Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Morgan Brothers: Justin, Brody & Mason

A DailyMail article with pictures of some "drama" coming up for one of the Morgan Brothers. I don't know about the bit where they say it is supposedly a gunshot wound though....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ving-soap.html

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Perdita (25-02-2016)

Another DailyMail article re the Morgan brothers. Again, DailyMail basically speculating possible scenarios based on a number of photos (with more police drama!!).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...Home-Away.html

And also another article titled "What's happened to Summer Bay?.............how Home and Away has changed". I wasn't sure where to post this article as it is more of a general article about how H&A has "evolved", including a number of old photos, but it also includes a couple of the spoiler alert type pictures about the Morgan Bros (from the previous 2 articles), so I have also put it on this thread.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ngs-crime.html

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Perdita (25-02-2016), Topaz (26-02-2016)

lol they will be compared to to the braxtons without a doubt!

I think it will be good for them to join. Looking forward to watching!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Topaz For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (26-02-2016)

A DailyMail article about James Stewart (Justin Morgan) filming a "dramatic arrest scene for Home and Away". The story is the usual DailyMail standard, but there are a number of photos of James on set & having the "run-in" with the Police.

Last edited by Pantherboy; 15-03-2016 at 07:59.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (15-03-2016), Perdita (15-03-2016)

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (11-05-2016), TaintedLove (11-05-2016)

This is an article on the new Morgan family, with a bit of a run-down from each of the actors about their particular character:

http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2016/05/...ay-family.html

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (15-05-2016), Taskaz (16-05-2016)

A couple more DailyMail articles with photos (nothing by way of storylines), of Orpheus Pledger (Mason Morgan) & James Stewart (Justin Morgan) filming at Palm Beach this week:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...eps-beach.html

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

TaintedLove (01-06-2016)

An article in the Daily Telegraph this morning about James Stewart & his role of "Justin Morgan, head of Summer Bay’s incoming Morgan family".

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ent...3f16e7148bb2ba

Home and Away’s newest star James Stewart on juggling work and fatherhood

WHEN James Stewart was approached to take a long-term role on Home and Away, he had to check his calendar.

Since having daughter Scout (with former fiancee Jessica Marais) four years ago, the 40-year-old actor has finessed the art of juggling a multitude of calendars to make sure she’s always in safe and happy hands if he’s booked on a job.

With a master copy that he photocopies and hands out to his assorted family members who pitch in, Stewart has worked hard to ensure Scout is always the first priority.

Having taken the first year and a half of her life out of the acting world to “get my head around the dynamic that is the father and daughter relationship”, Stewart says stealing even one extra hour to spend with her is vital.

“That’s an hour before bath, the hour before dinner and those hours are precious in a four-year-old’s world,” he says.

“And it’s not necessarily to come home and play dolls and give me cuddles, it’s just ‘Sit with me dad and do whatever it is I want to do.’”
    So the offer to take on the role of Justin Morgan, head of Summer Bay’s incoming Morgan family, was one he didn’t take lightly.

But with fellow stars like Pia Miller, Ada Nicodemou and his onscreen sister Penny McNamee also successfully juggling young children and a hectic filming schedule with help from the show’s production team, he knew that he couldn’t turn down the opportunity.

“To get a big shift in an award winning serial drama … I count myself as one of the lucky ones,” he says.

"When they talked me through (my character’s) secret and Justin’s journey I just fell in love with it. I had this delicious storyline to jump into so it was an easy one.”

Stewart makes his debut next Monday on the show, when Justin and his two brothers Mason (Orpheus Pledger) and Brody (Jackson Heywood) burst into town to join their sister, Tori (Penny McNamee).
    “Justin is really protective of his family and he loves them a lot,” says Stewart of the character he portrays.

“He’s a bloke who … when things don’t go their way their very first reaction is a hot-headed one. He’s got a lot on his plate.”

Promos have made much of the fact that the Morgan family have much to hide. So how much did Stewart know before filming began?

“They let us know snippets and bit by bit they’ve let us know more,” he says.

“Absolutely there have been surprises — and they still happen.”

To get into family mode, Stewart invited his onscreen siblings around for dinner prior to production starting.

He asked them to come with facts about their life that they would share with each other.

“They can be heroic, they can be lovely, they can be beautiful, but I want one story to be a difficult one to tell about yourself,” he says he instructed his co-stars.

“You telling that story of what you saw as a personal weakness or something you feel you failed at, even you telling that story says a lot me. It shows how you deal with this small human inside everyone.”

Over a three-hour meal they shared those stories, then left the room bound to keeping each others secrets.

“That was the beginning of how we created our family,” he says.
    The family atmosphere on Home and Away feels similar to one he experienced previously on another Channel Seven show.

“Packed to the Rafters was the first time that I felt such a family vibe on the set,” he says.

“At the time Rebecca (Gibney) and Erik (Thomson) had young children and at the end of that Rafters stint was when I became a farther. And it just seemed so natural. They do that here on Home and Away as well and they’re really good about it.”

Home and Away

Channel 7, Monday to Thursday 7pm

Also, a couple of DailMail articles: "Danger is brewing: Tension begins to rise in Summer Bay as James Stewart prepares for his Home and Away debut with on-screen family the Morgan's"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...y-Morgans.html

& "Running amok! Home and Away actor James Stewart goofs around on set as he playfully chases a co-star across the sand at Palm Beach"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...alm-Beach.html

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (01-06-2016), TaintedLove (01-06-2016)

Thanks PantherBoy
    I`ve watched one episode of 'Packed To The Rafters' and I really liked it. Loved Erik in 'All Saints' and '800 Words'
    I didn`t realise Belinda Gibney (Alison Carr in S&D) was in PTTR. Must start watching the rest of the episodes.

I really hope the Morgans aren`t the Braxtons Version 2 . Although by the end of their roles I really liked them (except for Kyle, I just couldn`t warm to him. Not the actors fault).
    I am looking forward to meeting the brothers when they arrive. I wonder if one of them will be a new partner at the garage now that Andy is leaving/has left?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (01-06-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post
    Thanks PantherBoy
    I`ve watched one episode of 'Packed To The Rafters' and I really liked it. Loved Erik in 'All Saints' and '800 Words'
    I didn`t realise Belinda Gibney (Alison Carr in S&D) was in PTTR. Must start watching the rest of the episodes.

I really hope the Morgans aren`t the Braxtons Version 2 . Although by the end of their roles I really liked them (except for Kyle, I just couldn`t warm to him. Not the actors fault).
    I am looking forward to meeting the brothers when they arrive. I wonder if one of them will be a new partner at the garage now that Andy is leaving/has left?
    Hi TaintedLove.
    Packed To The Rafters was a great show (as was All Saints) - well worth watching if you do get the chance. I can't remember how many series they ended up making. Looking forward to the 2nd series of 800 Words - I gather it will be back onscreen in the second half of the year here in Aust.

Yes, as James Stewart's character, Justin, is a mechanic, I think it is a pretty safe bet that he will probably end up at the garage when Andy soon departs the show. I think I remember seeing a photo someone had posted online a while ago of Tai/Andy (in dirty singlet/overalls?) & James/Justin together at the garage (it was a publicity/behind the camera type photo, rather than an actual scene from the show). There might be a bit of a hiccup at the start though, as TV Week mentioned in the latest issue that when the Morgan boys are driving into SB for the first time, they have a bit of a 'heated exchange' with Ash, when he nearly runs them off the road after his car swerves in front of them, when he is distracted by texting on his phone while he is driving! (naughty lad!).
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 01-06-2016 at 05:40.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

TaintedLove (01-06-2016)

Thread Information