Page 995 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 495895945985993994995996997100510451095 ... LastLast
Results 9,941 to 9,950 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Does anyone want to place a bet that PD will be shown somewhere before the second episode finishes?

So pleased Rebecca's still alive you can tell how much Robert still cares for her spoiler i read must be true, Aaron in for heartbreak yippee

Well there’s another big shock and surprise - they didn’t even wait until the end of the episode.

So much for the build up that this was going to be the start of the romantic proposal . Nicely spoilt ED & IM yet again.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (26-07-2018)

Hi there what a suprise hes got bex held captive oh phelan from corrie all over this getting boring and stupid come on ED this getting all to much if you not careful you are going to loose viewers and ITV wont want that so come on and get it sorted

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (26-07-2018), Sug-din (26-07-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by heydrich39 View Post
    So pleased Rebecca's still alive you can tell how much Robert still cares for her spoiler i read must be true, Aaron in for heartbreak yippee
    one word for go away and dont come back ive had enough those posts on DS so just keep your nasty comments to yourself

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (26-07-2018), Sug-din (26-07-2018)

Sorry but ED and IM are complete ******s. So we have a lovely scene of Robert asking Chas if it’s ok to ask Aaron to marry him and then the episode ends with all that crap with PD. Way to kill the moment guys.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (26-07-2018)

HI everybody there`s one poster on here is getting on my wick if they dont stop putting nasty comments on here im going from here and not coming back so this might be the last time i might post so it might good bye matty

12. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (26-07-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    HI everybody there`s one poster on here is getting on my wick if they dont stop putting nasty comments on here im going from here and not coming back so this might be the last time i might post so it might good bye matty
    Matty

Don’t go, especially now. There’s none of us keen on that poster - ignore them they are not worth bothering about. We won’t have people being driven away that we really want here. X

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (26-07-2018)

Sorry guys but I’m really sick of Rebeccadale and to be honest who the hell cares about her? I really don’t know if I can be bothered with much more of her being shorehorned into anything remotely romantic for our boys.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (26-07-2018)

Emmerdale Twitter says ... Lachlan's kidnapped Rebecca!

Here are a selection of the replies:

- Shame Lachlan hasn’t continued his murderous streak as she is one of the worst characters ever.

- She literally sucks all the enjoyment out of Emmerdale for me.been waiting for some nice #Robron scenes for ages, you know.... where they touch, kiss, have physical contact, but no!! Even their proposal build up is ruined by her - to fed up to care now.

- Are we supposed to be shocked? As if Iain would of EVER killed off his precious Rebecca. So so so so fed up of this woman & this ridiculous storyline.

- Not shocked in the slightest, can’t believe an amazing, enjoyable, POPULAR character like Gerry was sacrificed yet we are stuck with Rebecca who everyone has wanted dead since she arrived. Fuming!

- Should have whacked her harder Lucky...still can't do the one job u r meant to do.... END UR AUNTY!!!

- I really hoped she was already 6 ft under but maybe slow & painful is what she deserves-Can anyone say Karma? U lorded yourself above everyone else for months Bex & just because U have a brain injury now doesnt erase the fact that U never apologized for the things you did & said.

- For Gods sake! The only one we wanted him to murder, shouldn’t be surprised that Emmerdale haven’t killed off their special one. #bexit

(There are a few tweets that said that they were pleased to see her again but most replies are like the ones above. There are also quite a few people that are annoyed that this is too close a story to what happened in Coronation Street recently.)
    Last edited by EddyBee; 26-07-2018 at 21:28.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (26-07-2018)

Thread Information