Justin has eyes on her too!

What do we already know?
    •The Morgan siblings come to Summer Bay with a secret
    •A new house location is being introduced into the show for the family
    •Justin saves Alf from dying from a heart attack when they take the Blaxland out to sea
    •Lara (Elle Harris), a girl from Mason’s past, turns up – only for Justin to send her packing and berate Mason for “compromising” the family
    •Tori and Nate hook up, but she then gets together with Duncan Stewart
    •Justin and Phoebe have been photographed together quite a lot
    •Brody has been spotted with a bloodied face and what looks to be a gunshot wound
    •Justin is involved in a scene with the Australian Federal Police – with one played by John Adam, who played Luke Cunningham
    •Brody and Phoebe have been spotted in uniforms for a restaurant called ‘Salt’
    •Mason has been pictured kissing Evelyn and romancing her on the beach
    •The brothers have been seen alongside newcomers Jessica Falkholt, Olivia Deeble and Anna Bamford

The Morgan brothers make their first on-screen appearance on Tuesday 7th June on the Seven Network, and on Tuesday 26th July in the UK.

BTTB

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (07-06-2016), TaintedLove (18-06-2016), tammyy2j (07-06-2016)

I'm not much liking the sound of the new Morgan family at the moment, especially after reading the earlier spoiler that they feel familiar to Phoebe (do they remind her of the Braxtons I wonder?).

I do like that they have a dog though. I've often thought that the pet-free Summer Bay is very unnatural place.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (07-06-2016), Perdita (07-06-2016), TaintedLove (18-06-2016), tammyy2j (07-06-2016)

Digging the new house! Hopefully it means the end of the farmhouse. Also, I really liked the set for Amanda Vale's house from back in the day. Would like to see that back, however unlikely that is.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to CuriousCase For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (07-06-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    I'm not much liking the sound of the new Morgan family at the moment, especially after reading the earlier spoiler that they feel familiar to Phoebe (do they remind her of the Braxtons I wonder?).

I do like that they have a dog though. I've often thought that the pet-free Summer Bay is very unnatural place.
    I think Phoebe has far outstayed too long in Summer Bay

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (18-06-2016), Pantherboy (07-06-2016), TaintedLove (18-06-2016)

The eldest brother is trying too hard to be a brax type character!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Topaz For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (17-06-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
    The eldest brother is trying too hard to be a brax type character!
    That's what I was afraid of! We do not need more Braxton types in the bay.

Thread Information