Page 993 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 493893943983991992993994995100310431093 ... LastLast
Results 9,921 to 9,930 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

A lot of quality scenes tonight, though I could have done without the Marlon nonsense. Too much Debbie. I don't care what Emmerdale do with her, I don't want to watch her and Joe the borefest.

Dawn's and Ryan's scenes tonight were my favourites by far. Lovely.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (24-07-2018), tammyy2j (25-07-2018)

Hi Fellow Robroners some mybe good news see an article in the express about a DNA for Seb could be about to out and its not Rob`s` but Ross`s could this be that Bex could leave with Ross and she takes Seb with her and Rob tell her no he`s mine and it will come out and that she didnt have that ONS more Drama in a good way yeah if true its like i said a few months ago they get Roborn settle down being a family and then have this yeah or some thinks on twitter if its not Rob`s they adopt him and mybe thye talk about getting married leaglly and being a proper family and lets all stay postive we will have our Robron weding and it wel worth it and all romantic like i said Bex will go when Ross`s leave`s yeah

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (25-07-2018)

Hi friends and maxine tweeted a fan yesterday and asked her when is her next Robron Ep she said not for a bit but could it be she be the one to write the Robron wedding ?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (25-07-2018), Sug-din (25-07-2018)

hi watching some Lewis on itv3 at 8pm Ed Was ok tonight execpt the Laclan stuff its getting boring with him now i tend to skip when hes on all getting silly and stupid ED had better wrap up his s/l`s soon otherwise viewers like me and others will just switch of and ITV bosses dont want loose viewers im sure

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (25-07-2018), Sug-din (25-07-2018)

Well apart from the Ryan scenes that was another filler episode tonight. Getting a bit fed up with Lachlan spinning lie after lie to get out of a sticky situation. Sorry but Lydia is really starting to annoy me - she seems to be involved in every body else’s business.

I don’t mean this as disrepectful to the Actress as I actually guite like her but I do wish the costume department would put Jessie in more flattering clothing which befits her position as a head teacher as she deserves so much more as the big print fabrics do not do her any favours.

What does Marlon have that is so appealing that woman are fighting for his attentions? I’m obviously missing something.

Really looking forward to the boys being back for the rest of the week.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (25-07-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Fellow Robroners some mybe good news see an article in the express about a DNA for Seb could be about to out and its not Rob`s` but Ross`s could this be that Bex could leave with Ross and she takes Seb with her and Rob tell her no he`s mine and it will come out and that she didnt have that ONS more Drama in a good way yeah if true its like i said a few months ago they get Roborn settle down being a family and then have this yeah or some thinks on twitter if its not Rob`s they adopt him and mybe thye talk about getting married leaglly and being a proper family and lets all stay postive we will have our Robron weding and it wel worth it and all romantic like i said Bex will go when Ross`s leave`s yeah
    Hi Matty - I’ve seen that article too. Hope it’s true. This has been discussed since the baby was first expected but nothing was ever written about it until now, so it does make you wonder if it’s actually going to come to something after all. Especially as Ross is leaving. Let’s keep our fingers crossed and the boys end up having a child together a better way after they are married.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (25-07-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Fingers crossed.

I saw that article and it felt to me that they are running with it for a reason. Quoting twitter comments could be a way of getting around an embargoed story line. Let's face it, there have been twitter comments like those being quoted for a long time and the press has not picked up on them. Why now? It could be that they are hinting at something.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 25-07-2018 at 20:44.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (25-07-2018), Sug-din (25-07-2018)

Press center spoilers for week 32, August 6th to the 10th.

Monday - Rebecca fights for survival. Bob overhears a shocking admission. Rishi pleads his case to Jai.

Tuesday – A woodland search leads to mystery. Rebecca has a glimmer of hope. Bob admits the truth.

Wednesday - A secret pact is made. Rebecca's running out of time. David has a tempting offer for Matty.

Thursday (7pm) - A secret is close to exposure. Laurel and Nicola are deceived. Sarah's shocked by a sudden illness

Thursday (8pm) - Lachlan's plan goes awry. Rebecca makes an escape. Matty plays matchmaker.

Friday - Debbie struggles with her fears. Megan makes a grand gesture. Sam pledges to help Zak.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Perdita (26-07-2018), Sug-din (26-07-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Press center spoilers for week 32, August 6th to the 10th.

Monday - Rebecca fights for survival. Bob overhears a shocking admission. Rishi pleads his case to Jai.

Tuesday – A woodland search leads to mystery. Rebecca has a glimmer of hope. Bob admits the truth.

Wednesday - A secret pact is made. Rebecca's running out of time. David has a tempting offer for Matty.

Thursday (7pm) - A secret is close to exposure. Laurel and Nicola are deceived. Sarah's shocked by a sudden illness

Thursday (8pm) - Lachlan's plan goes awry. Rebecca makes an escape. Matty plays matchmaker.

Friday - Debbie struggles with her fears. Megan makes a grand gesture. Sam pledges to help Zak.
    Do we know if Robron are appearing that week? There’s an important viewing decision to make if they are on or not!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (26-07-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Do we know if Robron are appearing that week? There’s an important viewing decision to make if they are on or not!
    A lot of peopole are asking that same question but no one knows a thing. I'm hoping that Robron will not be involved in this silly Lachlan/Rebecca stuff but I suspect that they will be and that it is all being kept secret by embargo.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 26-07-2018 at 19:00.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (26-07-2018)

Thread Information