Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Morgan Brothers: Justin, Brody & Mason

A new love interest for Nate. I wonder if he'll actually stick with this one?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

TaintedLove (08-01-2016), tammyy2j (08-01-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    A new love interest for Nate. I wonder if he'll actually stick with this one?
    Hi Dazzle. I think this rumour may be based on a single photo posted online recently of Tori just talking to Nate down at the beach (& she has a big smile on her face, while Nate has his back/is side on to the camera). I haven't seen any other photos/evidence of them together at this stage, so it remains to be seen whether they do actually get "involved". We will see. Also, rather than them getting together, I have seen some people speculate that having Tori coming in as a new doctor may actually be a sign that Nate may be on his way out i.e. on the assumption that they won't be having two full time doctors cast on the show at the same time, for long.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (08-01-2016), Perdita (08-01-2016), tammyy2j (08-01-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Pantherboy View Post
    Also, rather than them getting together, I have seen some people speculate that having Tori coming in as a new doctor may actually be a sign that Nate may be on his way out i.e. on the assumption that they won't be having two full time doctors cast on the show at the same time, for long.
    That seems quite possible. Nate's been in Summer Bay for a while now, so Kyle Pryor is likely to be thinking about trying to "crack Hollywood".

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (08-01-2016)

That seems quite possible. Nate's been in Summer Bay for a while now, so Kyle Pryor is likely to be thinking about trying to "crack Hollywood".
    If Nate is leaving, I`ll be sorry to see him go.But good luck to him with Hollywood beckoning if that`s his choice.

My fave doctor in H&A history the past 10 years was Sid.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (08-01-2016), Pantherboy (08-01-2016), Perdita (08-01-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post
    If Nate is leaving, I`ll be sorry to see him go.But good luck to him with Hollywood beckoning if that`s his choice.

I used to like Nate but then he turned into a prat changing his partners like socks so good riddance to him

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (08-01-2016), lizann (09-01-2016), Pantherboy (08-01-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post

I liked Rachel Armstrong too but Sid was lovely too .. miss him and his family

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (08-01-2016), lizann (08-01-2016), Pantherboy (08-01-2016)

Agreed about Sid. He was a very good character and I was sorry to see him go.

I've gone off Nate recently too. Nothing to do with Kyle Pryor (who I like) but to do with the increasingly shabby way Nate treats his girlfriends.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (08-01-2016), Perdita (08-01-2016)

I've gone off Nate recently too. Nothing to do with Kyle Pryor (who I like) but to do with the increasingly shabby way Nate treats his girlfriends.

I agree Dazzle. The way he treated Kat was pretty heartless wasn`t it. And he didn`t even seem all that guilty about it either. But as they say ...."what goes around comes around" when Ricky dumps him to be with Brax...allegedly.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (09-01-2016), lizann (09-01-2016), Pantherboy (09-01-2016), SoapsJSK (09-01-2016)

I agree Dazzle. The way he treated Kat was pretty heartless wasn`t it. And he didn`t even seem all that guilty about it either. But as they say ...."what goes around comes around" when Ricky dumps him to be with Brax...allegedly.

I forgot to mention.....it was good to see that the writers/producers created a new family with a nice Welsh name.
    Diolch yn fawr

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (09-01-2016), Perdita (09-01-2016)

Thread Information