Page 988 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 48888893897898698798898999099810381088 ... LastLast
Results 9,871 to 9,880 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Hi freinds whats everybody doing tonight? im watching enedvour on itv 3 at 9pm and before that some hi-did-hi and are you being served and you rang m`lord such classic coamdeies yeah

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (21-07-2018), Sug-din (21-07-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    HI fellow Robroners just hold in i think Liv is just playing with Laclan yeah sayiny sorry yeah but shes having him on and Rob will start to belive Liv and Rob get Aaron on board and belive her and isnt Chas sart to belive Liv there`s spolier i think somethjing about Chas +Liv talking about her doubts about Laclan and i think Robron+Liv will start to bring him dowm bit bt bit yeah
    Hi Matty

I said earlier that I was wondering if Liv was just trying to get Lachlan into a false sense of security. I do believe that she & Robert and eventually Aaron will be the ones to get him in the end. It may even start to unravel for him this next week.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (21-07-2018)

Hi freinds whats everybody doing tonight? im watching enedvour on itv 3 at 9pm and before that some hi-did-hi and are you being served and you rang m`lord such classic coamdeies yeah
    Hi - not got any plans on what to watch in particular, may just see what takes my fancy at the time or may watch a movie or something. You can’t beat the classic stuff for entertainment value. 👍

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (21-07-2018)

Hello. It's far too hot and humid in London for going out and being active. It really is. It's 6.45pm and still 25c, and forecast not to fall below 20c overnight.

Given this, I plan to sit next to my electric fan and spend the evening watching Midsomer Murders. Lovely.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (21-07-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Hello. It's far too hot and humid in London for going out and being active. It really is. It's 6.45pm and still 25c, and forecast not to fall below 20c overnight.

Given this, I plan to sit next to my electric fan and spend the evening watching Midsomer Murders. Lovely.
    HI Eddy midsomer is ok but im surprised there`s anybody left they seemed to be a murder evry week lol

10. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (21-07-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post

I’m watching that too, but without the electric fan, it’s warm but not too bad. 🙂

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (21-07-2018)

HI Eddy midsomer is ok but im surprised there`s anybody left they seemed to be a murder evry week lol
    Haven’t you heard they are going to rename it Midemmerdale after Lachlan White?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (21-07-2018), Perdita (21-07-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi Don thats funny but you right its just about time to bring Laclan down just getting a bit silly and the policewell dont go there stupid or what but of course if eithe Rob+aaron+Liv does something they are onto them straight away and put away but Tom attkinson is doing a good job yeah lets hope they dont string it out to the autum yeah like most big stufff comes then

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (21-07-2018), Sug-din (21-07-2018)

Hi Don thats funny but you right its just about time to bring Laclan down just getting a bit silly and the policewell dont go there stupid or what but of course if eithe Rob+aaron+Liv does something they are onto them straight away and put away but Tom attkinson is doing a good job yeah lets hope they dont string it out to the autum yeah like most big stufff comes then
    Hi Matty

It will become very boring if they actually drag this out until the SSW in October. There’s a lot of people fed up with this already. Another 3 months is too long. Hopefully the boys and Liv will have it all sorted within the next month at the latest, we can hope.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (21-07-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post

As they say, it's funny because it's true.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (21-07-2018)

Thread Information