Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: The Morgan Brothers: Justin, Brody & Mason

Elsewhere in Summer Bay, Brody Morgan heads down a dark path as he finds himself tempted by drugs.

Brody (Jackson Heywood) is unable to resist when he hires a pretty new waitress called Lena, who's open about the fact that she uses party drugs when she wants to have a good time.

Not content with taking the illegal substances herself, Lena hopes to get Brody on board too as she tries to convince him that he needs some help to loosen up.

Brody Morgan and Lena grow closer in Home and Away
    © CHANNEL 5

Brody's first experience with drugs leads to him suffering a heavy comedown which almost puts him off for good, but he later falls into temptation for a second time when he gets stressed over an important restaurant reviewer coming to Salt.

Unfortunately, Brody's foolish decision has awful consequences when he loses it in front of the reviewer, who has merely offered up some constructive criticism about his cooking.

As things get ugly, the reviewer makes a hasty exit – leaving Brody's family baffled by his bizarre behaviour. When curious Justin finds an empty drugs bag among Brody's belongings, is his secret out already?

Justin Morgan confronts Brody Morgan in Home and Away
    © CHANNEL 5

Justin Morgan confronts Brody Morgan in Home and Away
    © CHANNEL 5

Home and Away airs these scenes on Wednesday, May 10 at 1.15pm and 6pm on Channel 5.

Digital Spy

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (29-04-2017)

Home and Away's Brody Morgan will make two terrible decisions that look set to change his life forever as his drug addiction intensifies

Fans watching at Australian pace know that Brody has been struggling with a debilitating drug habit, but he will reach his lowest ebb in upcoming episodes.

Although Brody will do his best to convince his family that he has kicked the habit, it will become clear that he is seriously struggling to stay clean.

Before long, Brody gives up and goes in search of his next fix, but when he is unable to get his hands on any drugs – he takes drastic action.

Brody Morgan suffers the after-effects of taking drugs in Home and Away
    © CHANNEL 5

Firstly, Brody sells his sister Raffy's beloved necklace, but descends into a full blown meltdown when it doesn't give him the money he needs.

After Brody smashes up the pawn shop with a baseball bat, he knows he is in serious trouble with the law and attempts to flee. However, he is soon diving head first into even more trouble when he hijacks a car and forces a woman to drive him away.

When the frightened stranger named Scarlet gives Brody her handbag in exchange for her freedom, Brody is left with some explaining to do the following morning and knows he needs to make amends.

Justin and Brody Morgan at Salt in Home and Away
    © CHANNEL 5

Desperate to stay out of trouble, Brody heads over to Scarlet's house in a bid to ask for her silence, but gets more than he bargained for when she hits him over the head with a vase upon his arrival.

As Brody comes round, TV Week reports that he will find himself tied up with Scarlet standing over him, but will she turn him in to the police? Or does she have another plan?

Home and Away's UK audience will see these scenes towards the end of June. The show airs at 1.15pm and 6pm on Channel 5.

Digital Spy

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (04-05-2017)

Lena looks older than Justin and she is in college with Olivia, I thought she was with Mason but she is with Brody giving him drugs, what a bad written storyline for Brody

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

lizann (13-05-2017), Pantherboy (10-05-2017)

Home and Away's Brody Morgan finds himself in hot water later this month as the police suspect him of taking drugs.

Brody (Jackson Heywood) has been dabbling ever since being introduced to bad influence Lena recently, but he pushes his luck too far when he goes out driving with drugs still in his system.

Brody and his young half-sister Raffy are travelling in the Salt van when they spot Kat Chapman conducting random breath tests up ahead.

Kat waves the pair into the queue, but Brody is so worried about what she'll find that he does a suddenly u-turn and speeds off in the opposite direction.

Understandably suspicious, the cops rush off in pursuit of Brody, forcing him to stop and submit to the test after all.

Although Brody's breath tests negative for alcohol, his erratic behaviour has aroused so much suspicion that Kat decides to haul him down to the station for a drugs test too.

Kat Chapman questions Brody Morgan in Home and Away
    © CHANNEL 5

The test is designed to pick up any drugs taken in the last 12 hours, but Brody's relief is evident when it somehow comes back negative.

Still well aware that something isn't right, Kat tells Justin about what happened and warns that he needs to keep an eye on his troubled younger brother.

When Justin demands answers from Brody, he admits that he's back on drugs and doesn't know how he passed the drugs test – he got lucky. Will Justin support his brother when he needs him the most?

Brody Morgan is questioned by Kat Chapman in Home and Away
    © CHANNEL 5

Home and Away airs these scenes on Monday, May 22 and Tuesday, May 23 at 1.15pm and 6pm on Channel 5.

Digital Spy

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (13-05-2017)

Tori is one of the most naturally beautiful women on H&A in my opinion. She is stunning. I hope she stays for years as I really like her.
    Maybe one day Duncan Stewart will come back, and he and Tori become a couple again. I thought they were really sweet together - much more suited to each other than Tori and Dr Nate Cooper in my opinion.
    To be honest I can`t say I`ll miss Nate when he leaves.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TaintedLove For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (20-05-2017), Pantherboy (21-05-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by TaintedLove View Post
    Tori is one of the most naturally beautiful women on H&A in my opinion. She is stunning. I hope she stays for years as I really like her.
    Maybe one day Duncan Stewart will come back, and he and Tori become a couple again. I thought they were really sweet together - much more suited to each other than Tori and Dr Nate Cooper in my opinion.
    To be honest I can`t say I`ll miss Nate when he leaves.
    I agree with you about Tori, TaintedLove. I really like her as well.

SPOILER ALERT!

So, therefore I have to say I am not really looking forward to the upcoming scenes with her & Ash! (see the pictures in the couple of articles I posted on the Ash (George Mason) thread in April. We will have to wait & see how all that pans out!)
    Last edited by Pantherboy; 21-05-2017 at 01:07.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (21-05-2017), TaintedLove (21-05-2017)

Also ahead in Summer Bay, there's another scary moment for Brody Morgan when he coughs up blood after a brutal beating.

Brody (Jackson Heywood) is subjected to a nasty attack from his drug dealer when he's unable to settle debts that he's run up with his previous purchases.

When Brody's brother Mason (Orpheus Pledger) later spots him coughing up blood at home, he insists on rushing him to the hospital for tests.

Brody Morgan coughs up blood in Home and Away
    © CHANNEL 5

Once there, Brody claims that the bruising to his ribs and chest was caused by a fall down the stairs at Salt, but he arouses suspicion by refusing to undergo routine blood tests – knowing that his recent drug use would show up.

In the end, Tori demands that Brody should take the blood tests to prove he's not still doing drugs. Brody agrees, but will his lies be exposed as a result?

Home and Away airs these scenes on Tuesday, June 13 at 1.15pm and 6pm on Channel 5.

Digital Spy

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (03-06-2017)

Home and Away's Justin Morgan faces a double dose of devastation later this month, as his relationship with Phoebe Nicholson breaks down and his family is torn apart by Brody's drugs scandal.

Justin (James Stewart) has agreed to join Phoebe when she heads off on an exciting tour of the US, but he'll soon be plagued by second thoughts as he struggles with the idea of leaving his daughter Ava behind.

Justin has only recently been reunited with Ava, so he naturally finds it difficult to adjust to the idea of being apart from her again so soon.

Justin Morgan struggles after recent events in Home and Away
    © CHANNEL 5

When Summer Bay's residents gather for Justin and Phoebe's farewell party and Brian brings Ava along as a kind gesture, it only leaves Justin feeling even worse.

Perceptive Phoebe notices this and eventually admits that she can't take him away from Ava, presuming that they'll have a long-distance relationship instead.

Sadly, it quickly becomes clear that Justin has other ideas when he suddenly breaks up with Phoebe, insisting that he doesn't want to ruin her life by holding her back and making her wait for him.

Despite being the one who made the drastic decision, Justin is still distraught by how things have turned out when he says his goodbyes to Phoebe.

Justin Morgan struggles after recent events in Home and Away
    © CHANNEL 5

There's also a case of bad timing when Phoebe's departure coincides with a new crisis for Justin's brother Brody.

Brody's troubles are dramatically exposed when Kat identifies him as a drugged-up vandal who recently targeted a pawn shop, which leads to his whole family finding out what he's been up to.

The pressures of Phoebe's sad exit and Brody's scandal soon begin to take their toll on Justin, but will he be able to cope?

Home and Away airs these scenes on Wednesday, June 28 at 1.15pm and 6pm on Channel 5.

Digital Spy

These new pictures also show how the rest of the Morgans react to the worrying news about Brody and how low he's stooped.

Tori Morgan breaks down while looking through old family photos with Mason in Home and Away
    © CHANNEL 5

Tori (Penny McNamee) finds the situation particularly difficult to deal with, but she's also furious with Justin for kicking out their wayward brother as a punishment for his behaviour.

An emotional Tori reckons the Morgans should be pulling together to support Brody rather than turning their backs on him, and she torments herself further by looking through old photos from their childhood.

Tori Morgan breaks down while looking through old family photos with Mason in Home and Away
    © CHANNEL 5

Just when the Morgans are starting to worry about Brody and where he might be, they receive a visit from his new friend Scarlett, who's given him a place to stay.

Suspicious Justin accuses Scarlett of being one of Brody's 'druggy friends', but she firmly denies it by revealing that she has some experience with addicts and just wants to help him out.

Scarlett turns up to see the Morgans in Home and Away
    © CHANNEL 5

Scarlett then takes the Morgans over to see Brody at her place, where they all try to work out what to do with him.

Could staying with Scarlett be his best option for now?

Home and Away airs these scenes on Wednesday, June 28 at 1.15pm and 6pm on Channel 5.

Digital Spy

How isn't Brody in jail? Biggest load of crap ever...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Rowdydog12 For This Useful Post:

kaz21 (22-06-2017)

Thread Information