Page 957 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 45785790794795595695795895996710071057 ... LastLast
Results 9,561 to 9,570 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Good Evening Britain on ITV after the football has a live report from Emmerdale.
    Hi - I’ve been out at the movies and just got in, have I missed the bit about Emmerdale and if I had what was it about?
    Last edited by Sug-din; 28-06-2018 at 22:15.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (28-06-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi - I’ve been out at the movies and just got in, have I missed the bit about a Emmerdale and if I had what was it about?
    Nothing missed. No spoilers or anything like that. A few of the cast and some of the crew watched the England World Cup game and made a few comments. Then details were given of one of those competitions where you have to pay a small fortune to take part.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (28-06-2018)

Nothing missed. No spoilers or anything like that. A few of the cast and some of the crew watched the England World Cup game and made a few comments. Then details were given of one of those competitions where you have to pay a small fortune to take part.
    Thanks Eddy. 👋 Sounds like I won’t have missed a major event by not seeing it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (29-06-2018)

From Metro ... What's Next? Enjoy.

These spoilers could relate to any of our big soaps.

Who returns after some time away and makes a huge announcement to the person they love – and will it impress them?
    Who goes missing after a violent altercation and have they been murdered?
    Who comes back with a big plan in mind – and soon sets the ball rolling by manipulating a relative to their advantage?
    Which naughty pair get up to no good and have their infidelity discovered – and what penalty will they pay?
    Who is forced to make a very public apology after an angry outburst and will it give them an important wake up call?

I would like to think that the first one is for Aaron and Robert.

From Metro ... What's Next? Enjoy.

These spoilers could relate to any of our big soaps.

Who returns after some time away and makes a huge announcement to the person they love – and will it impress them?
    Who goes missing after a violent altercation and have they been murdered?
    Who comes back with a big plan in mind – and soon sets the ball rolling by manipulating a relative to their advantage?
    Which naughty pair get up to no good and have their infidelity discovered – and what penalty will they pay?
    Who is forced to make a very public apology after an angry outburst and will it give them an important wake up call?

I would like to think that the first one is for Aaron and Robert.
    Thanks for posting.👍.
    It would be nice if Aaron returns from his road trip, says he’s missed Robert and loves him so much and doesn’t want to be parted from him again and then proposes to him.
    Last edited by Sug-din; 29-06-2018 at 09:51.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (29-06-2018)

Sorry, but I thought that whole episode was just rubbish tonight. 👎

PD is literally just a bit part now, her scenes don’t bring anything to the storylines.

Thank goodness the boys will back soon. ❤️

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (29-06-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Sorry, but I thought that whole episode was just rubbish tonight. 👎

PD is literally just a bit part now, her scenes don’t bring anything to the storylines.

Thank goodness the boys will back soon. ❤️
    Hi Don i argee tonights ep was not worth watching i thought Daz would Kerry about Beth at least yeah and Dan`s is getting on my nerves and the police still havent a clue what they are doing they got all the clues from Daz the halemand conecton the 2009 username and still it havent sunk in isnt a wonder that nothing or Nobody is is caught in ED if the got that police to solve anything lol its like Liv and the laclan s/l she our of the detaention for a week and she`s onto him already and cops still havent a clue about Laclans pphone and latop

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (29-06-2018), Sug-din (29-06-2018)

Hi Everybody of to watch some comedy now watching the ep of hi-di-hi wind of change what i taped when it was Drama a fe weeks ago then mybe some vicar of dibley after and mybe some are you served to lol oh what a night viewing lol

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Don i argee tonights ep was not worth watching i thought Daz would Kerry about Beth at least yeah and Dan`s is getting on my nerves and the police still havent a clue what they are doing they got all the clues from Daz the halemand conecton the 2009 username and still it havent sunk in isnt a wonder that nothing or Nobody is is caught in ED if the got that police to solve anything lol its like Liv and the laclan s/l she our of the detaention for a week and she`s onto him already and cops still havent a clue about Laclans pphone and latop
    Hi Matty

It’s annoying that the only time the police manage to get a conviction is when either Aaron or Liv have done something and with any other criminal event they just either miss clues or just seem to give up altogether. It’ll probably be Roblivion that will finally bring Lachlan to justice.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (29-06-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Everybody of to watch some comedy now watching the ep of hi-di-hi wind of change what i taped when it was Drama a fe weeks ago then mybe some vicar of dibley after and mybe some are you served to lol oh what a night viewing lol
    All good comedies. Matty. 👍

Thread Information