Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: The Morgan Brothers: Justin, Brody & Mason

Not a spoiler, but James Stewart (Justin) is going on Dancing with the Stars this year:

DS article:

Home and Away star James Stewart to compete on major reality show
    The actor is trying his hand at something new.

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/hom...ars-australia/

Home and Away star James Stewart is going from Summer Bay to the dancefloor, as he has signed up to compete on a major Australian reality TV show.

The actor, who plays Justin Morgan on the soap, has confirmed that he is taking part in the 2024 season of Dancing With The Stars Australia, which will air soon on network Seven.

Stewart will be one of 12 celebrity contestants, including chefs, TV presenters and an athlete, who will compete for the coveted Mirror Ball trophy in the competition, with the full line-up shared by TV Week.

Stewart has confirmed the news on his own Instagram account, sharing a press shot of the 2024 cast and revealing that he will be competing with professional dancer Jorja Rae Freeman.

"Soo? this is happening! The secret is out?. I'm taking a spin around the @DancingAU dance floor! My dance partner @jorjarae_ has taken me under her wing to teach me some exciting routines and I can't wait to show you!" he wrote.

The actor received a number of supportive messages following the announcement, with Georgie Parker, who plays Roo Stewart, commenting, "Oh YAY darling" and Ditch Davey, who played Christian Green, writing, "Awesome!!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/C3gPWnDy...1-dc395894b84d

It hasn't been confirmed whether the actor will be taking a break from filming to take part in the show, or if he will juggle his work on the soap with training.

He will be hoping to become the latest Home and Away star to triumph, with previous winners including Bec Hewitt (Hayley Smith), Luke Jacobz (Angelo Rosetta) and Johnny Ruffo (Chris Harrington).

One person who Stewart may be particularly keen to get advice from is his on-screen partner, Ada Nicodemou (Leah Patterson), who won the show in 2005.

Home and Away airs weekdays at 1.45pm on Channel 5, with repeat screenings at 6pm on 5STAR and first look screenings at 6.30pm on 5STAR. Selected classic episodes are available via Prime Video in the UK.

In Australia, the show airs Mondays to Thursdays at 7pm on Channel 7 and streams on 7Plus.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (20-02-2024)

Let's hope he takes a break from the show while he's taking part. I could do with it being Justin-free for a while after the way he's been carrying on recently with this neverending Leah storyline.

Thread Information