Dazzle (14-12-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    ^ Looks like Mick attacks Dean for him at Shirley
    dean tries to kill shirley, think she ends up in the water too
    http://metro.co.uk/2015/12/09/easten...wdown-5553875/

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    dean tries to kill shirley, think she ends up in the water too
    http://metro.co.uk/2015/12/09/easten...wdown-5553875/
    She's defo shouting after Mick in the photo...

​Mick Carter gets in high spirits at his stag party on EastEnders later this month - and it's sure to be a night to remember.

Danny Dyer's popular character will receive a few surprises when his son Lee organises a huge celebration for him at the Queen Vic in the build-up to his wedding to Linda.

Plenty of the Square's residents are keen to be part of the gathering, including Kush Kazemi, Les Coker and Billy Mitchell. The Vic's old landlord Alfie Moon also gets in on the act after returning from Spain for Christmas.

Mick is entertained by an Oasis tribute act as the evening progresses, but that won't be the only treat lined up for him.

Mick is overjoyed when he hears an Oasis tribute band at his stag do
    © BBC

Alfie attends Mick's stag party
    © BBC Pictures

Mick enjoys his stag do with Kush and Les
    © BBC

Mick enjoys his stag do with Kush and Les
    © BBC

It may not all be fun and games though, as the threat of Dean Wicks looms large after tensions on Christmas Day.

Dean will be furious after learning that his mum Shirley spent part of Christmas with the Carters behind his back, leaving him determined to get his revenge.

With Dean plotting, will the stag party go to plan? Or can Mick's friends still pull together to give him a last night of freedom that would even make Danny Dyer himself proud?

EastEnders airs these scenes on Monday, December 28 at 8pm on BBC One.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (15-12-2015), maidmarian (15-12-2015), Rear window (15-12-2015)

History will repeat itself on EastEnders later this month as Shirley Carter tries to drown one of her own sons.

Shirley (Linda Henry) will violently turn against Dean Wicks in explosive scenes in late December after finally witnessing his true colours.

The must-see moment will take place just after Christmas, when Shirley walks in on Dean (Matt Di Angelo) trying to rape his girlfriend Roxy Mitchell.

Dean's dark side re-emerges after Roxy (Rita Simons) desperately tries to end their relationship, admitting that she no longer loves him and hasn't done for a while.

Refusing to accept her rejection, Dean starts to attack Roxy and is only stopped in his tracks when a horrified Shirley walks in on the damning scene.

Shirley catches Dean attacking Roxy
    © BBC
    While it initially looks as though Shirley will help to cover for Dean, she finally explodes with sudden rage when he later takes a bath - forcing his head underneath the water.

The shock incident mirrors Shirley's attempt to drown her other son Mick when he was just a child.

Shirley won't kill Dean, but the renewed hostility between them builds up to their involvement in a much-anticipated underwater stunt on New Year's Day.

Dean will furiously push Shirley into a lake close to Mick and Linda's wedding venue, before jumping in himself to vengefully pursue her. This forces Mick to dive into the water in his wedding suit to rescue his mum, but will everyone make it out alive?

EastEnders airs the bath scenes on Tuesday, December 29 at 7.30pm on BBC One.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (17-12-2015), Glen1 (17-12-2015)

Much as I want Shirley to discover the truth about Dean and for him to get his comeuppance, her trying to drown him doesn't sit right with me. I'd prefer she disown him and call the police. However, I suppose that's not a dramatic enough ending to the storyline.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (17-12-2015), lizann (17-12-2015), maidmarian (17-12-2015), Perdita (17-12-2015), Rear window (17-12-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    Much as I want Shirley to discover the truth about Dean and for him to get his comeuppance, her trying to drown him doesn't sit right with me. I'd prefer she disown him and call the police. However, I suppose that's not a dramatic enough ending to the storyline.
    unless they think if she does something
    really desparate -it will.make viewers forget
    how bad shes been to Mick &Linda.
    It wont make me-Im glad the story is ending-
    but it will take more to redeem Shirley(imo)
    Last edited by maidmarian; 17-12-2015 at 08:02. Reason: missed word out

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to maidmarian For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (17-12-2015), Glen1 (17-12-2015), lizann (17-12-2015), parkerman (17-12-2015), Perdita (17-12-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by maidmarian View Post
    unless they think if she does something
    really desparate -it will.make viewers forget
    how bad shes been to Mick &Linda
    It wont make me-Im glad the story is ending-
    but it will more to redeem Shirley(imo)
    That's what I was thinking, and I won't forget either!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (17-12-2015), maidmarian (17-12-2015), Perdita (17-12-2015)

Mick Carter's stag night is marred by a violent showdown with his brother Dean Wicks in dramatic EastEnders scenes next week.

The Queen Vic landlord lashes out after Dean (Matt Di Angelo) threatens to spoil yet another happy occasion for his family.

Mick (Danny Dyer) is delighted when his son Lee surprises him with a huge stag party at the pub, but the gathering comes just as Dean is feeling more vengeful than ever.

Dean's anger levels rise when he learns that his mother Shirley has spent part of Christmas Day with the Carters behind his back, taking Buster and Jade along too.

Feeling betrayed, Dean decides that the stag do is his perfect chance to get even, so he gatecrashes the event and confronts Mick in front of everyone.

As tensions escalate, Mick is unable to keep his temper in check and punches Dean in the face. Will this cause even more fireworks between the Carters?

Mick Carter and Dean Wicks in EastEnders
    © BBC

Mick Carter and Dean Wicks in EastEnders
    © BBC
    EastEnders airs these scenes on Monday, December 28 at 8pm on BBC One.

Digital Spy

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (21-12-2015), Dougie (21-12-2015), Rear window (21-12-2015)

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (26-12-2015), Rear window (26-12-2015)

Thread Information