Page 997 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 497897947987995996997998999100710471097 ... LastLast
Results 9,961 to 9,970 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Wonder why Alex is coming back or is that just a rumour?

What's Next from the Metro newspaper.

Two naughty soap locals have done something they shouldn’t together. And someone knows. Cue awkwardness – and a step closer to a very angry reveal. Yikes!

Things are getting far too much for a troubled resident who is holding more than one secret. Can anyone stop them leaving for good?

A trip out leads to a spooky series of events for a group of soap youngsters. this lot aren’t – this is some serious danger they may never come back from.

One soap favourite is confused when he sees his BFF flirting up a storm with someone and gets the wrong idea. Which makes things more than a little complicated.

Desperate to impress, a soap teenager takes on a dangerous and criminal job for a gang. And he could live to regret his actions in a major way.

(These spoilers could relate to any of the soaps. They are not just for Emmerdale.)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (27-07-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    What's Next from the Metro newspaper.

Two naughty soap locals have done something they shouldn’t together. And someone knows. Cue awkwardness – and a step closer to a very angry reveal. Yikes!

Things are getting far too much for a troubled resident who is holding more than one secret. Can anyone stop them leaving for good?

A trip out leads to a spooky series of events for a group of soap youngsters. this lot aren’t – this is some serious danger they may never come back from.

One soap favourite is confused when he sees his BFF flirting up a storm with someone and gets the wrong idea. Which makes things more than a little complicated.

Desperate to impress, a soap teenager takes on a dangerous and criminal job for a gang. And he could live to regret his actions in a major way.

(These spoilers could relate to any of the soaps. They are not just for Emmerdale.)

I think the third one relates to the Emmerdale children playing in the woods close to where Rebecca is being held.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (27-07-2018)

Hi Fellow Robroners lets all stay postive and im sure ED+IM will give us some loveley scenes for there propsuals and in the layby where it all began and im sure we get a lovely hug+Kiss for certain and this wedding be well worth it Robron forever and if a certain poster donet like it they can shove of put there nasty comments somewhere else Robron are the best thing that has happened in ED for ages and the wedding will be the icing on the cake and it be all romantic

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (27-07-2018), Sug-din (27-07-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Fellow Robroners lets all stay postive and im sure ED+IM will give us some loveley scenes for there propsuals and in the layby where it all began and im sure we get a lovely hug+Kiss for certain and this wedding be well worth it Robron forever and if a certain poster donet like it they can shove of put there nasty comments somewhere else Robron are the best thing that has happened in ED for ages and the wedding will be the icing on the cake and it be all romantic
    Hi Matty - i’m sure the next few episodes about the proposals will be great. Some tender scenes coming up - I’m certain. There are ways of passing a comment about something without being unnecessarily nasty and that’s what some of the other forums are there for - not us! The wedding will be wonderful.

Hopefully now we’ve got the PD reveal out of the way we won’t see an awful lot of her until week after next.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (27-07-2018)

Good evening everyone.

Finally, we've had some quite heavy thundery showers, from mid-afternoon onwards. Thunder was so loud! Very nasty but so welcome. Temperatures quickly fell from over 30c to about 27c right now. Still too humid and hot but things are moving in the right directio. I'm hoping that I may get a good night's sleep for the first time in a long time.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (27-07-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Good evening everyone.

Finally, we've had some quite heavy thundery showers, from mid-afternoon onwards. Thunder was so loud! Very nasty but so welcome. Temperatures quickly fell from over 30c to about 27c right now. Still too humid and hot but things are moving in the right directio. I'm hoping that I may get a good night's sleep for the first time in a long time.
    Hi Eddy
    We’ve had it here too. It’s down to 24c in my part of the world. I do prefer it a bit cooler - uncomfortable when it’s too warm - after all we’re not used to hot weather ‘Up North’.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (27-07-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi Eddy
    We’ve had it here too. It’s down to 24c in my part of the world. I do prefer it a bit cooler - uncomfortable when it’s too warm - after all we’re not used to hot weather ‘Up North’.
    I like hot and sunny weather but not like this. It's been far too hot and humi. To make matters worse the air quality in London so poor. I just want to have a good night's sleep.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (27-07-2018)

So this is it now is it? PD. A scene of the boys talking about the proposal followed by a scene with PD. Fed up !

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    So this is it now is it? PD. A scene of the boys talking about the proposal followed by a scene with PD. Fed up !
    Agreed.

Though it's always great to Aaron and Robert back In Emmerdale. It feels as if they have been gone forever.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 27-07-2018 at 19:20.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (27-07-2018)

Thread Information